Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-14-2003, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by BabyJ:
<STRONG>

You can always hum to it.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I will think about it, the next time I'm listening to "Hybrid Theory". [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-14-2003, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Yes. Or you can tap/beat along on a table.

I do that just to piss off some people every now and then. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2003, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] Now that is interesting! There are some people who I really like to p*ss off sometimes. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2003, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

Yes. And it all goes great with 'One Step Closer'. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2003, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Surprisingly, there are people who are shocked when they hear LP for the first time - and when it is "One Step Closer". [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hmm, I wonder why, but frankly, I don't even care, 'cause I like it. [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2003, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

I know a lot of people who are shocked by LP since they've heard 'My December'. And then they start downloading some of their other stuff. Only to find out that 'My December' isn't a typical LP song. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2003, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm listening to "My December" right now! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Does this mean something?! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Hmmm...

Anyways, it might not be a typical LP song, but I don't think that the first song most people will hear is "My December", 'cause it's not on the two albums (Okay, "Reanimation" is an exception here. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ). [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But when they hear it, it can be quite a shock for them, huh?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Kinda quiet and slow... So untypical for LP....
Old 07-15-2003, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

It was on the radio. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

And it means that I'm psychic. Beware, Miss Cleo! I'm makin' my way! Bwahahahahahaha!
Old 07-16-2003, 07:23 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

ok, so I went and asked my mom whether she minds chester forevr screaming in my player, and she says she doesn't mind ti. she actaully kinda likes it. [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] man, my mom's changing!!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2003, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>It was on the radio. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Not here... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2003, 09:21 AM
Elite Fan

Then your mom is cool.

My dad went crazy when I was listening to 'Crawling'. It starts out all peaceful and soft with the draining sound and all. Then Chester starts screaming. And my dad immediately turns it off. We were in the car.
Old 07-16-2003, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's why I have my discman with me every time I'm in the car with my parents. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I know for a fact that my Dad would turn the CD off as soon as Chester would start screaming. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2003, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamerKitten:
<STRONG>That's why I have my discman with me every time I'm in the car with my parents. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I know for a fact that my Dad would turn the CD off as soon as Chester would start screaming. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I would, but that's the only time I'd ever hear my dad say 'Please. Listen to Eminem. PLEASE.' [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2003, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I would, but that's the only time I'd ever hear my dad say 'Please. Listen to Eminem. PLEASE.' [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Okay, that's an argument! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But my Dad doesn't like all the music I like, and he would never ever tell me to put a CD of mine into the CD player... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2003, 10:31 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
<STRONG>My dad went crazy when I was listening to 'Crawling'. It starts out all peaceful and soft with the draining sound and all. Then Chester starts screaming. And my dad immediately turns it off. We were in the car.</STRONG>
my mom hates 'one step closer' but the rest of the tracks on the album she likes. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.