Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2004, 09:34 PM
Addicted Fan

The Conspiracy Theorists (JLs) #4: Cus they love each other like a fat kid loves cake

Heh, so yep, welcome to the appreciation thread, started by gottaluvlafferty, for James Lafferty and Bethany Joy Lenz, who as you know, play Nathan Scott and Haley James, the on-screen newlyweds of One Tree Hill. Chemistry definitely flares on-screen but hey, what about off? There has been speculation that our boy is single as well as Bethany, I believe.

So, yeah, you're probably thinking like me, why the hell are they not together ALREADY? They just haven't gotten it yet ...but hey, they could be having secret affair as many believe so.

And if not, well, there are many more years of One Tree Hill, it doesn't end here, so let me quote James, "It really could go anywhere".

The JLs' Fact and Rumors*
Brought to you by gottaluvlafferty
1.) Speaking of JL interaction in teen people james "wouldnt say if he's single" b4 he was all forward about it hmmmm....are rumors of a breakup trueeee.......heheh

2.) Hey, did any of you see when they were talking bout joy on the menu. did you read the thing on the side.heres what it said: 'bethany is rumored to be dating here one tree hill costar(and on screen boyfriend)james lafferty in real life" !!!!!!!! i think they are into each other theres just hiding it

3.) Jazzi: Ya. James broke up with his girlfriend. Because of the long distance relationship... And because he likes someone else. Not sure tho

4.) I was reading in a web site and they were talking to James and they asked who is he most close to and he said that "Joie, is like my best girl-friend" They were asking if he ever would date her and he said "HELL YEAH, I WOULD DATE HER, WE HANG OUT ALL THE TIME AND HAVE FUN BUT MY GIRLFRIEND GETS IN THE WAY" he said laughing. I thought that was a weird thing to say because "My girlfriend gets in the way" seemed like he was just breaking up with her. I don't know felt liking sharing that. (and mark if ya read this we're all just dreamers and really would like to see them together but anyways)

(Made by Linda!)

The JLs' Picture of the Moment*

Aren't they hot together?

What's He Really Thinking?*
Full-Credit to Barbara (Rozfan928)

"This one's for you, Joie!"

"I wish Joie was on this couch w/ me..."

The JLs Fanart*

The JLs Supporters*
1. gottaluvlafferty
2. fhband05
3. Crack of Doom
4. Li_Campos
5. truelovepj
6. NaleyChick101
7. luv2chat23
8. Jay_10
9. heather23
10. Immortal CandyGirl
11. emptyhearted Grl
12. SweetSymphony
13. ** Rachel S **
14. angel_wings05
15. distant_soul
16. iheartmrlafferty
17. ***BrOkEn***
18. OtHlUvR23
19. Sick And Twisted
20. punkmusicc
21. nal3y_fan
22. ~jacqui~
23. stand by me
24. hotforjames
25. Rozfan928
26. missnic1129
27. klm111a
28. Hillylovesjames
29. ~Naleylove22~
30. Lindsey_JL23
31. somewhereelse
32. .:AmandaScott:.
33. Starry812
34. Callalily
35. Luvsmusic
36. Sprinkle13181
37. .:Farah:.
38. funniehunnie88
39. BabyJamesIsMine
40. ..:*babi_gurl311*:..
41. miSStakentriSh
42. Rosebud55
43. Sassyjoy
44. londonrose
45. distant_soul
46. iluvpucca
47. mystic2182
48. BBallinGurl31

P.S. Ahh, I hope you didn't mind me starting the new thread. =X
P.S.S. Thread title credit to our Lindsey_JL23. =D Although, there should be a Secretly following the title .. It could not fit. LOL.
P.S.S.S. LOL, if you guys want me to add something. Tell me!

The JLs Shippers' Name is credited to Whitney (Vilandra-N-Kivar-Lover).

Last edited by emptyhearted Grl; 09-22-2004 at 10:04 PM
Old 09-19-2004, 09:35 PM
Addicted Fan

The whole title couldn't fit ... Sorrryyyy guys....
Old 09-19-2004, 09:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

that's ok we understand what it says and that's all that matters! great start!!
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know... once
Old 09-19-2004, 09:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, Angiee, new thread! it looks great, hey did I mention that only 2 more days?

Hey James is going to be on TRL tomorrow, hopefully *crossing fingers* he won't say something stupid like last time. But he'll announcing the news that he and Joie are really together! A gurl can always dream and wish, there's alway hope as well.

i support naley and bjl always and forever.
Old 09-19-2004, 09:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ..:*babi_gurl311*:..
But he'll announcing the news that he and Joie are really together! A gurl can always dream and wish, there's alway hope as well.
Thanks Rachel

Indeed we can ..and we shall ... forever and always! Viva JLs!
Old 09-19-2004, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

I came just in time for a new thread! YAY!....

at the title!..Awesome start, buddy!
Old 09-19-2004, 09:47 PM
Loyal Fan

G-Star job Angie! It's all good about the secretly. It's not like it's going to be a secret any longer

I was looking through old e-mails and I came across one that's titled "Guys names...What they Really Mean" I don't know if you guys have seen it but I sure got a kick out of it.

James-are sweet kind and always laughing
Nathan-are stupid as hell [okay that's pretty off]
Chad-full of themselves, dorky cute, ugly [mmm I don't think Chad is full of himself]
Lucas (Luke) Are so sweet and funny, and they are really HOT! Great Body's and are good at some sports.
Dan-dickheads & ugly
Tim-are hot but a bit weird [thats Tim alright!]
Old 09-19-2004, 09:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Angiee you seem to be on a Spanish kick. Is someone in Spanish for high school?

Barb, you have a PM. And the idea isn't that confusing but I'm pretty sure mine'll confuse you. I always wondered what would happen if they typed in a few key words into Google or something.
Old 09-19-2004, 09:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by somewhereelse
Angiee you seem to be on a Spanish kick. Is someone in Spanish for high school?
Spanish four, bebe! LOL!

Dude...Lindsey haha .. I guess .. the James is right ..I love his manly giggle. The Lucas, Dan ((well, he isn't exactly ugly LOL)), and Tim are pretty on... LOL
Old 09-19-2004, 10:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Lindsey, no, not the Nathan one. You should have edited that before you posted it. Completely untrue.

We should think of new titles for when they do announce it. I mean, that might happen as soon as 5:30 tomorrow morning.
Old 09-19-2004, 10:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by somewhereelse
Lindsey, no, not the Nathan one. You should have edited that before you posted it. Completely untrue.
Man I know! Nathan's are not stupid as hell! Wait till I have a kid, I am going to name it Nathan and it will be the smartest crayon in the box! If it's a girl...then she's going to have to live with the fact mommy's a tad bit crazy.
Old 09-19-2004, 10:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ..:*babi_gurl311*:..
Oh, Angiee, new thread! it looks great, hey did I mention that only 2 more days?

Hey James is going to be on TRL tomorrow, hopefully *crossing fingers* he won't say something stupid like last time. But he'll announcing the news that he and Joie are really together! A gurl can always dream and wish, there's alway hope as well.

Hi guys I've been lurking around this thread. I have a burning queston I've read that James said something dumb on TRL but can someone tell me what it is.

In my world James and Joie are together. They're too covert now, one day when they slip up and reveal what we know all along.

What would you guys do or feel or do/feel once they revealed their burning passion for each other?
Old 09-20-2004, 12:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Ok, so on TRL .. Quddus was interviewing him .. Alright .. haha .. anyway, he was asking James how it's like having to kiss girls like Bethany or Hilarie having a girlfriend back home ..Or well, something along those lines. And another question was like .. Do you and Chad like swap kissing stories about the girls on OTH like who's better or what not? LOL .. James even gave him a weird look ... ((Like Are you serious???)) And even the crowd made this like.. wtf sound? LOL! Anyway ... James just went along the lines for like the first question .. that it's Just A Job or whatever.. and basically, we're just convinced he could've said something a little more better than that.. other than.. it's just a JOB .. JUST A JOB.

Well, it might not mean much now because I don't exactly have the question word for word .. but it was a unintentional, tad bit of a blow at Joie ... JUST A JOB? Pssh... I honestly think it's more Now.. thaan just a job.. LOL .. anyway anyway .. yeah, of course James.. was like. NO way! to the second question .. LOL .. But I'm a little more sympathetic to James .. because how the hell do you answer those kind've questions? What was up with Quddus, man!! LOL! .. So, hopefully, tomorrow .. James can lift our spirits from last time

As for the questions....

Do? Start doing one long happy dance .. and make a huge exaggerated sigh that's just screaming FINALLY!

But of course, I'd feel happy.. dude, I'd rejoice .. have a party. OH YEAH!

BTW, welcome to the thread!
Old 09-20-2004, 12:23 AM
Extreme Fan

love the new thread gals Beautyful!
Old 09-20-2004, 12:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lindsey_JL23
Man I know! Nathan's are not stupid as hell! Wait till I have a kid, I am going to name it Nathan and it will be the smartest crayon in the box! If it's a girl...then she's going to have to live with the fact mommy's a tad bit crazy.

great new thread

Closed Thread   Post New Thread