Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2013, 05:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, I love those gifsets

Here's another art that I found a while ago. I thought it was cool to put these 2 moments together:

Old 06-28-2013, 06:43 AM
Elite Fan

It was clever Very pretty!
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]
Old 06-29-2013, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh that's cool!
Old 07-29-2013, 06:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Found this a while ago:

Old 07-29-2013, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Aw I love it! They're all so pretty! Thanks for posting, Monica!
Old 08-01-2013, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

I thought you'd appreciate this, Monica. Adam was asked a question about Mischa in this recent interview: Adam Brody Rates Rachel Bilson and Olivia Wilde as Kissers, Talks Mischa Barton's O.C. Bitchiness | E! Online
Old 08-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Aw, the article is blocked for me. What did he say about Mischa?
Old 08-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfriends (View Post)
Aw, the article is blocked for me. What did he say about Mischa?
Basically that she wasn't a B at all and that she was nice.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Passionate Fan

Aw Thanks for posting that!

I found this link. This link worked for me:

Adam Brody Swears on 'WWHL' That Mischa Barton Wasn't a Bitch on the Set of 'The O.C.' | Bustle

I love this part so much:

Quote:
It was an awesome moment not only because Brody looked a little annoyed by the question, but because for a girl that has been repeatedly knocked down, it's nice to see someone stand up for her.
Old 08-05-2013, 03:27 AM
Addicted Fan

I read about that with Adam, very nice of him!

So Josh mentioned Seth and Marissa: The O.C. Secrets: Fox Wanted Seth Cohen Aborted - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Quote:
The characters he wished had stuck around: "Well Luke, Anna, Jimmy Cooper in the first season. Olivia Wilde's character Alex in the second season. There were a lot of different character permutations and connections that we didn't do. We always talked about, 'Oh, there's a Summer-Luke shape that could be interesting, or Luke-Anna originally, that we talked about at one point. Or Seth-Marissa, what would that look like?'"
Old 08-05-2013, 09:11 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting that, Tammy! Yeah, at some point Josh seems to have toyed with the idea of both Seth/Marissa and Ryan/Summer. I feel like they both legitimately could have happened without it feeling weird if it had happened early on in the show. To some degree, there was build up for both couples from the beginning. Ryan/Summer could have easily hooked up during the Oliver episodes when Seth was with Anna and Marissa broke up with Ryan - and this couple could have started without much repercussion IMO. There's a great fic about that. I mean from the very first episode, Summer seemed to have a physical crush on Ryan ... and still wanted him to be her white knight in the Cotillion episode. And Seth/Marissa had stuff built up since The Model Home episode. They could have easily hooked up late S1 or early S2 with Summer and Ryan already together. If Ryan and Summer had hooked up in mid S1, it was early enough that there were not yet any established ships other than RM so it wouldn't have felt weird to have RS and SM ... they could have actually become the Fab 4. I'm strictly talking about how the show was written. This would have been realistic and not forced. To do it later in the show and have BOTH RS and SM would have felt forced, but not in S1.

But there are a lot of RS and SM fans so for me personally, if it happened, I would have loved for both couples to happen since I can ship both of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfriends (View Post)
Aw Thanks for posting that!

I found this link. This link worked for me:

Adam Brody Swears on 'WWHL' That Mischa Barton Wasn't a Bitch on the Set of 'The O.C.' | Bustle

I love this part so much:
You're welcome, hun! I agree.

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 08-05-2013 at 09:19 AM
Old 08-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting to read! Thanks for the quote. Loving all of the 10 years hype and interviews.
Old 08-10-2013, 11:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
The characters he wished had stuck around: "Well Luke, Anna, Jimmy Cooper in the first season. Olivia Wilde's character Alex in the second season. There were a lot of different character permutations and connections that we didn't do. We always talked about, 'Oh, there's a Summer-Luke shape that could be interesting, or Luke-Anna originally, that we talked about at one point. Or Seth-Marissa, what would that look like?'"
Thanks for posting this, Tammy! I like that he mentioned Seth/Marissa! I like to think that Josh is a closet Seth/Marissa shipper, lol. I remember looking through the dvd booklets a while ago and noticing that Josh wrote some of the episodes that had a Seth/Marissa scene or moment in them.

Quote:
Yeah, at some point Josh seems to have toyed with the idea of both Seth/Marissa and Ryan/Summer. I feel like they both legitimately could have happened without it feeling weird if it had happened early on in the show. To some degree, there was build up for both couples from the beginning. Ryan/Summer could have easily hooked up during the Oliver episodes when Seth was with Anna and Marissa broke up with Ryan - and this couple could have started without much repercussion IMO. There's a great fic about that. I mean from the very first episode, Summer seemed to have a physical crush on Ryan ... and still wanted him to be her white knight in the Cotillion episode. And Seth/Marissa had stuff built up since The Model Home episode. They could have easily hooked up late S1 or early S2 with Summer and Ryan already together. If Ryan and Summer had hooked up in mid S1, it was early enough that there were not yet any established ships other than RM so it wouldn't have felt weird to have RS and SM ... they could have actually become the Fab 4. I'm strictly talking about how the show was written. This would have been realistic and not forced. To do it later in the show and have BOTH RS and SM would have felt forced, but not in S1.

I'm just quoting this again:

Quote:
It was an awesome moment not only because Brody looked a little annoyed by the question, but because for a girl that has been repeatedly knocked down, it's nice to see someone stand up for her.
Barton and Brody forever

Old 08-10-2013, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww how cute is that picture?!
Old 08-20-2013, 01:27 PM
Passionate Fan

It's adorable I love the Barton/Brody art too

http://www.mischa-b.com/gallery/albu...ture%20158.jpg

Closed Thread   Post New Thread