Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2005, 09:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Veronica Mars Betting Pool

This thread is a place to set up betting pools about Season 2 of Veronica Mars. The only prize to be won if you guess correctly is bragging rights ( no money or prizes will ever exchange hands).

This is how it works. You post a question as to when some thing is the show will finally or actual happen. Eg. In what episode do you think Veronica is going to die her hair red?(please come up with better one's then that). Then you post a list of all 22 episodes (you do not need the names the numbers will do fine) and a 23rd spot for not going to happen. It is first come first serve. So say Poster A say's I think V is going to die her hair in episode 5, you then put poster A's name next to episode 5. If some one after that say's number 5 it is to late and their pick (unless they change it) dose not count. Each person only get's to pick once(no back up picks) and once the pool is full it is closed.

If you start a Pool you are responsible to maintain it and update it.

Here I will start us Off

In what episode of season 2 do you think that Veronica will Finlay make the crack to/about Dick that he is aptly named(or some other phrasing of this)
Ep1
Ep2
Ep3..Sir Fireboard
EP4..ju ju bee
EP5..Alicia Jo
EP6..CarolineOrphee
EP7..JulieB
EP8
EP9..Vera
EP10
EP11
EP12