Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2004, 10:45 PM
New Fan

Name: Heather
Fave OC Character: Seth
Fave OC couple: Seth & Anna
Fave Shows: The O.C., Will & Grace, RIP Friends, ER, Third Watch, The Real World, Viva La Bam, RR/RW The Inferno, & The Osbournes
Fave Movies: Cruel Intentions, Empire Records, Clueless, All Adam Sandler Films, LOTR Trilogy, Freddy Got Fingered, The Breakfast Club, 16 Candles, Pretty in Pink, Grease, The Wedding Planner, and too many more to list.
Fave Books: I'm not much of a reader unless its Cosmo, but Ill go ahead and list some of my favorite bands instead.
Something Corporate, Vendetta Red, Mae, Fiction Plane, The Red West, The Early November, Hellogoodbye, Spitalfield, Thursday, Taking Back Sunday. Coheed & Cambria, John Mayer, Maroon 5, The Format, Liz Phair, IMA Robot, & The Juliana Theory
SomethingCorporateFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 08:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Name: Rebecca
Fave OC character: Ryan
Fave OC couples: RM, SS
Fave TV Shows: The OC, Everwood, One Tree Hill
Fave Movies: A Walk to Remember, Secret Window, Pirates of the Caribbean, A Knight's Tale
Fave Books: The Joy Luck Club, Harry Potter, A Walk to Remember, Lord of the Rings, The Good Earth
Anything else you would like to share with us:
hmm... I'm a big shipper...
I may be new to this forum, but I'm not new to The O.C. at all. The board I normally post at is starting to become overrun by spoilers and fights. I hope I'm taken seriously here before I can work my post number up!
Old 04-14-2004, 05:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Name: Kristy
Fave OC character(s): Seth, Summer, Ryan, Luke and Sandy (I liked Danny, with his line "Why you all up in my kool-aid, not even knowing the flavor?", lol, I loved it!)
Fave OC couple(s): Seth and Summer!
Fave TV Show(s): That 70s Show, The OC, 2gether, Now What, Even Stevens
Fave Movie(s): 2GE+HER, UHF, The Wizard Of Oz, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bogus Journey, Hardball, Feeling Minnesota, Speed
Fave Book(s): Empress Of The World by Sara Ryan
Anything else you would like to share with us: The only reason I started watching The OC was because I fell in love with Adam Brody on Now What. I actually thought the show looked kinda bad...I'm very glad that I was sorely mistaken! I also am a huge fan of Incubus. They are the best and I'm seeing them live in concert in less that 12 weeks! I am also newly obsessed with Keanu Reeves, even though he is 24 years older than I am...lol.

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited freak42gether ]
Old 04-14-2004, 06:11 PM
New Fan

Fave OC character(s): Anna...if she still counts...Anna ROCKS!!!
Fave OC couple(s): Seth
Fave TV Show(s): DC, Angel, Buffy, 24 Tru Calling and the OC (Obviously)
Fave Movie(s): My Girl, Empire Records, Breakfast at Tiffany's
Fave Book(s): Charlotte's Web, Daughter of the Forest, anything my Rosalind Miles
Anything else you would like to share with us: I started watching the OC because Adam Brody is the best thing to happen to tv since Josh Jackson and Kieffer Sutherland. I LOVED him on Gilmore Girls...Dave Ragowski is the ONE!!! Other than that, I'm a second year university student Major in English minor in I'm not sure yet. javascript:%20x() And even though I'm a FanForum Newbie I've been a tv watcher my whole life...so that's gotta give me some point right?! javascript:%20x()
sparklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 06:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Welcome everyone to the thread, I hope you all have fun here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 11:09 PM
Total Fan

Name: Kate
Fave OC character(s): Ryan and Seth
Fave OC couple(s): Ryan and Seth (I'm assuming this means whoever we ship, they're UC...but they're my favorite nonetheless [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )
Fave TV Show(s): Joan of Arcadia, Law and Order SVU, Early The West Wing, and The O.C.
Fave Movie(s): I don't really have one. I have ones I like but no favorites.
Fave Book(s): The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood.
Anything else you would like to share with us: Um. I like cats? [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img] And my computer hates me. I think it's plotting against me. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited Katis ]
Old 04-15-2004, 05:45 AM
Absolute Fan

welcome Kate [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hope you have fun here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2004, 02:31 PM
New Fan

Name:Hannah
Fave OC Character:Seth! He's like Xander all over again.
Fave OC Couples:I'm not sure yet, as I've only seen the 1st 6 eppys, but I think I'll probably be a S/S shipper.
Fave TV Shows: The OC, Charmed, Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Fave Movies: I don't particularly have a favourite movie, but I'm a fan of romantic comedies (good ones, that is). I like most movies.
Fave Books: The Harry Potter series - apart from the last one. That one sucked. The Confessions of Georgia Nicholson. Those books are hilarious. About a Boy, which is also really funny.
Fave Music: I like a wide range of music from Red Hot Chillis to Delta Goodrem. I'm quite open minded with my music.
Anything else you would like to share with us:Um...not that would actually be of any interest to anyone.
BeautifulLie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 07:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Hannah welcome to the board !
Old 04-15-2004, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Welcome everyone!! So glad to have you here!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

This thread is all filled so come to the new one to continue having fun!

new thread

darylbeth
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread