Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2004, 12:43 AM
New Fan

I love Seth with Alex. They have great chemistry. And Alex is so much more interesting than Summer. I felt like they kind of changed Summer's character to make it work with her and Seth. In the beginning she was this drunk party girl who was all over Ryan and left Marissa out on her driveway when she was passed out drunk. Then she just became this sweet virgin in disguise or something. I would have liked Seth better with Anna and kept Summer as a shallow party girl but he and Summer grew on me after a while, but the jealousy between them now is just getting irritating. I like Alex, she keeps him on his toes. I hope this isn't just a relationship designed to bring him and Summer back together. I hope he and Alex really make a go of it.
Old 12-05-2004, 02:29 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
"She was my shorty last year but then she got served" <elbow!>
I was rolling on this line; I couldn't believe he said that.

Seth and Alex are great together. I'm always worried about an 'outside' character, especially when they kook up with regular characters but Alex is one cool chick. I think she's a good match for Seth.

Also, if there's going to be a list, I'd loved to be added.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Love the banner and your avi Beatrix Kiddo. Did you make or?

I love that line to southside. Seth has the best lines, I always look forward to what he is going to say. I think Alex and him look great together. Can't wait to see what goes on in the next ep.
Old 12-05-2004, 07:15 PM
Total Fan

[color=royal blue]Lurve the banner! So kickin.

I hadn't watched the promos for next week's show until today.
--Please get Seth away from Summer...they are acting so annoying when they are together now.[/color]
Old 12-05-2004, 07:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am lovin these two. The banner is prettyful

and Seth and Summer are getting kinda annoying, if there not going to be together then just get over it.
Old 12-05-2004, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

I don't want them as a serious couple, but more of a fun fling. Because that'd be good for Seth, and Alex seems pretty cool so far.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

So many good things to say about Alex. Loved the way she rolled her eyes at Summer when Summer hugged Zach really tight, taunting Seth. Also you could tell that she has been hurt by a guy before. ie... Seth: "Keep twisting the knife I'm not in enough pain." Alex: "Oh your the one who's hurting? Not Summer or Lindsay?"... need I say more. She is into Seth's "8" year old innocence probably because she has seen some ugly things in her life. My guess is that she fell for a high school drop out, she followed suit and cut ties with her parents in the process. She is definitly more mature than Seth but her self-esteem is in the gutter even though she keeps a tough confidence when she deals with people. ie... Alex: " and I got my own studio in the numbered streets and I've never been happier" Seth: "Yea? This is you happy?" Alex: "Ehhmmm" .... need I say more. I think while Seth and Alex are dating they are going to help each other more than fall in love. Seth is going to make her feel special and she will want to get out of the lifestyle she is living. ie... go back to school, reunite with her parents. Alex is going to give Seth the Mojo he lost when he got home. She will probably accompany Seth to an OC bash this season and get dolled up (normal hair and a hot dress) and everyones jaw will drop. Seth will be like " Dude, my lady is hot" not to mention what Summer will think (Anna jelousy x2). I think Summer and Zach will break up and Summer will have to fight for Seth just like she did with Anna. Alex will eventually break it off with Seth because she knows S/S were meant to be. and it won't be that bad because Seth and Alex will know they are better freinds than lovers.
Old 12-07-2004, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Still love SS but SA seem fun!!
Old 12-07-2004, 06:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by stealingbeauty
Love the banner and your avi Beatrix Kiddo. Did you make or?
Glad you guys like the banner. Yeah, I made the avatar myself. I plan on making more Seth and Alex avatars later in the week.
Old 12-07-2004, 07:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Cool, would love to snag some.
Old 12-07-2004, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Cuteness! I love the banner. These two are really cute. I love how Seth acts like a total goofball around her and she totally doesn't mind. If we ever get a list...I'd love to be on it
Old 12-10-2004, 01:14 AM
Master Fan

Tonight! OMG. They are the cuteness. Alex actually looks gorgeous if she's not all hawked out. I like how they banter and flirt and it's not just oh-so-subtle digs at eachother. And I actually saw some of the Old Seth, not the me-me-me of the first few episodes. The goofy funny Seth that I fell in love with. And Liv and Adam have really good chemistry. The kiss in the New Era was so just not a kiss. Alex can put Seth in his place and be honest with him without being a bitch about it.

Loved when she was teaching him to fight and she accidentally decked him in the eye. It was cute. That Alex, as soon as she knows what she wants, she goes for it. There's no beating around the bush or wakeup calls for her.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 12-10-2004, 02:09 AM
Elite Fan

I LOVE ALEX!! She is the best thing to happen to this show alll season! She's blunt and shes tough and she's just awesome. I love how she ran to Seth because she felt responsible. She knew Zach could kick his a** so she had to run there Alex is awesome I love how she kissed that girl and kept saying it was just a kiss. She can totally put Seth in his place and he still wants more. I'm a big Seth/Summer fan but I dont want them to be all fluff or anything I like angst and I love Alex. She adds a lot and like what was already said she brings out the old Seth. And that fight was so cute.

Looking forward to more!!
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 12-10-2004, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Omg, how cute were they tonight?! I loved her kissing his boo-boos!
Old 12-10-2004, 03:44 AM
Elite Fan

she comes off as all hardcore but deep down she's got a soft spot for the little jokester.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Closed Thread   Post New Thread