Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2015, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

[Episode Discussion] 6x01 - "Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Part 1" #2

Episode 6.01. "Touch Me I'm Going to Scream, Part 1"

Airdate: September 1, 2008

The girl of Lucas’ (Chad Michael Murray) dreams shows up at the airport. Nathan’s (James Lafferty) comeback is halted by news that could change his career, while Dan’s (Paul Johansson) life hangs in the balance. Mouth (Lee Norris) and Millicent (Lisa Goldstein) wrestle with leaving Tree Hill, as Brooke (Sophia Bush) and Victoria’s (guest star Daphne Zuniga) battle over Clothes Over Bros comes to a surprising head. Bethany Joy Galeotti, Hilarie Burton, Antwon Tanner also star. Stuart Gillard directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

this was a good premiere.
Old 11-18-2015, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

wow that last thread....

anyways, I'm finally back to my rewatch and i can post my comments on this episode. i actually really enjoyed it this time around.

the one thing i didnt not like about the episode was the nanny carrie/dan stuff because it was obviously just so cheesey and far fetched. how would carrie have all that hospital stuff? doesnt make sense but oh well, its OTH so i'll try to look past it. and its hard to feel sympathy for Dan after everything he's done so why is the audience even supposed to care that he's locked up?

the naley/jamie moments were really cute and i like seeing them be a subtle family without all the cheesiness. the scenes with nathan/deb were pretty funny. i dont like skills/deb at all and i feel their scenes waste time but it was okay this episode.

mouth/millie always bore me too but it was cute seeing millie go with him. too bad they didnt stay gone after that.

LOVE BROOKE. loved how happy she was for peyton when she found out LP were together. love that she stood up to bitchtoria and told her to get out of her store and life. Even loved the scene with Sam where she caught her shoplifting. the ending scene was so sad but really well done i thought. Sophia is such a great actress she really conveyed that surprise and fear. Poor girl!

I've always been an LP fan so of course I was very happy he picked her in the end. I can see why people were still upset with Lucas after how stupid he acted in season 5, but I do feel the writers were trying to portray that he was in denial the whole time. Most of season 5 I thought they did a good job with that (in comparison to season 2/3). Its good that Lucas has taken Haley's advice from last season and stopped hiding his true feelings. And even though they were pretty cheesey throughout the episode they were also pretty cute. Its nice seeing Peyton happy finally. And I am glad they didnt get married in Vegas.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

I liked Mouth and Millie....but yeah, the Nanny Carrie storyline was just....not as bad as when Nathan was kidnapped haha.
GardenSirens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was cute. I liked seeing Peyton happy again finally. She deserved it.
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

i love her smile when she's happy
Old 11-21-2015, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do too. Sadly we don't see it often enough.
Old 11-22-2015, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

sucks
Old 11-22-2015, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have to agree, it does.