Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2004, 04:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Pics from 25th Annual College Television Awards can also be found www.filmmagic.com
There are 2 funny pics of Rachel. Her hair is kinda messed up she probably slipped or sumthin.

What's Fatso's favourite mall?
Eatons(eat tons) Centre. Hahaha.
01Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 04:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PiPaS:
<STRONG>So guess what? Rachel's Grandpa directed two episodes of the tv series Wonder Woman in the 70s. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That is AWESOME!
coleyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by 01Bee:
<STRONG>

I kno! Imagine if Rachel was pregnant with Adam's baby. That would be so cute they would be like the next Reese and Ryan. Young married couples.

[ 03-29-2004: Message edited 01Bee ]</STRONG>

Aww.

They're both very mature it seems. My sister got pregnant at 19, she couldn't take the pill or anything, she would get really sick. So her boyfriend, now husband, said if it happened, they'd get married, they were planning on doing so anyways. She's now 23 and has two babies. She does a great jo too. But it helps that my brother in law makes a ton of money. Not Adam and Rachel rich, but they're well off.
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 04:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by 01Bee:
<STRONG>Pics from 25th Annual College Television Awards can also be found www.filmmagic.com
There are 2 funny pics of Rachel. Her hair is kinda messed up she probably slipped or sumthin.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] she probably tripped. oh man that would have been hilarious... in a cute Rachel way
Old 03-29-2004, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PiPaS:
<STRONG>
Adorable is not enough to qualify those pics. I am soo digging Adam's look.The suit? I bet he wore it to make a good impression on Grandpa Bilson! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Btw, great title! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Adam likes to go cas, so I agree about making an impression. Sure, if you'r e her friend you clean up a little. But not really. Mainly just watch what you say. But it looks like he's trying hard to make a good impression. Though I don't think he'd have to try personally.

I love the title too.
Old 03-29-2004, 04:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet x Catastrophe:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] she probably tripped. oh man that would have been hilarious... in a cute Rachel way</STRONG>
Only Rachel can make tripping so cute. I wonder what Adam did. Knowing his antics he was probably laughing along side of her [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] too cute
Old 03-29-2004, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Looking closely at the pics, the dress is a little big at the waist, the styles supposed to be like that. But there's an outline that shows her stomach, and it is big clearly. And they weren't posing in that pic. The pics where they posed, she was coveriong her stomach.
Old 03-29-2004, 04:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Princess Aly:
<STRONG>Looking closely at the pics, the dress is a little big at the waist, the styles supposed to be like that. But there's an outline that shows her stomach, and it is big clearly. And they weren't posing in that pic. The pics where they posed, she was coveriong her stomach.</STRONG>
I noticed that too, she had her purse over her stomach. There's also ones of her and Adam standing up where she has her hands on her hips and it kind of looks like she is in those. Or we could just be the typical BCers we are and be reading too much into the pictures [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] eh its all goood
Old 03-29-2004, 04:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Rachel pregnant would be awesome thouigh. But, I hope it's not true and it's just the dress. B/c that would interfere with her on The OC. Unless they make Summer pregant. hmmmm a 17 year old pregnant on The OC. Come to think of it, That wouldn't be a shocker! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm gonna add one of those icons, +*~*+SASHA+*~*+ posted to the template. B/c it's so pretty.
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 04:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think she's pregnant unless they have pictures of Adam touching or kissing her stomach or sumthin heehee. It's probably her dress. Her dress looks cute though [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

What's Fatso's favourite mall?
Eatons(eat tons) Centre. Hahaha.
01Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Andrea D:
<STRONG>Rachel pregnant would be awesome thouigh. But, I hope it's not true and it's just the dress. B/c that would interfere with her on The OC. Unless they make Summer pregant. hmmmm a 17 year old pregnant on The OC. Come to think of it, That wouldn't be a shocker! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm gonna add one of those icons, +*~*+SASHA+*~*+ posted to the template. B/c it's so pretty.</STRONG>
Honestly, I care more about her and Adam than Summer and Seth. 'Cause they're real. And fvck the show, they can deal with it. Plus, Seth wou;d be a great daddy. He'd never leave her. And Josh rocks. so he'd fix things.
Old 03-29-2004, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

I think it's just the dress.

I love the title [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Hot Like Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 04:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hot Like Fire:
<STRONG>I think it's just the dress.

I love the title [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ditto and Ditto [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-29-2004: Message edited BeachBum12 ]

"Let me just go get you another glass of bitch!" -Dustin Knight
BeachBum12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Princess Aly:
<STRONG>

Honestly, I care more about her and Adam than Summer and Seth. 'Cause they're real. And fvck the show, they can deal with it. Plus, Seth wou;d be a great daddy. He'd never leave her. And Josh rocks. so he'd fix things.</STRONG>
You make a good point. Of course Adam would make a great daddy and Rachel would make a great mommy.
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote
Absolute Fan

i think it is jus the dress too
* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread