Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2004, 12:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Well, since your life is obviously so terrible, you should pop some pills and tequila, oh but not to kill yourself cause it's not like pills and tequila kill you or anything. Or you could run away to Chino. That's a good plan too.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 12:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by joozerkid88:
<STRONG>

Thanks! Is there any way I can find out what was being said in those scenes? (Can someone PM me or somethin?) That would be awesome. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
There are recaps in the spoiler thread so you can get a gist of what's being said.
-imaginary- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 12:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by fallingxforever:
<STRONG>

There are recaps in the spoiler thread so you can get a gist of what's being said.</STRONG>
Oh okay, thanks! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh and I made a fanart using Nana screencaps, so I'll post it tomorrow after everyone's seen the episode.

[ 03-30-2004: Message edited joozerkid88 ]
"If it’s not real you can’t hold it in your hand. You can’t feel it with your heart, and I won’t believe it."
JoozerLoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 01:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Can't wait to see it Angelica!

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Jenuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 01:19 AM
Addicted Fan

fallingxforever Is it ok to use your screencaps to make avatars? I just got a new computer so I don't have my screencapping software...

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 01:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DeppsDoll:
<STRONG>fallingxforever Is it ok to use your screencaps to make avatars? I just got a new computer so I don't have my screencapping software...</STRONG>
Yeah
-imaginary- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 01:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Goodnight BCers......new episode TODAY, can't wait. Something to leave you with cuz it's bed time:

Thanks adam-brody.com!

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Jenuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 02:44 AM
Addicted Fan

See...now there's something that's worth seeing before you rest your eyes at night. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
"If it’s not real you can’t hold it in your hand. You can’t feel it with your heart, and I won’t believe it."
Old 03-31-2004, 04:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey everybody admist the Adam/Rachel bonanza, not to mention S/S-FUN! coming up, as it is Wednesday, Seven65 posted this article on the Adam board/Pranksters thread. I'd seen it a while ago, and thought it was nice. However, there is a giant mystery going on, which will be explained after the article.

ARTICLE

Quote:

December 19, 2003

IS AN O.C. ROMANCE IN THE STARS?
The only thing more fun than watching The O.C. is trying to figure out whether a real-life romance has blossomed between stars Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson. Bilson's rep insists the young couple are "just good friends," but astrologers Ophira and Tali Edut say the two are perfectly compatible for true love. "Rachel is a double Virgo: Virgo sun, Virgo rising," Tali tells Daily Insider. "She is very self-expressed, very outgoing. Adam is Sagittarius. There is a lot of chemistry and a lot of challenges for them. She is the one who is going to keep him in line. They are the same (sign) combo as Beyonce and Jay-Z." "The Astrotwins," authors of AstroStyle: Star-Studded Advice for Love, Life and Looking Good, have less hope, however, for the show's other rumored couple, Mischa Barton and Benjamin McKenzie. "Mischa is an Aquarius and Ben is a Virgo, which is definitely an odd couple match. Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie were the same star-sign combo."

Here's the mystery...actually more of me confused...I'll just repost what I typed on the Pranksters thread. Hopefully the brilliant minds of the wonderwomen AND wondermen (I know you're out there hiding [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]) of the Breakfast Club will figure it out.

Most articles claim Adam as 23 and Rachel as 22. www.imdb.com, my source for stuff like this, says Adam was born on April 8, 1980 and Rachel on November 13, 1981. Which totally makes the article above BAD JOURNALISM...tsk tsk AOL.

However, on the Jimmy Kimmel show (on Feb. 17 or 27, 2004), from Adam's own mouth a part of the interview mentioned his age:

Jimmy: You play a 17-year-old kid in the show, how old are you?

Adam: 47--

(both laugh)

Jimmy: 47--- you look terrific.

Adam: No, I'm 24

Adam mentions he's 24 quite a few times a little after that. So from Adam's mouth, he says he's 24. But practically EVERYTHING in the media has claimed him to be 23 right now. If he was 24 then, that'd require him to have had a birthday from January to February, if he was born in 1980. Otherwise, his birthday can be in April, but he'd born in 1979...which could very well mean he's a sagittarius born November-ish to December-ish of 1979.

Rachel's birthday is inconsistent too.

Yeah I know it's a little trivial...who cares? They're hott regardless...they can be bloody older than jesus and we wouldn't mind [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] .......but still...I like knowing precise facts....and knowing that the media has been screwing it up makes me wonder...hmmm

So can anyone solve this mystery?
YouWillForgetThisUserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

Their birthdays are a mystery [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I have been trying to work it out to!!

I know I'm late but those pics from EW are so so cute [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] A/R are the sweetest pair! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
haydensgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 06:22 AM
Absolute Fan

YouWillForgetThisUserName
- thankx for posting everything [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 06:32 AM
Loyal Fan

i'm pretty sure Adam's birthday is April 8, 1980-- he's getting close to being 24.

Rachel's birthday was during the filming of "The Heights" since Adam said that he played the dead frog prank on her for her bday. I'm guessing her birthday is either in August or September. I dont know where November 13 comes into play.

[ 03-31-2004: Message edited Sweet x Catastrophe ]
Old 03-31-2004, 07:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>

ETA: I read your LJ Mary. I used to read Megan's...

[img]smilies/tabasco.gif[/img]

[ 03-30-2004: Message edited Spud14 ]</STRONG>
You're loss. I wrote pretty cool haiku on there.

New ep tonight!

[ 03-31-2004: Message edited duadiddydiddy ]

You will be lonely, Craig.
HyperBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 07:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

i can't wait!!!!
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know... once
** Rachel S ** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 08:35 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm excited about a new episode, but at the same time I'm not excited about tonight. I have a ****load of work to do, but I'm not doing it til after the OC. Those will be my hours of hell. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Here's a fan art, but BEWARE OF SPOILERS. I was gonna post it after the show, but I realized that after my show, it's 3 hours after your the East Coasters show, and I'm kinda just confused of when to post it. So here it is...if you don't want to get spoiled, do not look.

Click Here

(I might post it again later, but that depends if I have to get started on my work right away or not.) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Reply   Post New Thread