Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2004, 08:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliya:
<STRONG>Emily, I was really liking Marissa in this episode too. I always love her, but it was so nice to see her having fun, and not have all this drama around her. (At least not until the end.)</STRONG>
Well at least someone took the brake. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] She was really cute when she laughs and just has fun with Ryan. I mean their banter with the beauty/brain - I never laughed so much when the two have some kind of conversation. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Too cute. I hope there will be more scenes like this.
Old 03-25-2004, 08:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

BTW, nice title - simple yet sweet. I know Ryan and Marissa are just waiting to get back together... biding their time... someday it WILL happen, I am SURE.

You know you love me...
gossipGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 08:26 PM
Extreme Fan

I hope so.
Nevertheless they have the a-storyline. So there must be more scenes with them together. [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 08:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Holy ice weasels. There's a whole lot of Marissa bashing going on in "The L.A." discussion thread. *Certain members* annoy me especially.

Honestly, anti-Marissa people will NOT give her a chance, no matter what. If Theresa had found out that her mom was sleeping with Ryan, and she had fled to Marissa's house, I really doubt that she, Theresa, would be bashed.

"It does not say that."

"You're right. But it would be so classic if it did."
Chippewa Falls Dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Chippewa Falls Dawson I don't even bother going to the episode discussion threads, they always end up being ship wars or one certain character gets bashed all the time.
Liliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 09:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliya:
<STRONG>...or one certain character gets bashed all the time.</STRONG>
Well except that it is ALWAYS Marissa. Why? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] I am so sick of it.

Chippowa: [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I know what you wants to explain them. I am maybe new on the OC Board but I just know which boards I don't visit in the future. It is so annoying...
Old 03-25-2004, 09:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Chippewa Falls Dawson:
<STRONG>Holy ice weasels. There's a whole lot of Marissa bashing going on in "The L.A." discussion thread. *Certain members* annoy me especially.</STRONG>
Certain members annoy you? Why because they feel differently about a fictional character?

Quote:
<STRONG>Honestly, anti-Marissa people will NOT give her a chance, no matter what. If Theresa had found out that her mom was sleeping with Ryan, and she had fled to Marissa's house, I really doubt that she, Theresa, would be bashed.</STRONG>
Um...because I'm ANTI-MARISSA. Why would I give her a break when she's got YOU to do it? And as Aleah pointed out on the discussion thread - where really, I think we're all adult enough to actually discuss stuff there, ya know, where it actually took place - Theresa wouldn't impose on Marissa because Marissa is NOT her friend, and Theresa knows it.

Besides, it's not like Theresa hasn't been bashed. But she's such a cool character, that most bashes have been relegated to people saying she looks older than Ryan, cause there's nothing bad TO say about Theresa. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kimba
Kimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 09:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kimba:
<STRONG>where really, I think we're all adult enough to actually discuss stuff there, ya know, where it actually took place</STRONG>
Yeah well than remember that this is the Spooner thread and we like Marissa AND Ryan.

You don't have to like Marissa. No one ever said this. But we do and it would ne nice if you can accept it by now. NO Marissa/Mischa bashing here would be really great. Thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 09:34 PM
Banned

Because. WE were getting bashed here. Trolling is when you go to a thread to start a pointless fight. Sub-trolling is taking things from one thread, going to another thread where you know you can say whatever you want, and then bashing people, and that's what Chippewa Falls Dawson did. Sorry if I'm bitter, I have personal experience with people doing this to me, before.

And, go read the episode discussion thread. It's Anna who always got bashed -- but now she's gone.

You guys like Ryan? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I remember someone calling him a fag for sleeping with Theresa! Yeah, great love you guys have for him. Now I feel bad for Max, imagine the bashing he must've gone through.

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited *Aleah* ]
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 09:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Back to the good stuff.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Ryan and Marissa. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] One part I want to mention is whenever Ryan goes over to her house and talks her into going to LA. I LOVE how Ryan starts mumbling and talking really fast and then Marissa tells him that he sounds like Seth. I just laughed to tears during that scene! That was soooooo funny. I actually love the three of them together in scenes. Just too funny. Like when they are sitting against the wall and Seth tries climbing the wall! Hee. Marissa leans on Ryan.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I just loved that part. Ryan and Marissa look at Seth as if he is crazy. So funny..

How I love Ryan and Marissa.
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited Cleveland Rocks ]
Old 03-25-2004, 09:45 PM
Extreme Fan

I didn't say that we didn't want to kick is ass sometime. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But this is the thread for M/R, remember? And I think we are old enough that we don't go into some banter like four old guys in kindergarten.

So, have your opinion I am fine with it but please no more bashing in THIS thread, right? And no one said anything about your opinion as I said before. It's just that we are sick of it to read it in nearly every single thread. So it would be great when this would stop here. OKAY? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 10:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't care if you guys love Ryan or Marissa or the man in the moon. I came through because you were discussing POSTERS who didn't like Marissa on the main comments thread in a negative light. And since I was one of those people, I took offense.

If you have something to say about my comments about fictional characters, I'd prefer you say it on the thread where I made the comments. That was all.

Carry on. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kimba
Kimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 10:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Whatever.
Well than we can come back on topic I think. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I think we need some eye-candy...

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that scene. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 10:28 PM
Absolute Fan

THANkx SO MUCH ANICA [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that scene so much
* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 10:32 PM
Extreme Fan

You're welcome. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Just some tiny piece I finished a few minutes ago.

Good night, Spooners! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Reply   Post New Thread