Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2004, 03:37 PM
Loyal Fan

MissShannon, thank you so much for the new video link! Becca, it's an awesome video!

Quote:
thks. i have a MAC..so i can't see the video(s) if u guys used windows movie maker. i feel your pain...all u MAC users. but the MAC is the best for other media purposes.
You should be able to download WMP for macs. That's what I did. We're nice and versatile here, with our Macs. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I can see those kinds of movies, but I just can't access Neptune. It's tells me I'm not compatible. Which means I miss out on lots of lovely movies.
emrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 03:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lleykian:
<STRONG>

No they were broken up by then, because the haunted house thing was after he appeared on TRL with Ben and Mischa and he clearly stated on that show that he was single. Oh and Tally I too was surprised but she clearly said Seth. Actually according to some slides I'd read from the episode; she calls him that more than once.</STRONG>
Wow, cool. I'm glad she's moved onto Seth. I hope she switches it up.
Old 03-19-2004, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by TallyMcKee:
<STRONG>

Wow, cool. I'm glad she's moved onto Seth. I hope she switches it up.</STRONG>
Me too, i like Seth for regular use and Cohan for when she's pissed off [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Semmer Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 03:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by fallingxforever:
<STRONG>So is the promo considered spoilerish? I can C/P what the post at Fox.com said.

The promo looks really good. I hope one comes on tonight during Wonderfalls [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

P.S. Watch Wonderfalls tonight, yo [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-19-2004: Message edited fallingxforever ]</STRONG>
Wonderfalls is my new obsession [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

That preview sounds really good, the ep seems like it will be a funny one.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 03:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lleykian:
<STRONG>No they were broken up by then, because the haunted house thing was after he appeared on TRL with Ben and Mischa and he clearly stated on that show that he was single. Oh and Tally I too was surprised but she clearly said Seth. Actually according to some slides I'd read from the episode; she calls him that more than once.</STRONG>
The haunted house event was probably their first date. They looked so close and can't take their hands off each other.

[ 03-19-2004: Message edited 01Bee ]

[ 03-19-2004: Message edited 01Bee ]

What's Fatso's favourite mall?
Eatons(eat tons) Centre. Hahaha.
01Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 03:52 PM
Absolute Fan

yay i come home and theres a new promo!! I can't wait till wednesday. Although i may cheat and download the ep on monday...hmm whats a girl to do
coleyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by coleyoo:
<STRONG>yay i come home and theres a new promo!! I can't wait till wednesday. Although i may cheat and download the ep on monday...hmm whats a girl to do</STRONG>
I try and not cheat either but my self will diminishes when it comes to the OC [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Semmer Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 03:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by 01Bee:
<STRONG>

The haunted house event was probably was their first date. They looked so close and can't get take their hands off each other.</STRONG>
was that haunted house event just them hanging out with friends and on a date? or was it a planned thing that fox made them go to? cause i know bret harrison was there and so was the girl from american dreams (brittany snow?)so maybe a bunch of actors had do go? who knows..im just rambling [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2004, 03:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SemmerFan:
<STRONG>

I try and not cheat either but my self will diminishes when it comes to the OC [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i know! On monday night and tuesday i just cant take it and i go and hide with my computer and download it so my friends don't yell at me for watching it early...sad but true
Old 03-19-2004, 03:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by emrie:
<STRONG>MissShannon, thank you so much for the new video link! Becca, it's an awesome video!

You should be able to download WMP for macs. That's what I did. We're nice and versatile here, with our Macs. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I can see those kinds of movies, but I just can't access Neptune. It's tells me I'm not compatible. Which means I miss out on lots of lovely movies.</STRONG>
oh good. I thought that there would be a program for mac that would play it. Did you get to download The Broken Road from the new link?
MissShannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 04:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Anybody seen this pic from the Grind premier? The only one I've ever seen is the one of her with Adam. She looks HOT.

What else is new?
Old 03-19-2004, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Rachel is so gorgeous. She's the only girl I would swing that way for. Okay, maybe there are a few more..but Rach is definitely #1

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 04:13 PM
Loyal Fan

I'd swing for Rachel, Britney, and Nicole Richie.

Possibly Mila Kunis, but there's the whole Macauly Culkin ick factor involved there...
Old 03-19-2004, 04:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for posting that pic..i have never seen that one..she looks so pretty..but yeah what else is new? She ALWAYS looks pretty! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"Let me just go get you another glass of bitch!" -Dustin Knight
BeachBum12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 04:16 PM
Absolute Fan

wow rachel looks amazing in that pic. I've never seen it before. I bet her and Adam snuck off to the bathroom a few times during that premier [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Reply   Post New Thread