Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2004, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Yes...that's probably right..it would be unbelievable if they had romantic feelings for each other as of now,but i tihkn they're getting closer and sooner or later,they should get together and have a mature relationship.I think that's one good thing Seth could give Marissa.A relationship without drama. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
DreamOn777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 03:22 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamOn777:
<STRONG>.I think that's one good thing Seth could give Marissa.A relationship without drama. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
This is too true. Marissa has so much drama in her life, so she needs someone who can make her laugh and show her a good time. And who better to do that than Seth, the guy she grew up with. One of these days, it'll happen. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
southside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

I mean..Ryan is way too dramatic for her..he's got his own problems to work on,Luke was just...Luke,and Olvier has way way too many problems.I think Marissa is attracted to guys who have their own problems! And Seth? No problems.Nice sweet funny guy.
Old 01-20-2004, 05:22 PM
Absolute Fan

A relationship without drama? Hmmm I think your part right. It wouldn't be the roller coaster that is Marissa and Ryan. But I hope when their story builds it will be just as interesting and entertaining as the parts of the show I love. Anyway I don't want to give away the show, but their were a few roadie moments... one I might see roadieness that wasn't there, but I like to dream. lol

I have a fan art that I could never finish because of the text, but I might try and finish and post tonight.

Delise
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
lasha4god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 06:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamOn777:
<STRONG>I mean..Ryan is way too dramatic for her..he's got his own problems to work on,Luke was just...Luke,and Olvier has way way too many problems.I think Marissa is attracted to guys who have their own problems! And Seth? No problems.Nice sweet funny guy.</STRONG>
She needs someone funny, she seems to always be smiling when ahe's around Seth.
Old 01-20-2004, 06:39 PM
Extreme Fan

yeah I agree right now all the romantic feeling between the two our in our heads, but hey we can dream right?

I can't wait for tomorrow tonight I just hope I make it home from class. Guess I'll be setting my vcr tomorrow morning.

As much as I want to know the roadies moment I'll rather watch and be in totaly surpise of what's going on.

Megan
Old 01-22-2004, 10:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Ok, now that the episode has past... did anyone notice that scene in the hallway. It cuts from Marissa to seth giving this look... I know it was meant to be directed at oliver's showing up, but I kinda thought it could of been directed towards marissa. Yup I do think so. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Delise
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
Old 01-22-2004, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Oooh..loved the episode last night!!! Loved hearing Seth go on about telling Ryan to leave Marissa alone about the Oliver thing! He was so concerned! And I saw the hallway look! That was great! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2004, 04:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Last night's eppie had a few subtle Roadie moments. I loved when Seth and Sandy were talking about how un-funny Summer's new boyfriend was. Sandy said, "He makes Ryan look funny." Seth poked a little fun on Marissa and added, "He makes Marissa look funny."

Hey, it just shows you that he was thinking about her. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2004, 08:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by southside:
<STRONG>Last night's eppie had a few subtle Roadie moments. I loved when Seth and Sandy were talking about how un-funny Summer's new boyfriend was. Sandy said, "He makes Ryan look funny." Seth poked a little fun on Marissa and added, "He makes Marissa look funny."

Hey, it just shows you that he was thinking about her. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
that was my fav roadies moment last night. It's just like second nature for him to think about her.

I also enjoyed the hallway scene. I for one think it was meant for Marissa.

I have to re watch the ep though by the time I got to watch it I was almost asleep.

Megan
Old 01-23-2004, 07:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Ahh yes the line... I thought that was so cute how he just thinks of more. She canjust make her way into his conversation.
Old 01-23-2004, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Oh..I loved that line! That was so cute! He brought up Marissa in a totally un-Marissa related conversation! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2004, 05:21 PM
Absolute Fan

roadie love

click for bigger

Delise
Old 01-24-2004, 06:17 PM
Extreme Fan

I love that fanart. I'm so happy I'm actually going to learn how to make some good fanart. I have to take a computer graphic class for my major and all you do is learn how to do that kind of stuff... well I guess I know what I'm going to be doing on my free time.

I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait three weeks for another roadies moment. Unless they are reairing the modle home this break. Does anyone know?

Megan
Old 01-24-2004, 09:22 PM
Absolute Fan

Beautiful fanart, Delise. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

I have a feeling that they're going to pass American Idol during our mini hiatus. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Reply   Post New Thread