Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2004, 12:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Anla [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] welcome here.

NaijaCiqa you're writting a sequel? That's great [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You know I'll be reading it. Brenda was a character from Beverly Hills 90210. I watched Dawson but not every episode: I missed season 3, 5 and 6 (only watched the 3/4 last episodes). I loved season 1, that's what Dawson was supossed to be. Then they became the typical teenage drama, which is not bad but they had promised something different.

[ 03-21-2004: Message edited kutu ]

Icon by onebrightmoment
kutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 06:11 PM
Banned

A sequel? Sequels are good. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Just because Anna is off the show doesn't mean you have to stop!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Anla! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I didn't watch 90210, I was too young, and now I am too lazy. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Please don't mention Dawson, I still want to bash the guy's head in. Pacey/Joey 4-Eva!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 08:22 PM
Loyal Fan

A R/A fic I found: All the Good Things That You Did For Me. It's a really bittersweet, thoughtful fic. It has a lot of the reasoning I have behind shipping these two. Rating's maybe an "R" so use discretion.

Aleah, your av is The Truth. Except, it can't be directed to my Nate cause he's just being manipulated by evil crazy voodoo from Seyton.

[ 03-21-2004: Message edited welcometomyworld ]

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
welcometomyworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

Undeniably Fated, Chapt 8

New R/A just posted by Heath07. I haven't read it yet but he/she writes good stuff.Dancing in Milk
The Lord is my shepherd.
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 01:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaijaChiqa:
<STRONG>Undeniably Fated, Chapt 8

New R/A just posted by Heath07. I haven't read it yet but he/she writes good stuff.Dancing in Milk</STRONG>
I loved the last line of the chapter. So very much. Yeah, I just love it. *bows to NaijaChiqa*

I read Heath07's new part and she ended it perfectly. I don't know if she's gonna continue it, but the way it did end was just great.

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited welcometomyworld ]

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
welcometomyworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

Thanx my fellow Wonderfalls lover. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I don't even know how you managed to read it. I just went through it and saw like four sentences that didn't make sense. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Yes, I liked Heath's story... I suspect she doesn't like Marissa much (she compared her to Ryan's mother). LMAO.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 03-23-2004, 09:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

NaijaChiqa [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I loved the new chapter... and the Jessica Simpson reference [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] After this chapter I'm sure you'll end the fic with Ryan/Anna, if not it's cruel to post it here [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Aleah you're making me feel old [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was a djer once... then I saw season 4 and now I simply hate (not hate but it's near) Joey. I always got the feeling that Pacey was really in love with her while she used him sometimes.

All the fics were great, thanks for the links [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Icon by onebrightmoment
Old 03-23-2004, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kutu:
<STRONG>NaijaChiqa [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I loved the new chapter... and the Jessica Simpson reference [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] After this chapter I'm sure you'll end the fic with Ryan/Anna, if not it's cruel to post it here [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Hey, you're the one with big Evil in her signature... lol...
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 03-23-2004, 12:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaijaChiqa:
<STRONG>

Hey, you're the one with big Evil in her signature... lol...</STRONG>

I'm evil, you're evil, he's evil, we're evil...

The last chapter has affected us. Ryan was evil in it too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Icon by onebrightmoment
Old 03-23-2004, 07:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by fallingxforever:

<STRONG>An avi

</STRONG>
Awww. Too cute. Snagging!
Old 03-25-2004, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Freshly minted chapter.

Undeniably Fated: Chapt 9
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 03-26-2004, 02:12 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm mostly just a lurker on this thread, although I do like the couple, but I just rarely have anything of importance to say. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

NaijaChiqa - I love your fic, Undeniably Fated, it's wonderful. But now I'm conflicted! Cause I want her with both Seth AND Ryan. You should have them just end up in one big threesome... with Summer too. So really, a foursome. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 01:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by xKatx:
<STRONG>
NaijaChiqa - I love your fic, Undeniably Fated, it's wonderful. But now I'm conflicted! Cause I want her with both Seth AND Ryan. You should have them just end up in one big threesome... with Summer too. So really, a foursome. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Thanx xKatx, foursome hmm? Sounds interesting...
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 03-27-2004, 11:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

NaijaChiqa I finally read the last chapter... no Ryan/Anna ( [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] ) but still great ( [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] )

Icon by onebrightmoment
Old 03-27-2004, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kutu:
<STRONG>NaijaChiqa I finally read the last chapter... no Ryan/Anna ( [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] ) but still great ( [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] )</STRONG>
lol... what are you talking about? There was R/A - they spoke on the phone.. hehehe...
The Lord is my shepherd.
Reply   Post New Thread