Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2005, 12:26 AM
Master Fan

As long as he's not singing about men with beards (like in TCTAW) then I don't think he can go wrong with a serenade.

It'd be doubly cute because it would also be Adam serenading Rachel.

Old 04-05-2005, 12:35 AM
Elite Fan

Moooses and Jeeesus, they both have beards! Seth Cohen is a rhyming genius. He must serenade Sum.

That reminds me of Kelso's serenade to Jackie in That 70s Show. "Jackie, come back-ie, I want to get in the sack-ie, I promise I'll get the knack-ie..."
Old 04-05-2005, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacquiJack
That reminds me of Kelso's serenade to Jackie in That 70s Show. "Jackie, come back-ie, I want to get in the sack-ie, I promise I'll get the knack-ie..."
Imagine if Seth ever sang something like that to Summer! "Summy, come back-ie, I want to get in the sack-ie...." Summer would hit him over the head with his guitar.

Old 04-05-2005, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Dear Gawd. I would die of laughter if that happened.

Although, I dont think he needs to get the knack-ie
Old 04-05-2005, 01:23 AM
Loyal Fan

josh has to show us some "seth musician"...in a show where they have a lot of self-references it would be so cool to see adam singing or at least playing!

Old 04-05-2005, 03:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee
What exactly is the problem? Do you not have winzip cause the video is in a zip file and you have to have it to unzip it.
actually i just went to a dif computer and it worked!...and then i realized that i had already seen that vid! lol it was great tho
Old 04-05-2005, 03:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for all the great feedback!

Quote:
Imagine if Seth ever sang something like that to Summer! "Summy, come back-ie, I want to get in the sack-ie...." Summer would hit him over the head with his guitar.
Hahaha! I would love to see something similar to that.
Old 04-05-2005, 03:54 AM
Addicted Fan

doesn't Adam play the drums tho in his band?.. maybe its becuase he sucks at singing

(changed the avi btw )
Old 04-05-2005, 03:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm sure I could manipulate a few photos to make one of Seth singing to Summer. I'll work on that when I have some free time. Might be a while.

I don't think we've celebrated any birthdays on The O.C. yet (save for Caleb), it's time for Seth's b-day. Summer should get him a drum set so we can all be awed by his drumming skills. (I've been trying to find Adam's real band, Big Japan, play somewhere but I've had no luck...)
"The power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that is has come to be disbelieved in. Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way only...Nothing is more real than these great shocks which two souls give each other in exchanging this spark."

-Cameron
Old 04-05-2005, 03:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadameBovary
I'm sure I could manipulate a few photos to make one of Seth singing to Summer. I'll work on that when I have some free time. Might be a while.

I don't think we've celebrated any birthdays on The O.C. yet (save for Caleb), it's time for Seth's b-day. Summer should get him a drum set so we can all be awed by his drumming skills.
We had Summer's aswell in episode 2,season 1..but We should deffo have more..we don't even know when Seth's birthday is Summer should have a surprise party for her man..or just a surprise date/evening planned for him
Old 04-05-2005, 04:00 AM
Addicted Fan

i heard they just kinda play in their garage for fun.... i also heard they constantly change their name so it might be a little hard to find them lol
Old 04-05-2005, 04:09 AM
Master Fan

I don't think Big Japan has had any gigs lately. The last live gig I heard of was back in January, and then there was a TV one I think. After that nada. I think it's because Adam was busy shooting Thank You for Smoking in between The OC.

It is funny that they celebrate like every holiday on The OC and yet they don't celebrate birthdays. The only birthdays that have been celebrated were Summer's and Caleb's. I'm surprised that Seth doesn't make a big deal out of his birthday. Make himself the Prince of the household and have his family members do stuff for him on account of it being his special day.

Old 04-05-2005, 04:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mernie
We had Summer's aswell in episode 2,season 1..but We should deffo have more..we don't even know when Seth's birthday is Summer should have a surprise party for her man..or just a surprise date/evening planned for him
Duh. I remember Summer's birthday ("not till Wednesday"). I tend to overlook things sometimes. Anyway, we need a Cohen + 1 birthday. Summer could take Seth to dinner at The Arches perhaps? That or a comic book convention.
"The power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that is has come to be disbelieved in. Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way only...Nothing is more real than these great shocks which two souls give each other in exchanging this spark."

-Cameron
Old 04-05-2005, 05:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Old 04-05-2005, 05:52 AM
Master Fan

Mernie I love you

That scene is so sweet I wanna watch my dvd now.

Hey guys in AUS we just saw The Accomplice I just love these two

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Closed Thread   Post New Thread