Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2004, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

I know Tiny It's called backstage politics and it sucks
Old 10-27-2004, 05:36 PM
Absolute Fan

tiny

i am in the same mood. I really need to rant too.

Well last night's episode, regardless of the obvious lack of lp and overdone scenes with Lucas and Anna, I really wasnt' impressed......but anyway, here's my worst part of the night - when brooke and felix are talking and she says something like " try having your boyfriend cheat with your best friend." Then when felix was talking to Anna and she says that she know lucas made a lot of mistakes in the past nad Felix was like, "yea peyton" or something like that. I was sooooooo mad!!

IT WAS NOT A MISTAKE! ok to clarify, cheating is wrong, it's wrong, but to discredit a relationship that OBVIOUSLY meant something, that's crap. Lucas had always wanted to be with peyton from day 1. He even admitted to be hiding with brooke when he was dating her. If someone couldn't see how they were when they were together, before and after brooke, and how they cared for each other........ then they must have problems. I will point every time out to them!

I guess i am just tired of peyton being seen as the "mistake" or "regret". and now sadly...the "troubled, misguided, teen." For once, can't someone be there for her. Brooke is wrapped up in herself now, and she was then when she was to blind to be sensitive to her best friend and even see the chemistry early on! And Lucas, he just makes all these promises, seems that he may be coming back for her, and she was ready to go there.....he bailed out on her once again. I just feel that she gets the raw end of the deal everytime. It's about time for a change!!!

:sighs: ok now i am ok......lol sorry if that didn't come out right, i did my best to explain....

"can we take a ride, get out of this place while we still have time?"
Old 10-27-2004, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Pacey's Girl~
I know Tiny It's called backstage politics and it sucks
Exacte Mundo

So Brooke is probably still mad at Peyton then why is she friends with her? Just wondering.

Felix really said that Peyton was the *mistake* Wow. He doesn´t even know the whole story neither does Brooke. She only knows that they had something going on but I don´t think that she knows everything and I doubt that she would listen to Peyton if she tried to tell her.
Old 10-27-2004, 05:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Amen, sistas! I so share in everyone's anger.
Old 10-27-2004, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Everyone

Im back from school

O I must read Tiny's rants
Old 10-27-2004, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by tiny toon

What´s this **** about no Peyton in the new promo? And since when did Tree Hill become Brooke Hill. All I´m reading at the moment is Brooke here and Brooke there and how selfish Peyton is for not being there for her. Give me a break. As if Brooke is such a great friend to Peyton all the time.

The last time I checked Hilarie Burton was credited as #3 and as first female which actually means that she is the female lead but lately I´m not seeing this. Why is Sophia getting all the attention lately. Not that I hate Sophia. I think that she is a great actress but she is NOT the damn lead of the show.
I can´t shake of the feeling that a certain someone is behind that.

Damn and why are they acting like Lucas and Peyton never happened. I´m so pissed of right now that I could kill someone.
Wow thats a lot of mad smilies. There should be more. I know I agree with everything you say.

I blame it on Backstage Politics.
Old 10-27-2004, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LeytonRocksForever

O I must read Tiny's rants
Well that´s exactly what you expected from me right?
No more nice tiny. i´m beyond pissed and will stay if Brooke Hill doesn´t turn into Tree Hill again and Lucas into nice guy and not manwhore.
Damn I miss the show I fall in love with.
Old 10-27-2004, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well that´s exactly what you expected from me right?
No more nice tiny. i´m beyond pissed and will stay if Brooke Hill doesn´t turn into Tree Hill again and Lucas into nice guy and not manwhore.
Damn I miss the show I fall in love with.
Brooke Hill so right.
Old 10-27-2004, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Brooke Hill so right.
I used to really really love that character but now I´m not sure anymore.
Old 10-27-2004, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I used to really really love that character but now I´m not sure anymore.
O I see. I really hated the way she treated Felix. I know hes not a prince but still it seemed like he was really trying to talk to Brooke and shes like well we dont talk we only have sex something like that.

Brooke is getting more air time because of C/S..... wait what I meant to say was she was always the lead character.........................NOT. If the writers didnt break up the N/P/L triangle so quickly then Brooke would be totally useless to this show wait I mean she still is what am I saying.
Old 10-27-2004, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

I think we all need this.

Old school Leyton:

Old 10-27-2004, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

yea I really needed that.

I said I didnt want LP together so fast in the 2nd season but I didnt want them not to speak to each other.
Old 10-27-2004, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
yea I really needed that.

I said I didnt want LP together so fast in the 2nd season but I didnt want them not to speak to each other.
Same here but on the other hand right now I don´t even want them to talk to each other. Lucas is an ass.
Old 10-27-2004, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Same here but on the other hand right now I don´t even want them to talk to each other. Lucas is an ass.
yea I know.

I kinda hope that the "old" Lucas saves Peyton. Or helps Peyton with her problems. I dont know I just want the old LP back
Old 10-27-2004, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah one can hope and dream and I think that will be it. We will hope and dream but I don´t think that we will get our wish. We are not powerful enough.