Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2014, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Vampire Diaries S&S #380: Our eyes will meet the screen, TVD will come on, and the balance of brain cells & sanity will be destroyed

Season 6 Spoilers

6x07 - Do You Remember The First Time - November 13th
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II
MEMORIES FROM ANOTHER TIME — When the past comes back to haunt her, Elena (Nina Dobrev) is forced to face her problems head on. After a night out at the annual Whitmore Medical Center Fundraiser, Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) opens up to Alaric (Matt Davis) about her own tragic past. Meanwhile, Stefan (Paul Wesley), Matt (Zach Roerig) and Enzo (Michael Malarkey) resort to extreme measures when Tripp (guest star Colin Ferguson) withholds information about his vampire-killing operation, and Caroline (Candice Accola) is in a race against the clock when Sheriff Forbes (guest star Marguerite MacIntyre) gets caught in the middle of a dangerous plan. Elsewhere, Tyler (Michael Trevino) and Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) grow closer, and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) stumbles upon a startling clue that renews his hope. Kat Graham also stars.
Directed by Darren Genet
Written by Rebecca Sonnenshine

Spoilers/Tweets:

6x08 - Fade Into You - November 20th
FRIENDSGIVING AT WHITMORE COLLEGE / FLASHBACKS TO KAI’S MURDEROUS PAST — As Caroline (Candice Accola) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) prepare to host Friendsgiving at the dorm, they receive some hopeful news from Alaric (Matt Davis) and Stefan (Paul Wesley), who have traveled to Portland to gather some information regarding the Gemini Coven. Tyler (Michael Trevino) is determined to help Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) after she and Luke (guest star Chris Brochu) reveal some disturbing information about their witch lineage and the impending plans their coven has for them. Meanwhile, dinner takes a drastic turn when Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe), who has revealed some painful details about her past, finds herself fighting for her life, leaving Alaric scrambling to help from a distance. Finally, Kai (guest star Chris Wood) makes a dangerous discovery that brings him one step closer to his release. Ian Somerhalder and Kat Graham also star.
Directed by Josh Butler
Written by Nina Fiore & John Herrera

Spoilers/Tweets:
#DirectorPride

6x09 - TBN - December 4th

Directed by
Written by

Spoilers/Tweets:

6x10 - TBN - December 11th

Directed by
Written by

Spoilers/Tweets:
Christmas Set | Flashback to the girls in S1

6x11 - Woke Up With A Monster - January xxth

Directed by Paul Wesley
Written by

Spoilers/Tweets:

6x12 - TBN - TBA

Directed by
Written by

Spoilers/Tweets:

6x13 - TBN - TBA

Directed by
Written by

Spoilers/Tweets:

General Spoilers: (most recent first)
DE!angst/Defan bromance and probably a sob story for Kai | Crossover and DE scoop | Luke's/Liv's coven will be a big part in the mythology tsunami | Fall TV Spoiler | Dinner with Paul | One sided Steroline | Not much for Delena, clarity about Steroline early on | Pic from the Promo Shoot | Ian is going to direct an episode | Season 6 Summary | Stefan/Damon flashbacks? | Delena fanservice after twitter harassment | Ian tweet in Damon costume | JP is going to direct a TVD episode and early crossover with The Originals | Who Might Be Leaving TVD? | Enzo makes a human acquaintance | Where Bonnie & Damon Are Might Not Matter | Who is the "Big Bad" of Season 6? | Possible Delena Summer Flashbacks | Elena as an intern and Jeremy helps the new girl | Caroline's Struggle | Where We Left Off | Boss on new bond for Ian Somerhalder’s Damon | Season 6 Time Jump, Relationships, and Stefan’s New Journey | Will Elena Thwart Steroline? | Comic-Con 2014 Live Blog | Bonnie and Damon's Comic-Con Plea | Grey's Anatomy Diaries | Stefan looks for comfort at a surprising source | Comic Con Panel | Bonnie will be back | Paul would like Steroline-Sex | Ian will return for S6 | Hard times for Stefan after Damon's death | Wishlist of the actors for S6 | The Vampire Diaries Finale: Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley Talk New Romance and a Big Cliffhanger—Watch Now! | E! Online | Nina and Paul want deaths to matter | The CW Announces Fall Schedule 2014 | Spoilers

Casting News:
Chris Wood as Kai | Jodi Lyn O'Keefe as Jo | Marco James as Liam | Jayson Warner Smith as a hot rod shop owner | Emily C. Chang as Ivy | Colin Ferguson as Tripp | Gabrielle Walsh as Sarah | Matt Davis/Alaric returns as series regular | Michael Malarkey/Enzo as new series regular | Chris Brochu as Luke | Penelope Mitchell as Liv

Cast/EP Interviews:
Julie Plec E!News 07/24 | Zap2it 07/22 | Zap2it 07/21 | KSite 07/19 | TV Guide 07/18 | Zap2it 05/18 | InsideTV 05/16 | TVline 05/16 | TV Guide 05/16 | Hollywoodreporter 05/16
Caroline Dries TV Guide 10/30 | Alloy Entertainment 05/29
Nina Dobrev HitFix 07/30 | Tencent 07/06 | TV Guide 05/19
Michael Trevino Zap2it 06/13
Chris Wood Hollywoodreporter 10/30

Introduction Post:

Message to our regular posters:

Near Future of the Posters of this Thread:
Happy 200th TVD Episode brought to you by Babi

Perfect description of every episode:

Credit: mmmbacon

Future Thread Titles:

Previous Thread

Last edited by Regulus-Fan; 11-07-2014 at 04:15 AM
Old 11-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT

Soo because the ratings soared so high when Delena got together, the writers thought it would be awesome to start them all over again? Redo all the dialogue and try to what? Get new fans?

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 11-05-2014, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting the thread!

They're never going to get new fans and I think they know that. So they cater to the ones they do have.
Old 11-05-2014, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're all welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
They're never going to get new fans and I think they know that. So they cater to the ones they do have.
And they think that means the DE shipper.
Old 11-05-2014, 04:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Thanks for starting the thread!

I think the only ones they are really catering to is the Delena fans and those fans are not bringing in the ratings, so I don't get it. But I guess that's why I'm not an executive producer of a show.

Old 11-05-2014, 04:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, to their credit. JP/CD did try something new this season (with new character interactions and return of oldElena). But it really hasn't done anything for the show. Most people who stopped watching won't come back, and the show is already way past its prime, so it won't be drawing in any new viewers.
Old 11-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Absolute Fan

They wrote these episodes before they could have received any fan feedback anyway. They are following through with what they think people want to see, when it appeared that last season gave them evidence of what people didn't want to see.

Old 11-05-2014, 04:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know the episodes were written beforehand. But, they did at least try to bring something new this season. Of course it would all go back to DE (honestly, I think it's more Damon than anything... but that's a whole other story), the show has been built around it for so long. Like I said, it's too late to change everything now and expect good results. People are already set in their ways, and have come to expect certain things from the show- well those people who still watch and talk about it.
Old 11-05-2014, 04:17 PM
Absolute Fan

I think its about Damon as well. Julie cares more about Damon than any other character or plotline on the show. Her obsession with Damon is scary actually.

Old 11-05-2014, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
They wrote these episodes before they could have received any fan feedback anyway. They are following through with what they think people want to see, when it appeared that last season gave them evidence of what people didn't want to see.
Exactly. This was their plan all along.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 11-05-2014, 04:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by london grammar (View Post)
Exactly. This was their plan all along.
I just hope its the last season.

Old 11-05-2014, 05:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

I am sort of thinking that the title of 6.6 refers to S/C.
Old 11-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT

Eugh maybe they should let the actors turn up everyday and improvise. It'll certainly be more entertaining than it is now.
Old 11-05-2014, 06:41 PM
Absolute Fan

So I didn't watch the earlier web clip, but there was another one released (I think its another one) and Damon is calling Bonnie's voicemail.

I.am.unmoved.

Old 11-05-2014, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
So I didn't watch the earlier web clip, but there was another one released (I think its another one) and Damon is calling Bonnie's voicemail.

I.am.unmoved.
Did you watch it? Damon thanks Bonnie for bringing him home to Elena. lol

Closed Thread   Post New Thread