Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2004, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by grace [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]:
<STRONG>Aw. Hooray for Ryan/Anna! Why can I ship Ryan with anyone but Ryan/Marissa! I don't know! Maybe it is because Marissa kind of sucks!</STRONG>
She does now. I'm watching the begining of the season seeing why I thought they were cute, but [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] not any more.

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 09:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
<STRONG>Aw. Hooray for Ryan/Anna! Why can I ship Ryan with anyone but Ryan/Marissa! I don't know! Maybe it is because Marissa kind of sucks!</STRONG>
WORD! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Take a look at my sig, notice anything unusual? About, say......numbers? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Awesome WP! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Anyone think of making any R/A avatars? Usually every 100 posts I change my avatar to reflect the thread I got that 100th post on........but I got my 1400th post here! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Who's going to help me out?
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 09:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Indeed! When you resort to shipping Ryan with characters outside of the show, you realize how much Marissa really does suck. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Add me! rYaN+aNnAOMGAWD4eva!!!!11
Old 03-13-2004, 09:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Can I be added? I would so like it if Anna and Ryan hook up if she comes back. I don't know why, but they seem like a more intersting couple than Ryan and Marissa.
Old 03-13-2004, 09:41 PM
Loyal Fan

I want to be added too pwease..i think Anna/Ryan would of always been a great couple so if they get the chance to get together in the future that would be awesome. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"Let me just go get you another glass of bitch!" -Dustin Knight
BeachBum12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Semmer:
<STRONG>Can I be added? I would so like it if Anna and Ryan hook up if she comes back. I don't know why, but they seem like a more intersting couple than Ryan and Marissa.</STRONG>
It's because they're both not from Newport. Like Ryan/Theresa....*shameless plug* [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Seriously, before Theresa came along, Ryan/Anna was my hope for the show.

[ 03-13-2004: Message edited *Aleah* ]
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 10:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Added y'all. Glad the thread is going over so well. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Amy/Ben - Ryan/Taylor - Rory/Jess - Peter/Claire - Betty/Henry
GodsGirl4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Aww... all you Ryan/Anna shippers might enjoy this fic [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ... at least for a few chapters [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Undeniably fated
The Lord is my shepherd.
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 10:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Aleah*:
<STRONG>

WORD! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Take a look at my sig, notice anything unusual? About, say......numbers? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Awesome WP! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Anyone think of making any R/A avatars? Usually every 100 posts I change my avatar to reflect the thread I got that 100th post on........but I got my 1400th post here! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Who's going to help me out?</STRONG>
Yeah...sure! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Here ya go. I'm working on the banner for this thread as well, so I just did one quick. I'll try and do more, but I hate doing ff icons cause they are so dinky. much prefer lj ones...more room to pontificate...lol. Well, enjoy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Must go take a shower and watch SNL as well...so much...to do....*eek*

Amy/Ben - Ryan/Taylor - Rory/Jess - Peter/Claire - Betty/Henry
GodsGirl4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 10:56 PM
Addicted Fan

not the biggest anna fan in the world, but i don't think this will be the worst couple ever. i still like teresa and ryan better, but..count me in. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] . add me please.
"If it’s not real you can’t hold it in your hand. You can’t feel it with your heart, and I won’t believe it."
JoozerLoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 11:00 PM
Elite Fan

I found a R/A fic! Here. I haven't read it yet, but I just thought I would let you guys know. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 11:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Aleah*:
<STRONG>

Seriously, before Theresa came along, Ryan/Anna was my hope for the show.

</STRONG>
True. I love Ryan/Theresa, but before Theresa my hope was also for Anna. You can even see it on the favorite couples thread on the couples board. I posted a month and a half ago [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 03:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ooooh, sign me up! I've been waiting for a this thread since forever. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2004, 03:33 AM
Extreme Fan

I always thought Anna came around to come between Ryan/Marissa during her first appearance in The Debut, the practicing dancing scene, in particular. Then in The Heights they had a cute scene, too, at the carnival.
Old 03-14-2004, 07:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

emm11 thanks for the fic [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Naijachiqa what do you mean with "for a few chapters"? I want a Ryan/ Anna pairing [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What I like about Ryan/ Anna is that they are not trying to impress anyone. Beside, she makes him smile [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Icon by onebrightmoment
kutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread