Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2008, 12:58 AM
Master Fan

I agree about the car ride with Brooke, Owen, Peyton, and Chase... that was a really fun scene. It looked very natural especially between the girls. And I would also like to learn about what happened between Brooke and Chase. I'd like some flashbacks of them post-high school.
Old 03-16-2008, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

to me Peyton doesnt looks happy without Lucas. she suffers enough. in those episode the writers to me are showing how Peyton is moving on without Lucas, trying to stay happy and not to think about it.
Old 03-16-2008, 12:36 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joella (View Post)
LP - They're really, really great as friends. I wish they'd stay that way.
Brooke - I didn't like her hair. But finally, she fired Victoria!
LH - I'm glad they have scenes these days again. But what's with the "You can't marry Lindsey"? Seriously.
Jamie/Skills - SUCH CUTIES!
Bevin - WEIRD!
Chase - HAHA. Give me a break, he's a LPer now too? Oh, I know, let's bring back, like, Anna or Felix or Random Girl In Mall or something and make them pro-LP as well!
Oh, and I think that "she's looking" was a clue that "he's looking" didn't mean anything either. 'Cause Lucas looked really in love with Lindsey and sure of his marriage to her.
Peyton - How come she always looks much happier without Lucas?
Owen - I totally love him.
I didn't like Brooke hair either ! But I love the character and that she fired Victoria !!
I'm really sad for Rachel. And I understand Mouth and Mili, but wow, she turned out Rachel!! He's just so honest...
About Haley, I don't like this character at all, but she's said the two best lines in the last 2 eps.: "I want divorce" and "You can't marry Lindsey"
Nathan deserves some fun, really!!
I love Chase, I hope he stays longer this time and see what happens with Brooke... Tough I'm so a Brathan shipper!!!!
I don't think Peyton is happier without Lucas. I think it is really his fault, he needs to have some fun too!! He doesn't seem happy at all with Lindsey, he and Peyton had a really great time together (remember the cookie fighting?? That was just awsome). I think Lucas just finds security with Lindsey, he's so comfortable, but love, LOVE I don't think so...

Old 03-16-2008, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
^ ITA.

My two cents on the nephew looking more like the uncle than his father. LOL. Well I personally know for a fact that this can happen since my little 8 year old niece/goddaughter looks like she could be my daughter over my sisters. LOL. Though my sister and I have the same parents which Lucas and Nathan do not and yes this sounds weird I'm doing this comparison but the point I'm trying to make through my babble is while I've been told endlessly that my sister and I do indeed look alike, I can't overemphasize how many times I'll be somewhere with my niece and everyone thinks she's my daughter, not my sisters, and even my mother has said if she didn't know better she would think the same so yes, it's very possible for a niece/nephew to look more like an aunt/uncle over a mother/father for sure.
Oh ITA... I have a niece who looks exactly how I used to look at that age. It's scary.

But still, I find it funny that Jamie looks so much more like Lucas on the show. Maybe because it's TV, I guess.
Old 05-01-2015, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

this is over 300 so here is the new thread:

http://www.fanforum.com/f153/episode.../#post81334450
Closed Thread   Post New Thread