Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2015, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

[Episode Disucussion] 6x15 - "We Change, We Wait" #2

Episode 6.15 - "We Change, We Wait."

Airdate: January 19, 2009

DECISIONS PLAGUE TREE HILL — Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Julian (guest star Austin Nichols) struggle to choose a director for their movie while Peyton (Hilarie Burton) has mixed feelings about a surprise gift from Lucas, and Brooke (Sophia Bush) struggles with relationship issues. Bethany Joy Galeotti, Lee Norris, Antwon Tanner also star. Les Butler directed the episode written by John Norris.

Last edited by Alexa; 02-26-2016 at 08:43 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks alexa.
Old 02-26-2016, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nathan’s storyline does feel a bit stale, the guy on the team just seems like a copy of Q in season 5. It was nice to see some interaction with Dan. But his little pep talk to Nathan was a bit annoying.

i love chad but i cant help but feel like he totally just gave up caring this season. none of his scenes feel that genuine at all. nothing like they were in the first season when he really seemed to care about things that were happening. I did love the LP scene though because it was such a throwback to season 1. I love when Lucas said “I always knew you.” So sweet. and the ending scene when he finally gave her the ring. i love when he said it was where it belonged. it makes me so happy knowing their history and their story.

Bju are cute and i find it sweet that Brooke was concerned about Peyton. I dont think she needed to be at all but it was nice of her. I thought Peyton was way out of line with what she was saying with Julian though. She thinks he is a jerk because he slept with a girl after they broke up? LOL. Julian was so in love with her! The reason they broke up was because Peyton still loved Lucas so thats unfair of Peyton to care that he slept with another girl. He definitely wasn’t a bad guy. Even if he actually did sleep with her (which we know he didnt) that doesnt make him a bad guy. And he was right when he said Brooke slammed on the breaks before he even talked to her. Brooke should just have fun and do what she wants to do. But at least Peyton went to Brooke immediately after and told her she was wrong. and julian saying he came for the other girl in the book was a bit cheesey but cute. and him saying they were going steady was dorky and a little fast but oh well. I like that Julian stepped up because Owen never could.

I did like to see Julian’s dad and Peyton interact. That was a cute scene.

Chase and Mia were definitely random. They just didnt fit into the episode. It made sense when they shared scenes with NH but not this episode. Plus I think Chase/Mia are just not a good fit. idk, something feels off with them.

Sophia looked gorgeous this episode and I did like the Brooke/Lucas scene a lot, it was cute and Chad seemed to have a bit more life in that scene lol. I also liked his scenes with Julian.

Peyton and Haley had a scene! SO CUTE. i love that Lucas proposed to Haley first, that was also a great scene. Those two friendships are my favorite. I love that Peyton told Haley the truth about Keith’s ring. And then Haley’s little confession was so cute too.
Old 02-27-2016, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really liked this season for the most part.

I think my favorite part of this episode, well one of my favorite parts was when Lucas proposed to Haley first and she was totally grossed out! Their friendship is one of my favorites and they crack me up at times!
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

I can't name a BAD season.
GardenSirens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't name a bad season, just a few I didn't like as much as others.
Old 03-04-2016, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

i can. season 8.
Old 03-04-2016, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
i can. season 8.
oh no, what don't you like about it?
Old 03-04-2016, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have to admit, that is one of my least favorites too, but I didn't hate it.
Old 03-06-2016, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

I won't tell anyone, Colleen.
Old 03-06-2016, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha it's okay, it's not really a secret.
Old 03-25-2016, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

We'll see how I feel during my rewatch. There were some fun episodes but for the most part I just felt the show was getting so stale by that time I was so ready for it to end.

I was just so bored of everything by that time and I felt storylines dragged and there wasn't a lot of friendships or couples for me to enjoy anymore.
Old 03-26-2016, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

I never felt there were stale moments in the show, but that's just me.
Old 03-26-2016, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Season 8 was hard to watch it wasn't exciting very much, but I felt season 9 was better.

Anyway! Back to this episode, lol.
Old 03-11-2019, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Nathan’s storyline does feel a bit stale, the guy on the team just seems like a copy of Q in season 5. It was nice to see some interaction with Dan. But his little pep talk to Nathan was a bit annoying.

i love chad but i cant help but feel like he totally just gave up caring this season. none of his scenes feel that genuine at all. nothing like they were in the first season when he really seemed to care about things that were happening. I did love the LP scene though because it was such a throwback to season 1. I love when Lucas said “I always knew you.” So sweet. and the ending scene when he finally gave her the ring. i love when he said it was where it belonged. it makes me so happy knowing their history and their story.

Bju are cute and i find it sweet that Brooke was concerned about Peyton. I dont think she needed to be at all but it was nice of her. I thought Peyton was way out of line with what she was saying with Julian though. She thinks he is a jerk because he slept with a girl after they broke up? LOL. Julian was so in love with her! The reason they broke up was because Peyton still loved Lucas so thats unfair of Peyton to care that he slept with another girl. He definitely wasn’t a bad guy. Even if he actually did sleep with her (which we know he didnt) that doesnt make him a bad guy. And he was right when he said Brooke slammed on the breaks before he even talked to her. Brooke should just have fun and do what she wants to do. But at least Peyton went to Brooke immediately after and told her she was wrong. and julian saying he came for the other girl in the book was a bit cheesey but cute. and him saying they were going steady was dorky and a little fast but oh well. I like that Julian stepped up because Owen never could.

I did like to see Julian’s dad and Peyton interact. That was a cute scene.

Chase and Mia were definitely random. They just didnt fit into the episode. It made sense when they shared scenes with NH but not this episode. Plus I think Chase/Mia are just not a good fit. idk, something feels off with them.

Sophia looked gorgeous this episode and I did like the Brooke/Lucas scene a lot, it was cute and Chad seemed to have a bit more life in that scene lol. I also liked his scenes with Julian.

Peyton and Haley had a scene! SO CUTE. i love that Lucas proposed to Haley first, that was also a great scene. Those two friendships are my favorite. I love that Peyton told Haley the truth about Keith’s ring. And then Haley’s little confession was so cute too.
yes I don't care about chase or mia or them together. Are they necessary?