Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2010, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that's funny.

And Seth and Summer spying on Marissa is also funny. Gotta love the classic "eww!"
Old 06-16-2010, 10:06 AM
Elite Fan

ETA: Not gonna lie, even though I think it was a bad decision for Marissa to go with such a bad guy as Volchok, I don't think it's Summer's business to try to break them up. Ryan was right when he said Marissa makes her own choices. It's up to her who she dates and she should be able to do what she wants I think. I like that Ryan told Volchok to treat her right instead of telling him to back off from her. Ryan was awesome there and did the right thing imo.

I get sad in the scene where Ryan sees Marissa all messed up (hang over) in the hallway and finds out that she missed her exam.

Anybody else agree? Haha, this message is too long so nobody will probably finish reading it or respond anyways.

Anyways though... Even though I don't like Sadie/Ryan, I think Ryan is so happy with her because for once it's drama free and he can just chill and she seems pretty easy to talk to. I think he's just tired of pining for girls in general (Theresa, Marissa, Lindsay) and Sadie has no issues or drama in her life. I way prefer him with Marissa or Taylor though.

One of my favorite scenes of this episode is where Seth convinces Ryan to stop Sadie from leaving and Ryan gives this adorable, huge smile and Seth says something like, "I see that smile, you smiler."

I love the boys.

And the scene where Summer tells Marissa off about Volchok and makes that hilarious comment about heavy metal and vomit.
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 06-16-2010 at 11:22 AM
Old 06-16-2010, 10:27 AM
Elite Fan

Theresa, I don't know if I can put into words right now why I don't like Ryan/Sadie, but I'll let you know when I can.

I just started the next episode, I love SS! Seth's touch my pooper line..
Old 06-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

It's okay Jamie. I don't like Sadie/Ryan either... I just like that he was happy and I think their kissing scenes are hot. Other than that, I couldn't care less for that relationship. Yeah, you can tell me when you can put it into words. Haha.

ETA: When you get to the scenes I mentioned in my last post, I would love to hear your opinion on what I said. It's up to you.

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 06-16-2010 at 10:40 AM
Old 06-16-2010, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Guess I ruined the mood, huh?
Just a lot.

Ruin it, Seth, ruin it.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
Guess I ruined the mood, huh?
Just a lot.

Ruin it, Seth, ruin it.
Yeah! I liked that Seth did that, haha.

Awww, I Just saw a scene where Ryan smiled really sweet. He has such a sweet smile. Too bad his character rarely ever does.

When you get to the scenes I mentioned a couple posts back, I would love to hear your opinion on what I said. It's up to you.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

Will do. I haven't read your whole post cause I keep having to stop watching and get work done.. but I will go back to it
Old 06-16-2010, 10:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Will do. I haven't read your whole post cause I keep having to stop watching and get work done.. but I will go back to it

Yeah, I know what you mean. I do like 1 physics problem in between checking if you responded so I keep fitting work in too. It's fun talking to you about the show.

I was just skimming through certain scenes in an online episode and I think the adult story lines in S3 became ridiculously boring.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

Oh my gosh, yes! I have no idea what happened with Sandy/Matt like all season. Julie and Dr. Roberts isn't even interesting, although it's nice seeing more of Summer's dad. I have no idea what Kirsten/Julie have been doing with their business either. So boring.

Ryan not getting involved with Marissa/Volchok is new, although I'm not completely surprised, what the heck should he do about it at this point?
Old 06-16-2010, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ryan not getting involved with Marissa/Volchok is new, although I'm not completely surprised, what the heck should he do about it at this point?
It's Marissa's life and as he said, she makes her own choices and it's not his business to get involved and try to get Volchok to back off. I like what he does end up doing... telling Volchok that he better treat her right because she deserves it.

Have you seen the scenes yet where Ryan sees Marissa in the hallway at school? He looks so concerned. He still really cares about her.

Oh this is the ep. where Seth goes to Kirsten's AA meeting. I liked that.

Oh I love Marissa towards the end of this episode. I think she regrets how she treated Ryan a lot and you can tell she really loves him to the extent where she just wants him to be happy even if it's not with her.

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 06-16-2010 at 11:03 AM
Old 06-16-2010, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen any of that
Old 06-16-2010, 11:05 AM
Elite Fan

Oh okay. Sorry. If you already saw the scene where Seth spoils the mood and where Ryan says he's not getting involved with Riss/Volchok, then you are very very close to the RM locker/hallway school scene where Ryan looks concerned for Marissa.

I'll just wait and come back later after you've seen it and read your responses.

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 06-16-2010 at 11:18 AM
Old 06-16-2010, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

AHH YES! Marissa mentioned Veronica Mars!

I saw the hallway scene with RM... Finally they have a seen together. I think Ryan looked half concerned and half "I'm so glad I'm out of that mess" to be honest.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
AHH YES! Marissa mentioned Veronica Mars!
I love VM.

Quote:
I saw the hallway scene with RM... Finally they have a seen together. I think Ryan looked half concerned and half "I'm so glad I'm out of that mess" to be honest.
Yeah, you're probably right. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Old 06-16-2010, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

VM is the BEST!!!

I don't know - I guess it's good for Ryan... I saw his scene with Volchok on the beach, too. At first, I was like "yay he can't help but be there for her" but then he said he's not taking care of her anymore... which I definitely don't blame him. I am not mad at all, just a little sad about it all.. I'm sad Marissa couldn't treat him better through the Johnny crap and it all had to come to this.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread