Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2004, 11:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Bumping this for everyone that went to the House of Blues concert!
"Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same." ~ Flavia

N. + H.
~Audrey~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 11:52 PM
Loyal Fan

heheh thnx Audrey!

*Accidentally hits kid on the head w/ the megaphone*"Oh shiiiii..." *Runs of laughing* -Hilarie

Stop searching forever.. Happiness is just next to you...
~*.:Tiff:.*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 01:43 AM
New Fan

Just got back from the Gavin DeGraw concert here in L.A. First there were no cameras allowed so we could not take pictures.

Ok, so James only came out twice to introduce Brian, Joy and Gavin. It was really quick he just said he was an actor from One Tree Hill. Mark the creator also came out with him, he was really animated and even took off his shirt, which by the way garnered a lot of laughs. Anyway Brian was good, he played for about 25-30 mins, he really didn't talk much but he was really cute. Another band came along Marc Broussard and they were really enegertic and highly entertaining. Anyway Joy only played one song which she played the keyborad, and she was really good. She wore a red shirt and jeans and I think she died her hair blonde again. Then Gavin came out at about, he was so much fun. I almost died when he sang "Lets Get It On" and held my friend's hand for a while. We were both so excited, and he was really cute and had a really playful smirk. Also let me tell you that guy is buff, not too big, but looks really good. When he took off his shirt (he had another one underneath) you could see that he worked out. Anyway you guys probably don't want to hear about that. That's it basically, we didn't really get to meet anyone, they were all upstairs in the VIP lounge.
We did see that girl from "Traffic" Erica Chirstiansen when we got out, so I guess that's all we saw.

By the way my friend saw James making out with a blonde girl, so I guess he's taken. I didn't even know he had a girlfriend, but she was pretty. So that's my summary of the concert; I'm sorry it's so long. I hope there were others who could share more.
zero7fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 04:37 AM
Master Fan

Aw...It sounded like a good time, zero7fan!

Quote:
Originally posted by zero7fan
We did see that girl from "Traffic" Erica Chirstiansen when we got out
Oh that's so cute. Erika must've came out to support Bryan! (Since they were in The Perfect Score together) Aw!
Old 07-07-2004, 05:24 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
By the way my friend saw James making out with a blonde girl,
heheheh...

BTW jilliek I LOVE your signature line!
Old 07-07-2004, 05:32 AM
Total Fan

Thanks zero7fan for sharing with us your HOB expierence!
I guess we know now who James' gf is.
Old 07-07-2004, 07:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

thanks for sharing zero7fan

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
veracity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 09:21 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing your experience, zero7fan! That's too bad Joie didn't play longer.
RoxyBlueGirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 09:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

There are some pictures of Gavin at http://www.wireimage.com from last night... but no pics of James, Joy, or Bryan yet.
Old 07-07-2004, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

thanks for sharing zero7fan thank god u dont have a long description about him kissing the blonde cuz eeewwll i would gag LOL james is MINE i tell ya MINE
<---see my sn lol ----anyways sry if this is OT but everyone has quotes from the "unaired" stuff from mtv diary and i STILL dnt kno where u guys got that like did it sho on tv or was it online somewhere and i missed it...PM me if u have to in order to keep this OnT but thanks any info would help

BabyJamesIsMine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Zero7Fan! The only thing I didn't need to know was about James making out with the gf. I'll just have to erase that from my mind. LOL.
Old 07-07-2004, 01:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Callalily
Thanks Zero7Fan! The only thing I didn't need to know was about James making out with the gf. I'll just have to erase that from my mind. LOL.
Thanks to Zero7Fan as well!

Yeah we'll just pretend he's gotten a lot less shy!! I mean seriously I have a question: He was making out with his gf at the House of Blues? Or did I read wrong? I'm so blonde. Haha. Help!
JakesBabyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

ceecee go die ur hair or somethign it says he was seen making out with a "blonde" and all we seem to know about his gf is that she's blonde..so we assume lol

anyways im not sure whether i should believe it cuz wat if zerofan's friend knows how much she loves james and made that up to rile her up??? lol cuz i cant see james kissing in public lol...unless in private he's the agressive and not shy type

but eeewwllll eewwwllll evrytime i picture it i go all ""ewwlll" lol i need phoebe from friends to come cleanse my ora

BabyJamesIsMine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 03:24 PM
New Fan

Ok I don't normally post that much, and I'm really sorry that I was the bearer of bad news. I wish it was different, but my friend is in love with James and when she saw that he was kissing that girl in the VIP she was really disappointed. But we should consider that she said that they were really happy together.
zero7fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 03:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

zero7fan so James an his gf were upstairs when they were making out? Man lol I knew I should have payed attention to the ppl up there lol.

Anyways I typed up my experience and posted it in the NH thread, but those of you who don't want to wander in there I posted the exact same thing in my livejournal. Trust me it's way to long to put here again. Read it here

ALSO I'm too tired to be even upset about how my pictures turned out. I'm guessing from being up front the lighting got in the way and like none of my pics came out GRR. I took so many of the JL's too! But don't worry I didn't come out empty handed. The 2 pics I have of James are from when he and Mark are introducing Joy, so they aren't as close as before. And the ONE pic of Joy I got was when she was either about to sit or get up, I would have cried if I didn't get any of her so I'm glad I got one. And two random ones of Gavin. The one where he's standing up he was singing "Sexual Healing" Loved that song!

The 5 surviving pics!!!