Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2005, 05:49 PM
New Fan

You Know Your Obsessed With The O.C. When...

I searched around for a thread similar to this one and I couldn't find one so I started this...

YKYOWTOCW...at a restaurant the waiter asks if you would like picante sauce and you think to yourself. "Summer doesn't like picante. No way."

YKYOWTOCW....you apply to Mt. St. Mary's College just so you could go to school where The O.C. is filmed.
Emisa-Amalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 06:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

YKYOWTOCW...You have an entire soundtrack of O.C. songs coordinated to different people on your phone so that when your husband calls it plays Wonderwall and when your best friend calls it plays California, etc. Oh, and you also have The O.C. wallpaper on your phone.
"The power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that is has come to be disbelieved in. Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way only...Nothing is more real than these great shocks which two souls give each other in exchanging this spark."

-Cameron
MadameBovary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

YKYOWTOCW....you have collected over 100 OC-related icons in a 15 minute interval & you can't choose which S/S icon is the cutest to use for the day.
Old 04-12-2005, 09:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

YKYOWTOCW...you have a countdown clock on your computer that tells you the minutes, hours, and seconds until the next episode.
"The power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that is has come to be disbelieved in. Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way only...Nothing is more real than these great shocks which two souls give each other in exchanging this spark."

-Cameron
Old 04-13-2005, 07:11 AM
Loyal Fan

YKYOWTOCW...You spend the entire summer between season 1 and season 2 downloading every song that was ever played on The OC

icon by:Unknown
*Kristi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 08:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

YKYOWTOCW... your answering machine has the same voicemail as Summer's in the "Lonely Heart's Club" episode. (So true)

YKYOWTOCW....you drive to Target during your lunch break the day that The O.C. Mix 4 is released and immediately import the songs on your iPod all within a span of 30 minutes.

-Cameron
Old 04-13-2005, 03:02 PM
Addicted Fan

YKYOWTOCW....your computer is full of pics from the show...mostly Adam Brody and its gotten so slow that uve had to delete some...but its hard letting them go *tear*

and.... when you dl or tape every episode, even if ur watchin it at the same time, just so you can watch it over and over again untill the next new ep
iCantBelieveItsNotButter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

When shopping at a kitchen goods store, you see a bagel slicer that is identical to the one on The O.C. and you buy it because you have a 15% off coupon. You then spend 10 minutes trying to perfect the 'art of spreading cream cheese'... just like Sandy Cohen.

When you're friendly neighborhood therapist asks what you'd like to do with the rest of your life, you recite the infamous Ryan line (word for word because you're a freak like that), "Modern medicine is advancing to the point where the average human life span will be one hundred. But I read this article that said social security's supposed to run out by the year two-thousand and twenty-five, which means people are going to have to stay at their jobs until they're eighty. So I don't want to commit to anything too soon."

-Cameron
Old 05-04-2005, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Those are great.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
*Stacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 05:25 AM
Extreme Fan

YKYOWTOCW... when you download OC pics everyday, checking out their official websites the moment you go online and has a serious obsession in making sure you get every single thing with the word OC on it.
dayblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 06:01 AM
Elite Fan

YKYOWTOCW when you actually start to believe their your're friends. And while having a conversation with an actual friend, you call him Seth. Yep, I actually did that.
girl wonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 02:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJamesGal22
YKYOWTOCW when you actually start to believe their your're friends. And while having a conversation with an actual friend, you call him Seth. Yep, I actually did that.
i know what u mean.. i keep calling my friend seth instead of stef.. and she can bear witness to that cos she's a member here too. lolx..
dayblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 05:03 AM
Total Fan

..when you have many pics of The Oc and its cast(in particular Adam) on your diary and on your the walls of your room!
Old 05-25-2005, 06:34 AM
Loyal Fan

YKYOWTOCW when before going to do an exam you watch random oc clips just to give you energy!

katesuperstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 02:56 PM
Addicted Fan

YKYOWTOCW...You and your best friend start referring to your home town as The S.A., and loudly declare to anyone who manages to piss you off, "Welcome to The S.A, B*tch! This is how it's done in St. Albert!" Somehow, not as effective....

Allybally is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread