Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2004, 01:38 PM
Loyal Fan

James/Nathan #25: Because Mark says he barely has nipples, but we disagree

James Lafferty is a shy, modest, down-to-earth, sweetheart of a guy. He's got a killer smile and beautiful eyes, and just one of those people that can light up a room by walking into it. The character he plays, Nathan Scott, is outspoken, arrogant, cocky, and downright sexy. What’s more, both James and Nathan are skilled players on the basketball court. Nathan has been on quite a personal journey this season on One Tree Hill, and lately we’ve been seeing a lot of Baby James rubbing off on Nathan. It’s a joy to watch Nathan as he strives to become a better person, and at the same time, witness James as he matures into a gifted actor and an exceptionally beautiful man. This community supports all things wonderful by James and Nathan.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] SO SEXY [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

*Baby James Vital Stats*

DOB: July 25th 1985
Birthplace: Hemet, California, USA
Height: 6'2"
Siblings: Younger brother, Stuart
Hobbies: Trips to the beach, playing basketball and football with friends.
Before joining the cast of OTH, he enrolled in California State University at Long Beach to study International Affairs.

*Baby James Links*

The Unofficial James Lafferty Website-News, press, gallery, fanart, downloads, multimedia, fan fic, message board, more
James Lafferty Online-Press, gallery, fanart, downloads, more
James Lafferty Inc.-News, pictures, screencaps, wallpapers, multimedia, more
JamesLaffertyStar-Appearances, gallery, screencaps, downloads, more
Crazy For James Lafferty-News, gallery, fanart, downloads, message board, more
Perfect-The Nathan Scott fanlisting

*The Lists*

Want to be added, or have another reason? Just holler or PM Amy (Hott&Twisted).

NIPPLE EVIDENCE:

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Exhibit D:

Exhibit E:

We rest our case.

*Quotable James*
Excerpts from the WB chat transcript, Friday May 21, 2004

~ My favorite television show is the O.C. … I'm kidding.

~ I enjoy catching our show whenever I can. It does get very weird to watch myself, it's always been that way, but at the same time, it's part of my job to see what kind of job I'm doing and to get a perspective on where I'm taking the character.

~ I don't have any regrets about the way my life has gone. College would have been a great experience, and I think about what it might have been like all the time, but this is the path my life has taken and I'm definitely not complaining.

~ My advice to an aspiring actor would be to never stop learning or working for what you want. Nothing comes easy, ever, if you want something, you have to work for it. By working for it I mean work on your craft, learn from people who have something to teach. It's just like anything else, practice makes perfect.

~ I like the fact that acting can detach you from whatever is going on in your real life. When your in a scene, nothing outside of that scene should matter.

~ It is definitely a challenge to play Nathan, but the more different he is from myself, the more interesting the character becomes for me.

~ What do I like in a girl? I like a girl that likes me, a girl that knows how to smile and see the bright side of things. A girl that makes me a better person.

~ Favorite cheese? American.

Thread title courtesy of Mark Schwahn and punkmusicc.
Thank you The Unofficial James Lafferty Website, JamesLaffertyStar, & joieluckclub for the screencaps.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.

Last edited by Hott&Twisted; 05-29-2004 at 03:40 PM
Old 05-24-2004, 01:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Eeeeeee..I *heart* the new thread start Amy! Beautiful job.

at the thought of the title being courtesy of MS.

Punkmusicc thanks for the title as well!
Old 05-24-2004, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

Love the title.
Old 05-24-2004, 01:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Great Start and Title. Thanks for puitting the word Nipple for me lol i've very happy. Thanks Punk and Amy!

My Videos
Old 05-24-2004, 01:52 PM
Extreme Fan

LMAO- @ the title! Great start Amy!!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 05-24-2004, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

Great start Amy!

always

Old 05-24-2004, 02:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Omg perfect title, Amy! The new thread looks great!!

Nathan: I can't help that I fell in love with you, because I did. I love you, Haley.

*Nathan & Haley Scott*
Old 05-24-2004, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

I love the clip thing!!! James looks good without his shirt on!!! lol
Old 05-24-2004, 02:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the new thread Amy. It was an absolute given that MS's comment would make it into the title. LMAO!

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 05-24-2004, 02:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Whitney2
Omg perfect title, Amy! The new thread looks great!!
Whitney, thanks for my display pic on msn..I have the picture of Nathan on it..the one of Nathan shirtless in Haley's dream. Everyone keeps commenting me on it, saying how hot that guy is. Thanks.
Old 05-24-2004, 02:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Man I knew the new thread would be up after I leave from work. Nice work Amy

I also got to give you props for the exhibits of the nipple ring. You know that is driving me nuts.

Bek and I need to take turns sleeping under James when we come visit you!

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-24-2004, 02:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ok ..is it just me or does James look really sexy here

yum yum hehehe i love him in that. sorry the pic wasn't bigger

My Videos
Old 05-24-2004, 02:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Stefanie..what episode is that pic from? Hehe..he does look kinda cute there. Then again he always does.

ETA: I'm not supposed to be here right now. Lol. I'm supposed to be doing my homework. Lol. Which I'll get right to. So I'll talk to you later!
Old 05-24-2004, 02:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JakesBabyGurl
Stefanie..what episode is that pic from? Hehe..he does look kinda cute there. Then again he always does.

It's from the second episode. *Drool*

My Videos
Old 05-24-2004, 02:55 PM
Loyal Fan

ok, ima done. if you haven't looked since this post, look now. you'll be glad you did, especially right below the lists.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread