Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2015, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

[Episode Discussion] 6x05 - "You've Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie In It" #2

Episode 6.05."You've Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in It."

Airdate: September 29, 2008

Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Lindsey (guest star Michaela McManus) face a tenuous future, while Nathan (James Lafferty) receives an offer from a pro basketball team. Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) unwittingly puts Jamie’s (Jackson Brundage) life in peril, while Brooke (Sophia Bush) struggles with giving up her company. Peyton (Hilarie Burton) discovers a dark secret about her new recording artist. Haley learns the truth about Dan (Paul Johansson), which leads to a final showdown with Carrie (guest star Torrey DeVitto, “Beautiful People”). Written by William Brown.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new one.
Old 05-07-2015, 02:35 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved this episode. Especially the Peyton and Mick scenes. I have never expected that she would have a father like that...so I was surprised.

And again the Carrie thing. ..That was a thing, which I didn't like about the episode. Of course it was thrilling, but for me it was a bit over the top. It felt like a bad horror movie when Haley and Jamie ran away from Carrie in the cornfield.

One Tree Hill
Blackforestangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yes. I really liked this ep.
Old 12-09-2015, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel bad for Lindsey. It sucks to be that girl in a relationship. I do think Lucas should have emailed Lindsey earlier on and just explained things considering she is his editor and they were going to see each other.

Mick/Peyton stuff was pretty boring, I just dont like when one character gets shipped off with a guest star but it was cool for Peyton to get to know her father. I felt the same about Nathan's storyline and Brookes. ZZZZ (i understand her feeling upset about being alone right now but she's so young and theres much left for her to do). I remember why I don't like season 6 that much. I think there's too much talking and the pacing is just too slow in parts. i did like the sam/brooke stuff though.

As cheesey as the Nanny Carrie stuff was, I found it pretty entertaining. It should have lasted more than just the end though. Why was there a picture of Carrie in their drawer? lol and how would deb have figured things out? did she even meet carrie?
Old 12-09-2015, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Nanny Carrie was entertaining, lol.
GardenSirens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nanny Carrie was over the top, but some of her scenes were entertaining.
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

at least they didnt drag her out too long in season 6...
Old 12-11-2015, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's a very good point...
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread