Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-07-2003, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OT Thread #10: "We're here, but where are you?"

Sorry for the lame title, but I was wondering where everyone is. I mean, we were much more people here, and now we are only a few! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Where is everyone?! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2003, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

Wait. I coulda sworn this thread had a different title. But then again, I coulda sworn the curb I was about to run onto wasn't there today in Drivers Ed. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Some people are just busy. And others still haven't found that FF's back up. Maybe they thought it was taken down, since that was the popular rumor for the time.
Old 10-07-2003, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well, we had a different title, but I couldn't remember it anymore. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yes, I know, I've been really busy, too, but some people are missing for a couple weeks now! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It's so lonely in here! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2003, 05:53 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm here but I'm about to sign off. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'll be back though. Talk to you guys later.

Rob Bourdon BABY!!

Lisa [img]smilies/alien.gif[/img]
as I watch the walls descend
as I watch the walls descend like stars
Old 10-07-2003, 09:04 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm still here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (hmm...around more now than I was before)

OK, I just have to throw in that I don't like the people that live next to me in dorms. UGH! I swear, one just FELL into my door after running down the hall and they are not drunk! This is them every freaking night!!!! ARG!!!

::breath:: feel much better now. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ::END RANT::

edited cause I thought "hate" was too strong a word to use towards them [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 10-07-2003: Message edited lightnin ]
Old 10-08-2003, 12:14 AM
Addicted Fan

I live at home. But sometimes my mom annoys the hell out of me when she constantly comes in my room. Not that I'm doing something I don't want her to know about. I like to relax and listen to music but it's hard to do that when she's constantly coming in to tell me something useless or just to say hi. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2003, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

So, I'm totally depressed right now. I've had some trouble with my health since Sunday, 'cause my parents want me to paint my new room in our new apartment all by myself, even though I'm not allowed to do it, because of my sickle cell disease. And now I'm feeling mighty sick, because it was way too strenuous for me! And then there comes a friend of mine, who thinks it's funny to tell me that I should stop whining, 'cause she has also some problems! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Well, yeah, I know it, but first of all, she should tell me where the hell I was whining! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] I've just told her two days ago that I can't write this little review of a book for her, because I'm not feeling too good, so that would surely turn out horrible! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Geez, that's making me so mad right now! [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2003, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

i'm here.
Old 10-08-2003, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamerKitten:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

So, I'm totally depressed right now. I've had some trouble with my health since Sunday, 'cause my parents want me to paint my new room in our new apartment all by myself, even though I'm not allowed to do it, because of my sickle cell disease. And now I'm feeling mighty sick, because it was way too strenuous for me! And then there comes a friend of mine, who thinks it's funny to tell me that I should stop whining, 'cause she has also some problems! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Well, yeah, I know it, but first of all, she should tell me where the hell I was whining! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] I've just told her two days ago that I can't write this little review of a book for her, because I'm not feeling too good, so that would surely turn out horrible! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Geez, that's making me so mad right now! [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img]</STRONG>
sorry [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] that sucks. i hope you feel better. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2003, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamerKitten:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

So, I'm totally depressed right now. I've had some trouble with my health since Sunday, 'cause my parents want me to paint my new room in our new apartment all by myself, even though I'm not allowed to do it, because of my sickle cell disease. And now I'm feeling mighty sick, because it was way too strenuous for me! And then there comes a friend of mine, who thinks it's funny to tell me that I should stop whining, 'cause she has also some problems! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Well, yeah, I know it, but first of all, she should tell me where the hell I was whining! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] I've just told her two days ago that I can't write this little review of a book for her, because I'm not feeling too good, so that would surely turn out horrible! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Geez, that's making me so mad right now! [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I hope you get to sort out all your problematic issues
and that you don't feel as upset as you were [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I'm not really sure of the real situation that happen so I can't really comment much but I hope you get to have a good talk with your parents especially about your condition and how you are feeling.
And that you get to thrash things out with your friend cus she might be in a bad mood as you mentioned that she has problems right. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Maybe you can try to get your friend to ask someone else to write the book review for her or tell her you will try to write for her if you can when you feel better. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2003, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

Awww... I hope you feel better, Kate. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]!

Quote:
Originally posted by lightnin:
<STRONG>OK, I just have to throw in that I don't like the people that live next to me in dorms. UGH! I swear, one just FELL into my door after running down the hall and they are not drunk! This is them every freaking night!!!! ARG!!! </STRONG>
Ya know what. If they do that all the time, just spread on a thick-ass layer of clear super glue or hot glue a couple of minutes before their expected door-running. So then they'd get glued to the door. That should teach them to not do that stuff again. And if it doesn't, it'd still make for a damn good time just laughing at them glued to the door, waiting for some professional help to free them. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2003, 03:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Dreamerkitten-I know exactly how you feel. I don't have sickle cell but I do have heart problems and am still recovering from surgery. The problem is I'm kind of allergic to salt now. If I have too much of it I get sick. Well let's just say I had a little too much in the last few days. FAST FOOD! It's horrible but I gave into temptation. Now I'm paying for it because I'm feeling sick. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2003, 06:27 PM
Moderator Manager

HAHA! i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the title!

i'm back guys! i'm so busy with work since FF came back up i really had no time online. but hopefully today will be much better and i'll have more time online now. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

i miss you all! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-09-2003, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've missed you too, Lindsay! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

But work comes first! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] We will be waiting for you! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2003, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

aww hope to see you around Lindsay [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

can i call you Linds? lol