Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2014, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggirl (View Post)
It was the most beautiful I have ever seen and it helps that they looked so beautiful together
True!
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]
Old 05-27-2014, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

Sometimes I randomly get the urge to make an RM video when I hear certain songs, but I don't have time.
Old 05-30-2014, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aw! Which songs, out of interest?
Old 05-31-2014, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I would make some if I didn't have vidder block.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-31-2014, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

Gosh so many! Every time I hear Rihanna's song stay I definitely wish I could make an RM video but there are so many others.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

the OP is so beautiful i miss RM! they were my first ship ever

danny & mindy

Old 06-04-2014, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey! It's great when people can say that about O.C. couples - it shows that it was one of the original shows of its kind. (I mean, of course it was totally original but you know what I mean. )

Maybe you'll get chance to make a vid in the near future Theresa!
Old 06-05-2014, 12:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by "You'reMyLittleSnowAngel" (View Post)
Maybe you'll get chance to make a vid in the near future Theresa!
Unfortunately I doubt it. One of my friends is borrowing my OC DVDs so I likely won't get them back until the end of the summer and thus can't get a lot of the clips I would need, and my workload this summer is really intense so I won't have time to make more than one tribute. Since I've already made tons of OC videos, but have never made a tribute to my high school inspiration and favorite bball player of all-time who just retired, I decided to make an Allen Iverson tribute.
Old 06-05-2014, 06:37 AM
Supreme Fan

So I've been marathoning The OC, currently at season 3. And I'm having all these Ryan/Marissa feelings again haha. They were my OTP

So stupid they killed off Marissa. One of the reasons I barely watched season 4. They should have just sent her off to her dad. I wish the series ending should have been different too. Like when Ryan walked out of that building and meet Marissa instead of that little boy Just to know they will have a happy ending.

They show us that sad driveway flashback. It looks like they're telling us that everybody got to grow up. Move away, start a new life. While Marissa never have the chance to do that. She's stuck there, young forever

Your favorite screencaps site

My tumblr
Old 06-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soop 4-evah (View Post)
So I've been marathoning The OC, currently at season 3. And I'm having all these Ryan/Marissa feelings again haha. They were my OTP

So stupid they killed off Marissa. One of the reasons I barely watched season 4. They should have just sent her off to her dad. I wish the series ending should have been different too. Like when Ryan walked out of that building and meet Marissa instead of that little boy Just to know they will have a happy ending.

They show us that sad driveway flashback. It looks like they're telling us that everybody got to grow up. Move away, start a new life. While Marissa never have the chance to do that. She's stuck there, young forever
OMG that would have been a pretty amazing ending.. Ryan seeing Marissa instead of the boy. Ryan can well still see the boy as the final ending but a reunion scene of Ryan meeting Marissa when she comes back from Greece would be so beautiful.

I know right.. They left Marissa behind when they left Newport

I HATE JOSH!!!!

icon by dia89
Old 06-06-2014, 11:11 PM
Elite Fan

I would like to read a fanfic where Marissa went off to Greece with her dad, then returned to Newport and reunited with Ryan.
Old 06-07-2014, 03:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

I had never thought of an ending quite like that, like Ryan leaves that building and sees Marissa. Would have been great, although anything that featured Marissa in the living in the finale would be a marked improvement
Old 06-07-2014, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Tammy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanBabe (View Post)
I would like to read a fanfic where Marissa went off to Greece with her dad, then returned to Newport and reunited with Ryan.
That would've been a lot happier!
Quote:

It's so sad I know!
I find watching from the beginning to near the middle of S3 is pretty good for an RM fan!
Old 06-09-2014, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I can just see a cliffhanger ending of the show with everybody wondering if that was really Marissa or not.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 06-10-2014 at 12:20 AM
Old 06-09-2014, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, S3 had some very nice RM moments scattered hear and there and the first 3 episodes are gems.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread