Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2005, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Trey have a crush on Marissa? No! :sarcasm:

Marissa is like a guys dream...does she ever wear a bra?!
Old 04-08-2005, 09:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

this episode was very good..omg the lines that seth was saying was hysterical...i especially love the sexual tension scenes between ryan/marissa..

i love the scene when seth was saying about the two of them going into the kitchen late at night and ryan was about to touch marissa's hand and trey interrupted..

i am so happy that relived the at the end when ryan put his jacket over marissa just like the catillion episode..i was screaming KISS HER!!
ScorpioGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

I cannot stand the S1 remakes. They are so un-original. Bleh!

Trey - Honestly, I was intrigued at first when they said he was an ex-con getting out of jail, coming to Newport to live with Ryan. Do we seriously need two Ryans? Come on Josh! This kid needs to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaRhEeLPrInCeSs08
Cant wait for next week though! Julie has gone CRAZY!
Well ... crazier.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 10:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreekFreak
Marissa is like a guys dream...does she ever wear a bra?!
dare to dream
What is the life of a star? Why is it such a big deal? I'm from Vancouver. I came down here to do a job. I have a real problem with celebrity and how it's glamorized. What confuses me is why people are in awe. ~ Carly Pope
Angela627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I liked this episode. The only thing I didn't like was the lack of S/S interaction, but other than that, I really enjoyed this episode. I agree that Marissa is much more stable whenever she is around Ryan. She really is. I hate the label of "needing someone" to make you a better person or whatever, and I don't even think that's the case with R/M. I do believe these two are truly in love with each other and Marissa is just, hands down, in a peaceful, happy mode, whenever she is around Ryan. Love does that to a person, that's for sure. As for Ryan, Marissa has changed for the better in a big way this season, and it's so nice to see how selfless she is being around him. Given all the problems she had in season 1, she has come a long way, and I strongly feel that she is very good for Ryan. She has a selfless love for him that amazes me. I like how this time around, she is there for him in such a perfect way. She went all out to help him with Trey. She was so worried that Trey was going to upset Ryan and ruin his happiness. She did everything in her power to make sure that Ryan wasn't going to get hurt over Trey. She was in a constant state of trying to make sure that Ryan was happy. This only demonstrates how much she loves this guy. I honestly think the R/M are definitely doing the right thing by taking things slow and doing the friends thing, even though, technically, they are demonstrating much more than just wanting to be friends, as the sexual tension between them is scorching.. But anyway, these two are doing the right things to build a solid foundation for a successful relationship in the future. I'm very much looking forward to seeing where they will go next.

Also, that scene where Ryan walks in on Marissa without a shirt on, was hilarious. Bumbling, flustered Ryan was so adorable! And Seth seeing what transpired was just priceless.

Carter and Zach need to get the hell out of Newport. Both of these characters irritate me. Not for one second would I ever believe that Kirsten would crush so intensely on Carter whenever she is still in love with Sandy. I find this very unbelievable, IMO. And Zach.. Why is he still around again? Still trying to figure that one out.

I could go on and on about more specifics of the episode but I'll stop instead, because this is long enough and I pretty much got most of my points addressed.

Overall, enjoyed the episode, minus the lack of S/S.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 02:13 AM
Loyal Fan

hey guys,
im from australia i download the eppys!!! but i missed the last 5mins!!! can sum1 please tell me wat happend!!!

xoxox
Loz

Luke&Lorelai..Lucas&Brooke..Troy&Gabriella..Jay&Erin..Wade&Zoe..Rachel&Finn..Rayna&Deacon

Gilmore Girls..One Tree Hill.. Friday Night Lights #Gonebutnotforgotten
Lozza9294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 08:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Loved this episode !! Does anyone know what the song was and the name of the artist in the scene where Ryan and Marissa met in the morning in the kitchen and then it was played for them again by the pool ? It was so pretty and loved both those scenes . Thanks a lot
Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn
Loved this episode !! Does anyone know what the song was and the name of the artist in the scene where Ryan and Marissa met in the morning in the kitchen and then it was played for them again by the pool ? It was so pretty and loved both those scenes . Thanks a lot
Yea that was a great song and I liked how they continuted it!!
attract your dreams ♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Is anyone else bothered that the Newpsies took Trey right in without hesitation, yet last season, with Ryan, they were all tentative and gossiping? Trey is not only from Chino, but just got out of prison. That's one key thing that bothered about this episode.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
lasha4god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

Perhaps they didn't know he was Ryan's brother...

I like some of the callbacks to Season One, but I feel like they're going overboard with them.

Not a fan of Ryan/Marissa, but Ben and Mischa's chemistry returned, I was surprised.
Old 04-09-2005, 11:59 AM
Addicted Fan

Um, plot question: did Ryan and Marissa ever have sex when they were together? I don't remember this so my ignorance could just be the result of my not caring what happens in the R/M relationship. Still, I don't remember that they went all the way. So what was up wiyh Marissa's references about previous sex had with all the "nothing you haven't seen before" and "when I was in that bed with you"?

Icon by wicked_one
Jamie Witter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasha4god
Is anyone else bothered that the Newpsies took Trey right in without hesitation, yet last season, with Ryan, they were all tentative and gossiping? Trey is not only from Chino, but just got out of prison. That's one key thing that bothered about this episode.
~*Nikki*~ is right, they probably had no idea that that was Ryan's brother. Plus, Ryan was hit on by the Noopsies in the Pilot, it was only untill The Model Home burned down that stirred them up, mainly Lady Heather. And she was like head noopsie back then too.

Regarding the music question, check out http://www.musicfromtheoc.com/. I think that song ya'll are talking about is by Lou Barlow.
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 03:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea D
~*Nikki*~ is right, they probably had no idea that that was Ryan's brother. Plus, Ryan was hit on by the Noopsies in the Pilot, it was only untill The Model Home burned down that stirred them up, mainly Lady Heather. And she was like head noopsie back then too.

Regarding the music question, check out http://www.musicfromtheoc.com/. I think that song ya'll are talking about is by Lou Barlow.
Well I don't think they knew who Ryan was at first and thus all the specualting and gossiping. Word got around so fast. Now there doesn't seem to be much outside impact anymore. The interconnected dynamic between are main characters, and the Newpsies, and the other students at Harbor, doesn't exist anymore.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
lasha4god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 04:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh no! Seems like Trey is taking an interest in Marissa. Why is everyone falling for her? It's like she's the new Joey.

On a positive note I loved Sandy in this episode. He seems to be back to his good ol' self, and I loved him at the pseudo-charity non-yardsale.
Old 04-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Liked this episode very much...
I must say, anyhow, Josh is not a very original person: The "I love you" "Thankyou" stuff from new year in season 1 was too "Friends", the castaways in the Mall, sleeping in that bags and all was too "Dawson´s Creek", and this episode had this "One three Hill" vibe... I don´t know, maybe is me...