Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2015, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

[Episode Discussion] 6x07 - "Messin' With the Kid" #2

Episode 6.07. "Messin' With The Kid."

Airdate: October 20, 2008

LUCAS AND PEYTON ADJUST TO LIFE AS A COUPLE — Nathan (James Lafferty) and Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) must parent Jamie (Jackson Brundage) in the face of a school bully, while Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Peyton (Hilarie Burton) adjust to life as a live-in couple. Brooke (Sophia Bush) finds being a role model not as easy as she expected, and Mouth (Lee Norris) tries to get his old job back. Greg Prange directed the episode written by Mike Herro & David Strauss.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

Loved that episode

Sam was a nice addition in season 6, it gave a great storyline to Brooke.
Old 05-06-2015, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know.
Old 01-02-2016, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

dp ignore.

Last edited by Alexa; 01-09-2016 at 10:14 PM
Old 01-02-2016, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

good god reading the last thread makes me want tp hurl, the fights were just ridiculous. seriously, this fandom is the worsstttttttt I've ever seen when it comes to shipper wars. how irritating.

I couldn't really support Owen with Brooke the first time around after he just kinda ditched her in the past. But this time around I'm really enjoying his scenes and interaction with Brooke. It was the most interesting part of the episode for me. I like that he apologized. I also enjoyed the Sam and Brooke stuff.

The Jamie plot was a little boring to me but at least it was something different. I liked seeing Joy stand up for him though and be a total BAMF to the mean mom. The NH interaction was cute and I also enjoyed hearing Joy sing. That song "want something that i want" was great! The scene with Dan at the end was hilarious.

Loved the B/N scene too! And the B/H scenes were nice too, it was good to see some serious conversation going on about the characters and their lives. I find Mouth pointless and I really don't care about Gigi returning. I did like the Lucas/Fergie stuff.

LP are adorable and their scenes were really fun! Peyton was damn cute this episode and the ending scene was so cute but they didn't have to be separated the whole episode.... Once again, thats my issue with season 6, there's too much separation and not enough group scenes. I also feel like this season doesnt have any direction? Like, theres no main plot that carries over. Thats why i loved season 3, with the whole keith dying, dan murderer plot, it extended over multiple episodes. or in season 9 with the whole nathan kidnapping plot. Or even season 7 which had that Rene scandal or haleys mom's death SL that extended over the series. This season feels so disconnected and random imo.

Its funny how the girls are still wearing flared pants in this episode. This aired in 2008? I thought the style had changed by that time?

Last edited by Alexa; 10-09-2016 at 04:18 AM
Old 01-04-2016, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Well there's no fighting allowed here!
GardenSirens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

the board is much better these days.