Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2020, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cute finale!

-It was cute to see Danny, Jesse and Joey have a scene and talk about raising the women. I’m glad they were a part of the finale.
-I also enjoyed the scene with the three girls.
-I thought the triple wedding was lame from the start, and was hoping it wouldn’t go through this way but I guess they decided to go with it.
-I did like that they did it at the house though, it was sweet.
-The Cameo’s were pretty funny, Blake McIver Ewing (Derek) was hilarious, I haven’t seen him in forever but recognized him right away. They even brought back the “whatever” guy omg! I didn’t think we needed to see Lola or Popco tho.
-Not a huge fan of either of Jackson or Ramona’s relationships so I didnt care about those.
-Bummer we didn’t see the twins or Becky but we knew the reason for that lol.
-Dj’s hair was pretty but I didn’t like Stephanie’s or Kimmy’s and what was with the tiaras? lol.
-I agree with the comment about Vicky. Her and Danny should have been together.
-I thought Danny should have walked Stephanie down the aisle instead of DJ because Danny already walked DJ down the first time she was married but they didn’t really address that.
-Joey Macintyre as the minister was so random but funny.
-Not sure why Ramon was wearing a wedding dress lmao!
-Finally DJ AND STEVE ARE MARRIED!
-I thought we could have potentially used a few more meaningful moments but the series did a good job scattering those through the episodes this year so I’m not too bummed.
-Why was Steph pregnant? She just had a baby (and mentioned struggling with the balance) And she couldn't have kids... that was sort of a cop out imo

It's also lame of course that Michelle wasn’t there but again, we knew there was nothing to be done about that. I still think they could have recast Michelle but I guess they wanted to have all the original actors. They could have had a phone all with her or something at least. (still kinda bitter that MK or A didnt agree to just do 1 scene in the finale but whatever.)

I loved the whole thing except for the very end honestly. I thought it was sort of cheesey that they all decided to stay??? Like, them leaving closed the book and also made it more realistic and emotional? Now all the goodbyes were sort of for nothing. I think it should have ended with Stephanie closing the door and then we got the iconic shot of the outside but maybe thats jmo.

I am not that sad to see the series go. Could it have continued for a few more years, probably, but I didn’t see what other storylines they really had to tell? 5 seasons is enough and we got to see DJ/Steve and Stephanie find love so I am satisfied.
Old 07-02-2020, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great wedding and love the cameos and Liza Loeb and Joey mcyintere. I wasent a fan of triple wedding but I think it worked or I got used to it. I still there could been a season of steph pregnant and this show is a good escape. It was a good ending and sweet.

I hope in a few years they do a reunion movie and not wait till Jackson or Max become widowers lol
Old 09-10-2020, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

I finally watched the series finale, and it's very timely for me considering that I'm getting married in three weeks. Despite the complications in the beginning of the episode, it was a very beautiful for DJ, Stephanie and Kimmy, and OMG, I'm happy for Stephanie that she's finally pregnant.

It's a beautiful way to end her arc but it's also bittersweet too because there won't be another show seeing what it's like for her going through this pregnancy.

The final living room scene made me cry. It was rough seeing the she-wolf pack separate, but happy again when Steph and Kimmy came back and admitted that they didn't want to leave.