Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2004, 11:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Except Theresa's only done it once, and in the end pretty much saved herself.

Kimba
Kimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 11:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by storygirl:
<STRONG>

Yeah, I found it really hard to suspend my disbelief there, too. Same in a previous episode where Theresa fit into a dress of Marissa's.

And I'm probably the only one, but I just rolled my eyes when Cohen woke up and said something like It's my Precious, you can't have it. Since he's become famous for his "witty" ad-libs, I just figured that was him trying to be funny again. It didn't look real.

I also didn't like him standing up to Luke. A few months ago he was afraid of Luke, and although I know that Luke has sort of become a friend, I just thought Cohen was being a bit TOO brave. If Luke had gotten mad enough, he could have belted Seth and when you look at the difference in their sizes and muscle tone, believe me, Seth would feel it. And I wouldn't have blamed Luke for wanting to shut Seth's smart mouth up.</STRONG>
I totally agree. People praise the writers for continuation but sometimes they overlook the most obvious.
SATiNribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 12:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kimba:
<STRONG>I typically try to keep my personal life out of FICTIONAL scenarios, but to answer your question, YES, I have. And NO, I did not turn into a stalker or follow them around or show up where I thought they may be.

Where I live, stalking is illegal. And again, um...hello, PRIDE.

Lastly, you still miss the point. I have no problem with you having a differing opinion. But you made a generalization about mine, and I wanted to clear it up by expanding on my thoughts.

And I didn't bash Mischa. I said she can't act. That's a critique. Or really, more like a fact, but whatever. Bashing would be to talk about her physical appearance and/or personality- which I've stayed away from.

Kimba

[ 04-02-2004: Message edited Kimba ]

[ 04-02-2004: Message edited Kimba ]</STRONG>
Okay, so I'm sorry. Maybe I apply my personal life to fiction...But thats what helps me interpret things. It's just how I do things. I apologize for missing your point. And I may not like Eddie, but I understand where he's coming from. He genuinely loves Theresa, and yes he sometimes has a twisted way of doing it. Eddie is twisted in his way, but I never doubt that he loves her. Yes he's slightly stalkerish, but I try to see both sides...Maybe I'm optimistic. But hey thats me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hope theres no hard feelings

marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
*Marissa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 12:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

No hard feelings. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I actually felt bad for Eddie up to the point he came to the Cohen house and tried to forcibly remove Theresa. That disturbed me.

Kimba
Kimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 12:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kimba:
<STRONG>No hard feelings. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I actually felt bad for Eddie up to the point he came to the Cohen house and tried to forcibly remove Theresa. That disturbed me.

Kimba</STRONG>
I agree. It was rather disturbing. Show that he has some violence in him...And I like Theresa. I think she deserves to be happy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 04-02-2004, 02:38 PM
Passionate Fan

This entry might be really long but just humor me. So we have this a-day, b-day schedule thing and I only have certain classes that day. So today was a b-day and I had b-day on wednesday so I didn't get to talk to some of my friends about the OC Thursday. So we did that today in World History. My world history class is level four so its like a college class. And the whole class stopped and we talked about the show for an hour. It all started out because this one girl had the lyrics to wonder wall and I was like oh you watch the oc?

So then we get into a heated debate about who is gonna be in the car accident and we talked about the Nana and how Summer was cute memorizing all the lines and stuff. And the guys of course are like whats the OC? Ocean City? and we all laughed at them and man I created such a huge monster cause I thought for sure my teacher would yell at me.

Sometimes my world history teacher sings in class so all us girls start singing the OC theme song in class and they guys are looking at us weird and we did this like two or three times. Then the phone rings saying we are to loud! LOL but the teacher let us talk for an hour about it and she said it was friday and she didn't feel like teaching.

Me and this one girl knew some spoilers and we were given the title the OC insider information girls! It was so funny. Man I can't believe this. The whole day I'm thinking about my oc fic and then I get to class all we do is talk about this. Man! Anyway it made my day really good. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-02-2004: Message edited -EM- ]
Old 04-02-2004, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

[b]EM[b] - Whoa. That happened to me too, except not in World History. I was in English and we had an assignment to print out lyrics when we were studying poetry, and some guy printed out "Wonderwall", and somebody else asked where it was from, and he said "don't you watch the O.C?" Then we all started talking about it. It was fun.

I also wondered how Marissa fit into Theresa's dress. That baffled me.
Old 04-02-2004, 08:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I also wondered how Marissa fit into Theresa's dress. That baffled me.
Or how Theresa was able to fit in Marissa's dress when she attended Caleb's party.
iwantpinacolada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 08:32 PM
Extreme Fan

i have to say by far i think this ep was my favorite......and along with some other people i got teary eyed at the part with the nana revealing she has lung cancer........the summer and seth scenes were so cute i loved the out jew comment....oyea and when seth says he was just resting his back [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] lol and it seems ryan/thersea got some clousure.....and of course since i ship ryan/marissa-I loved them in this ep [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye
Xxfaded_dreamxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 09:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by In Fair Verona:
<STRONG>[b]EM[b] - Whoa. That happened to me too, except not in World History. I was in English and we had an assignment to print out lyrics when we were studying poetry, and some guy printed out "Wonderwall", and somebody else asked where it was from, and he said "don't you watch the O.C?" Then we all started talking about it. It was fun.

I also wondered how Marissa fit into Theresa's dress. That baffled me.</STRONG>
LOL Marissa is so tiny she could fit into anything! She could even hide behind a street pole. Anorexia makes everything possible. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2004, 09:32 PM
Loyal Fan

In Fair Verona-Where did you get your avatar cause I love it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

marissa

Old 04-02-2004, 09:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~SpikesLilAngel~*:
<STRONG>In Fair Verona-Where did you get your avatar cause I love it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

marissa</STRONG>
I believe she got it from the Avatar thread!
* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Actually, I made it myself. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lol, I can see how Marissa fit into the dress, I just don't get how the dress fit her so perfectly, like it was made for her. Hmm. Maybe because it was.

Do any of you Roswell fans remember the mystery of Maria's hair from S1 to S2? I'm beginning to suspect that Isabel is behind this dress conspiracy.
Old 04-03-2004, 12:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by In Fair Verona:
<STRONG>Actually, I made it myself. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lol, I can see how Marissa fit into the dress, I just don't get how the dress fit her so perfectly, like it was made for her. Hmm. Maybe because it was.

Do any of you Roswell fans remember the mystery of Maria's hair from S1 to S2? I'm beginning to suspect that Isabel is behind this dress conspiracy.</STRONG>
LOL! I agree. Isabelle could be behind it. And I love your avatar! You are very talented! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

marissa

Old 04-03-2004, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

Well, you wouldn't think Summer would fit in Marissa's dress either, but....
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread