Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2004, 01:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by RoswellDreamer5:
<STRONG>Hey, is Adam Brody really on the VH1 Hottest Hotties list? Cause I looked it up on the vh1 website and it says Adrien Brody, not Adam Brody. Did they just get the name mixed up or is it a different Brody?</STRONG>
If they said Adrien Brody, I doubt it's a mistake. He was the actor from The Pianist....has a big nose...won an Oscar...kissed Halle Berry onstage...later kissed Queen Latifah in a spoof of the HB kiss. Ringing any bells?
Old 01-07-2004, 01:33 PM
Total Fan

Yeah, I was going to say there is an Adrien Brody. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, I think I've asked before, but I'm not on the list, can I be added please? Thanks. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Icon by Elya
Old 01-07-2004, 01:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

New thread! Great title [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 04:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

aawww [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] you mean it's not adam
and i was sooo looking forward to seeing him on there
that's ok cause we finally get to see a new eppy today [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
and [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the title [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-07-2004: Message edited Shawdie ]

WOW, it's a flying car -seth

shawdie :b
Old 01-07-2004, 05:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Caddie & *Krissy*:: I added you guys to the list... at least in the aaa website.

DanzinQueen:: maybe you can edit them into the 1st post?

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] how are you Misfits? hey, can someone point me towards the Teen People interview? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 01-07-2004, 06:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay, I added the people who wanted to be added and I also added some more quotes. I might add like a few more photos..if I can find some. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

add the sleeping one that mischa took!

and yea, new ep in less than 100 minutes for me. can't wait.

Gaby
I made my icon.
Old 01-07-2004, 07:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Anyone have the link to Adam's band, Steven's Team? I had it before my computer crashes, so if anyone has it, please share.
Old 01-07-2004, 08:19 PM
Loyal Fan

.one.ray.of.sunlight. love your avatar, i am a huge james dean fan.

as for the teen people thing, is it in the new one? i haven't seen it in stores yet, probably this week.

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Old 01-07-2004, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

Adam/Seth was so hot in tonight's episode.

I would drink a Mountain Dew with him anytime [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 09:42 PM
Addicted Fan

For everyone who is confused about the title:
It's a reference to this teen people article from the Feb issue (may not be in stores yet--I got it in the mail!) Anyway, from the end of the last thread: here's a copy of when I typed it up cause it's short. Hope this clarifies!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
"TEEN PEOPLE DICTIONARY
BRODY: n: A guy with a geeky rep that you've gotten to know a bit--and can see the coolness hidden beneath his comic book obsession.
FROM: Adam Brody, the actor who plays Seth Cohen on The OC.
USAGE: 'Yes, i am going out with Oswald, despite his ever-present pocket protector. That guy is totally brody,and I'm just the girl to bring out the bet in him.' "
Oh, and there's a cute lil pic next to the article!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I think I found the one

Icon by Rinslet
Old 01-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hot Like Fire:
<STRONG>Adam/Seth was so hot in tonight's episode.

I would drink a Mountain Dew with him anytime [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Adorkable but got on my nerves. And hey I should add that to the 'reasons we love Seth' "Because we'd drink a Mountain Dew with him anytime." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] you should add that to the list
Old 01-07-2004, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

How cool does Seth dress? I loved his outfit at the concert, with the tie and the bomber jacket .. hee.

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 11:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ok, i just did a little update in AAA. i added some adam pics, some quotes, a term in the dictionary and some reasons.

also here are my thoughts on tonight's ep: Spoilers for those who haven't seen it (btw, i'm basically just gonna C&P what i wrote in my site...)

It's 12:24am and I'm reeling from tonight's/last night's O.C. episode. I really wanted to look at the spoilers last week; I mean come on, the Spoiler Thread title was "We finally know who Seth chooses". I'm glad I didn't. I'm glad I actually got to see the ep without knowing who he was choosing. Am I happy with his desicion? No. As friends, I think, actually, I know you shouldn't do that what Anna did. (Don't get me wrong, I would be mad too if Summer had done the same -I don't ship either couple yet-). It wasn't very fair to Summer, and, again, it was an easy way out for Seth, something I did not like. Not at all.

To quote Christy (from .FF.) this is what I think it's gonna happen with the whole S/S/A triangle -don't worry, no spoilers here-:: "I think [Seth & Summer] are going to get together eventually. I really think Seth loves Summer and he just likes Anna. That's gonna shine through and Summer is going to get him back. So I have no worries about these two. It'll happen." I don't think Anna is going to stand around too much watching Seth pinning away for Summer, I think she's gonna get fed up with it, dump his ass and move on. Then Summer is still gonna be pissed cause he was a coward (choosing Anna just cause she showed up on NYE's) and decide not to be with him; and later, for May sweeps, Summer and Seth get together. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Closed Thread   Post New Thread