Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2004, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

Its the one where brucas get closer its the college party one where Peyton gets drugged and Brooke and Lucas grow closer

This guy ROCKS O Man

^^ my new best friend
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by a*shot*of*whiskey
I am not familiar with all of the ep titles. But as far as this Sunday's ez view ep is concerned, are we going to see cute L/P scenes? Or is this the ep where Luke and Brooke gets together???

Cheena that is so cool. Dang, I wouldn't want to be walking anywhere near Peyton when she has that look on her face while driving...

Oh my god I have tears again watch out for red lights
Master Fan

*wwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssshhhhh forehead kisses OVERLOAD YAY! ............yes and before you say it Erica 'tis I the foreheadlovingLeytonobsessingsmileywhore
Old 08-04-2004, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by a*shot*of*whiskey
I am not familiar with all of the ep titles. But as far as this Sunday's ez view ep is concerned, are we going to see cute L/P scenes? Or is this the ep where Luke and Brooke gets together???

Cheena that is so cool. Dang, I wouldn't want to be walking anywhere near Peyton when she has that look on her face while driving...

its the one where brucas "bonds" while peyton is drugged. bad lucas, stop bonding w/ the girl you love's best friend!

Thanks to dirtyfootprints for the avi
Old 08-04-2004, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

O man sould i post the life lessons yes/no

Old 08-04-2004, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cheena
*wwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssshhhhh forehead kisses OVERLOAD YAY! ............yes and before you say it Erica 'tis I the foreheadlovingLeytonobsessingsmileywhore
Oh and don't forget the LeytonWallpaperGodess
Old 08-04-2004, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

YES! i the life lessons...they r so hilarious!

Old 08-04-2004, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by cheena
Ok, you are now ordained by the Leyton shipperwhores of leytondom as its official foreheadlovingLeytonobssesingsmileywhore. Speech! Speech!
Old 08-04-2004, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

Lucas' Life Lessons
1. Keep your pants on Luke
2. Learn to keep ur d*ck in ur pants Luke
3. Luke keep it tamed
4. When u dont get the girl u want dont go after her best friend
5. Never leave a bar with a stranger especially a girl
6. Sex on a carousel wasn't that fun after all, huh?
7. Live and Learn
8. As Peyton said no one can make u a better person u have to make urself a better person.
9. When u say u give a rat's a** about a girl make sure u don't love another girl espcially her best friend
10. Never be alone in a motel room with the girl u love ( not that we didnt mind what happend )
11. Never kiss the girl u love back cause that can lead to bad things like cheating on ur girlfriend ( hey not that we minded either )
12. While making out with another girl that isnt ur girlfriend, don't wear a necklace cause it might get caught on something and u may lost the moment.
13. When giving a necklace by ur girlfriend, u may want to take it off when u decide to make out with her best friend.
14. when stalking the girl you love through your web-cam, make sure to turn it off after you leave home. You never know when your girlfriend might be around and see you at her house. (DUH)
15. Don't be a stalker *cough watching Peyton on her web cam cough* thats boaderline stalker, but hey u are a cute stalker
16. Honesty is always the best policy....especially since SkaNkYHoEs tend to have big mouths
17. Note to Self: When wanting to rake someone to death...Always make sure it's not the girl you likes' dad.
18. Next time you decide to get drunk.....try not to wake up with an ugly/ass tattoo across your shoulder..huh...
19. When making out with someone for the first time, try flitering yourself and not admitting that you want "everything", including :their heart and soul. That's psycho/stalker talk for a first kiss
20. After admitting said feelings, give a girl...say a couple of days to digestion information BEFORE you start kicking it with her best-friend. [/size]
Old 08-04-2004, 10:46 PM
Elite Fan

Yea Cheena I want a speech

Peyton's Life Lessons
1. Never invite someone in ur house unless u really mean it
2. U have to brake down ur wall sometime
3. How about unplugging your webcam when your best friend's boyfriend comes over to see you behind her back
4. When you are beside a pool with your ex, watch your back, he might just push you in...(to flirt with you/hit on you...naughty Nathan)
5. STAAAAAY Away from your car when you're having a bad/emotional day
6. When having boy vistors over TURN OFF YOUR WEBCAM
7.If the hottest guy in Tree Hill wants everything with you, DON'T run out of the room
8. Next time you have to pick a best-friend, don't pick one that will snatch your man when you are passed out at a party
9. Stay away from girls who wear too much eyeliner.
10. Make sure you bring more than $87.53 to the BoyToy auction.
11. When u have feelings for your best friends boyfriend, tell her about it dont hid your feelings
12. Let people complement you on your art work cause it does mean something to someone
13. When someone wants to rake you father to death that means its love
14. Follow your heart and be honest with your feelings
15. Remember to remove all jewelry before gettin' busy--or tie your hair back!
16. Conquer your fear of abondnment and let yourself be loved
17. when dealing with relationships STOP complicating them and making them harder then they need to be
18. Let people explain themselves to you. Example Lucas he made a mistake but you never let him explain himself.
19. Watch out for sLaPbItChYSkAnKs!....must remember to get in a good [headlock] when kicking skanks butt!
20. Never turn your back on the baby you are babysitting because the eyeliner stalker bitch might kidnap her
Old 08-04-2004, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

yea, there should be a speech

Old 08-04-2004, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Pacey's Girl~
Oh and don't forget the LeytonWallpaperGodess
ooooh YeS mustn't forget......

ehhhmmmm I rephrase "foreheadlovingLeytonobsessingwallpaperGodessmileywhore"

oh my speech.......YEAH my tummy hurts from stuffing my face with Oreoes...so yeah I'm about to toss my cookies.....thanks...no...really thanks alot for the cookie talk
Old 08-04-2004, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

.If the hottest guy in Tree Hill wants everything with you, DON'T run out of the room

I this one.
Old 08-04-2004, 10:50 PM
Extreme Fan

That was awesome Cheena!

Yeah I don't really like this SUnday's rerun......Lucas gets momentarily crazy by questioning his feelings for Peyton because Brooke shows a nicer side. BUT as we all know, her best side didn't compare to Peyton in Lucas's mind!

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 08-04-2004, 10:53 PM
Elite Fan

everyone try typing with ur fingers crossed. Dont u feel like a monkey!!!

I think Peyton ran cause she just got out of crappy reltionship and her ex's brother was saying he wanted everything with her. I would have ran too. well ok maybe not cause Lucas is HOTT but yea
Closed Thread   Post New Thread