Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2004, 07:36 PM
Loyal Fan

haha, YOU'RE ALL VERY WELCOME [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I've been searching on espn and nba sites, but I can't find ne celebrity all star pics....

yea, that's an ankle wrap- I noticed it during the game, I have one like it!! haha, I have a bad ankle AND bad knee on the same leg, both injuries during BASKETBALL, lol [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-15-2004, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chocchipcooky:
<STRONG>

I'm joining in on this Amy!

Thanks Lauren for sharing those awesome pics!

Still wondering what that black thing on his ankle is; I'm thinking it's an ankle support maybe. So he's got great knees, but a bad ankle? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Tammy</STRONG>
LOL, thank goodness Royal didn't ask about his ankles then [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Yeah I was wondering what that was too, it has to be an ankle support we know its not just there for decoration which is what I thought at first for like half a second before I was like uh no boys don't do that LOL. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 07:52 PM
Extreme Fan

If given the chance, I wonder what else Royal would have gotten out of Haley...

Crappy ankles suck- especially in BBall- I have bad ankles, cuz I was slammed into a brick wall- haha-

But yeah- sucks that he has crappy ankles!

Im sure everything else is okay tho... Kayley- your rubbing off on me agian [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-15-2004, 08:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by + ps whatever +:
<STRONG>Crappy ankles suck- especially in BBall- I have bad ankles, cuz I was slammed into a brick wall- haha-

But yeah- sucks that he has crappy ankles!

Im sure everything else is okay tho...</STRONG>

Mandie,

maybe that's why he wears his socks so high; more ankle support! LOL.

everything else seems to be in good working order from MY standpoint.

dude, i've got bad knees from dancing. maybe J/N wouldn't mind giving me some pointers on how to strengthen them. *sigh* now you and Kayley BOTH are rubbing off on me!
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-15-2004, 08:25 PM
New Fan

OMG!!! I LOVE ALL THE PICS AND AVS. I am gonna have some good dreams tonight, hahahaa. U guys are sooo talented!!! I love James, he is soooo hot, and his shirtless pics ahhhh!! he is fine, lol. Omg i think im going crazy, lol. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

James is the Hottest, caliente ouch!
Old 02-15-2004, 09:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Wow, you guys went on a pic posting rampage, didn't you? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Bless you all for providing us with some eye candy. I'm sorry, I will never get tired of seeing his purrty face. [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 09:22 PM
New Fan

OK U GUY I NEED A HUGE FAVOR!! OK I REALLY WANT A WALLPAPER 4 MY COMPUTER OF JAMES, SO I WAS WONDERING IF THOSE OF U COULD MAKE ONE OF JUST A WHOLE BUNCK OF PICS OF JAMES FOR ME? I WOULD LOVE U 4 THE REST OF MY LIFE!!! LOL. WELL IF U COULD PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME IT WOULD BE AWSOME, THANKS YA'LL, LUV YA, *MWA* [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

James is the Hottest, caliente ouch!
Old 02-15-2004, 09:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by southside:
<STRONG>Wow, you guys went on a pic posting rampage, didn't you? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Bless you all for providing us with some eye candy. I'm sorry, I will never get tired of seeing his purrty face. [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I love it when everyone goes on a picture posting rampage, because then I get to stare at the beautiful James [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-15-2004, 09:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Aw, Mandie...awesome avies!

Yay everybody for the eye candy...so mad that I missed the game but I wasnt home this weekend [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-15-2004, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my god! I love all the pics, wallpapers, and avi's. I think I have had enough for one night. If I sit here and look at any more James I will hyperventilate. I need to blow into a paper bag right now!!! It is so sad. I want a James Avi but by the time I get to 500 posts the show will probably be over. I never post. Everytime I come here or the Nathan/Haley thread I've missed like 5. I am going to bed right now and having Sweet Baby James dreams. Night Ya'll.
Old 02-16-2004, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>If given the chance, I wonder what else Royal would have gotten out of Haley...

Im sure everything else is okay tho... Kayley- your rubbing off on me agian [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Mandie*</STRONG>
Royal seemed amused that Haley knew so much about his grandson and his parts.

*giggles* you guys make naughty suggestions at night. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] or wait, isn't that like mostly every time of the day? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 12:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Haha- I am not NEAR as bad as Kayley- LOL

But he got quite a kick out of it. Everyone just kinda seemed to laugh- did Dan laugh? I dont remember-

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-16-2004, 12:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Haha- I am not NEAR as bad as Kayley- LOL

But he got quite a kick out of it. Everyone just kinda seemed to laugh- did Dan laugh? I dont remember-

Mandie*</STRONG>
I don't remember. I know everyone else laughed. hehe. Including me.

And no, you're not as bad as Kayley [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] LOL. (Teasing)
Old 02-16-2004, 12:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

lol mandie and bekah!! that's right, even my friends think i'm this horny bastardess when it comes to James lol! i'm really not like that tho!! i guess that's just my reputation everywhere! i don't mind, cuz what people say and think about me keep me entertained!
Old 02-16-2004, 12:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Kayley- you make me laugh- I dont mean it in a bad way- it just cracks me up that the name James is mentioned and you automatically start thinking of what you are going to do to him! LOLOLOLOLOL

Mandie*

Baller Girl #3
Closed Thread   Post New Thread