icon; gracery | Marie
Old 12-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

manu did you finish your new chapter?
Old 12-21-2007, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

not yet Ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine_03 (View Post)
22 still isn't gone? 22
Old 12-21-2007, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
not yet

Old 12-21-2007, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

poor bia
Old 12-21-2007, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know you want it fast but I'm working everyday except thursday, it's not easy to find the time to write, especially since there are also other things I like to do
Old 12-21-2007, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

manu dont cry bia will understand
Old 12-21-2007, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
NHL.com to Feature Comprehensive Coverage of AMP Energy NHL Winter Classic

Live Broadband Shows, Celebrity Blogs and Tailgating Recipes Among Exclusive Online Features

NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwire - December 21, 2007) - NHL.com will offer hockey fans comprehensive coverage of the AMP Energy NHL Winter Classic outdoor game in Buffalo. Among the exclusive NHL.com features planned surrounding the Tuesday, Jan. 1 event are live broadband shows, celebrity blogs and special guest columns from Discovery Channel and The Food Network hosts, all designed to offer fans unique perspectives of the historic game between the Buffalo Sabres and the Pittsburgh Penguins in Buffalo.

Live Broadband Programming

For the first time ever, the NHL will create and broadcast two live broadband shows available exclusively on NHL.com. The broadband shows will be presented by AMP Energy.

The first program will be a live preview show on Friday, Dec. 28 at 3:00 p.m. ET from the XM Radio Studio within the NHL Powered by Reebok store in Manhattan. Hosts Don La Greca and E.J. Hradek will cover topics such as outdoor games of years past, in-depth game analysis and the decision process behind holding the AMP Energy NHL Winter Classic.

The second show, hosted by Bill Clement and Sam Rosen, will broadcast live from Ralph Wilson Stadium on Tuesday, Jan. 1 at 11:00 a.m. ET. It will capture the experience of being on-site at this historic event, giving a behind-the-scenes look at creating an outdoor ice rink within a football stadium -- complete with footage of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Buffalo Sabres practicing on the ice for the first time.

Celebrity Blogs

Buffalo natives William Fichtner of the Fox television series "Prison Break" and Chad Michael Murray, star of The CW's "One Tree Hill," will join NHL.com's blogging community and offer fans their top recommendations for must-see destinations in Buffalo and their predictions for the outcome of the historic game. Both celebs will be in attendance for the New Year's Day outdoor game and will provide fans with first-hand accounts of the on-ice action and in-stadium fan experience.

This marks Fichtner's return to the NHL.com blog community. The long-time Buffalo Sabres fan chronicled the team's 2007 Stanley Cup Playoffs run for NHL.com. Murray's Winter Classic blog marks his NHL.com debut. NHL.com users can post comments and interact with each celebrity blogger.

Guest Columnists

Les Stroud, host of Discovery Channel's "Survivorman," will share tips on how to brave the elements for the game. The Mimico, Ontario native and long-time hockey fan plans to test his survival skills when he attends the Winter Classic with his son.

Bob Blumer, host of The Food Network's "Glutton for Punishment," will offer food ideas and recipes for fans tailgating at Ralph Wilson Stadium or viewers tuning in to the broadcast from home. As he does on his popular show, the Montreal native and author of four cookbooks will inspire and entertain fans with his creative recipes. Among the items on his Winter Classic menu are Oyster Shootouts, Buffalo Chili and Liquid Chocolate Mint Bars.

The AMP Energy NHL Winter Classic will feature the Buffalo Sabres and Pittsburgh Penguins in the League's first regular-season outdoor game in the United States. More than 70,000 fans are expected to attend the New Year's Day game at Ralph Wilson Stadium, home of the National Football League's Buffalo Bills. NBC will provide live broadcast coverage of the historic game in the U.S., starting at 1 p.m. ET and CBC and RDS will provide coverage throughout Canada. NHL RADIO on Westwood One will provide exclusive, national radio coverage which can be heard on stations around the United States and Canada as well as on XM Satellite Radio's NHL Home Ice and NHL.com.
source NHL.com to Feature Comprehensive Coverage of AMP Energy NHL Winter Classic

I hope that means new pics *fingers crossed*

Chad is going with Kenzie
Old 12-21-2007, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ohh I want to see Chad in a jersey
Old 12-21-2007, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

manu thanks for bring this over

I cant wait for new picchas
Old 12-21-2007, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lena you're american, what is that about? is that an important match or just something local? It's too late for me to read it with attention and trying to understand what I want to know is if it could have pictures source coverage
Old 12-21-2007, 05:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
Lena you're american, what is that about? is that an important match or just something local? It's too late for me to read it with attention and trying to understand what I want to know is if it could have pictures source coverage
i can answer this...it's a big deal because the hockey game is going to played in a football stadium. hockey is always played indoors. it will be outdoors, and the ice hockey rink will be on the field. this is only the 2nd time something like this will happen. and i guess chad will be there b/c it will be played in buffalo, the buffalo sabres are playing and that's his hometown, right?
"In the third period, they were buzzing around," Johnson said. "I've got to give credit to Parise - that guy is one shifty player. Even his goal in the shootout, I don't think the best goalie in his day could have saved that. It was one of the most unbelievable moves I've ever seen."
Old 12-21-2007, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the answer

yes, Buffalo is Chad's hometown. I believe he's going there for the holiday so he won't miss the chance to attend such an event
Old 12-21-2007, 06:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quick stop just to say Hi and to vote... #20