Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2014, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Vampire Diaries S&S#361:"I think we never do anything on the show, I hope, that's just throwing 2 people together & being like, ‘OK, have sex!'"

Season 5 Spoilers

5x19 - Man On Fire - April 24th
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II
FLASHBACKS TO THE 1960s — Stefan (Paul Wesley) tries to distract Elena (Nina Dobrev) from obsessing about the state of her relationship with Damon (Ian Somerhalder), while Bonnie (Kat Graham) does her best to be realistic about how the changes happening on the Other Side will affect her existence as the Anchor. Damon demands the Traveler knife, forcing Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and Matt (Zach Roerig) to admit it has gone missing. Through flashbacks to election night, 1960, Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey) reveals to Elena, Stefan and Bonnie that he has learned what happened to his long-lost love, Maggie (guest star Heather Hemmens), and then, with the unwilling help of Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) and Luke (guest star Chris Brochu), things take an ugly turn. Trying to calm Enzo down, Damon intervenes, but his words cause Enzo to make a desperate and dangerous decision that leads to a violent confrontation with Stefan. Finally, Markos (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) enlists Sloan’s (guest star Caitlin McHugh) help in a ritual designed to break an ancient curse against the Travelers. Tyler (Michael Trevino) is forced to play a dangerous part in the ritual, while witnessing the incredible power the Travelers now possess. Michael Allowitz directed the episode.
Written by Melinda Hsu Taylor and Matthew D'Ambrosio

Spoilers/Tweets:
Tragic love story for Enzo and Damon in the middle | Screencaps from SE Webclip | Flashback time | Defan + Enzo in the 60s

5x20 - What Lies Beneath - May 1st
A CABIN IN THE WOODS — When Tyler (Michael Trevino) turns up at the Salvatore house with the news that Markos’ (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) plan to break the witches’ curse puts Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) in imminent danger, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) suggests they hide out in the remote cabin once owned by Caroline’s (Candice Accola) father. Once there, it becomes obvious to Caroline that Stefan and Elena are keeping a secret, so Damon (Ian Somerhalder) comes up with a parlor game designed to expose the truth. A ghostly presence at the cabin uses violence and fire to make itself known. Meanwhile, Matt (Zach Roerig) takes charge of Tyler’s plan to get information from one of the Travelers, and Bonnie (Kat Graham) continues to keep the truth about the Other Side from Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), despite warnings from Grams (guest star Jasmine Guy). The episode was directed by Joshua Butler.
Written by Elisabeth Finch & Holly Brix

Spoilers/Tweets:

5x21 - Promised Land - May 8th
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP I
OUTRUNNING DEATH — When Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) escape from Markos' (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) control, only to find themselves Stranded in a remote location, Stefan gets philosophical with Elena about her relationship with Damon (Ian Somerhalder). After their attempt to protect the dopplegangers goes badly, Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) and Luke (guest star Chris Brochu) come up with a dangerous new strategy. Damon recruits Matt (Zach Roerig) and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) to help him set a trap for Markos, who turns out to have a devastating surprise of his own. Bonnie (Kat Graham) finally admits to Caroline (Candice Accola) that she's been keeping the truth about the Other Side from everyone. Finally, while Bonnie searches desperately for a way to stop Markos, Caroline is witness to an unthinkable act of violence by one of the Travelers. Michael Allowitz directed the episode.
Written by Rebecca Sonnenshine

Spoilers/Tweets:
Table Read?

5x22 - TBN - May 15th

Written by

Spoilers/Tweets:
Damon puts on his hero hair | Something going to happen with Bonnie | Finale Date | Other Side falling apart? Katherine showing up a final time?

General Spoilers: (most recent first)
Pre-Finale and Finale spoilers | Eonline comparing Steroline to Pacey/Joey | Regulars possessed by Travelers - but whuch ones? | Insightful tweet from JP in regards to the end of the season | Bonnie in danger of dying? | Stefan would take Elena back | Deaths + Steroline cuddles | Caroline and Enzo? | Steroline get intimate | The Vampire Diaries - Season 5 - PaleyFest Promo [HQ] | Spoilers | Cure for virus | Nutty Elena and Nasty Delena | Travelers becoming relevant in the final episodes | New mythology with Travelers | Travelers have plans for SE and new big bad | Caroline jealous of SE | Debates in the writers room | New charming Villain coming in Episode 17 | Tyler returns | Possible crossover? | Gay friend for Caroline | TV schedule for 2014 | Huge strain in DEs relationship | More trouble for Bonnie | Klaus comes to MF because big things are happening and he brings somebody with him | Klaus doen't show up alone in MF and Katherine/Elena will become more complicated | Two out of three are going to happen | Stefan/Katherine and Caro busy with somebody else| Damon-centric flashbacks to the 1950s | Flashbacks which might be upsetting the stomach | New villain a common face | Is it a bird? A plane? No, it's Silas' hair status | TV Line 11/14 | Klaus coming to MF | Katherine and one-sided love | Character will get abducted soon | Katherine is going to lose something (teeth) | Reverse Benjamin Button in episode 96/97 | Damon sad about Jeremy´s confession regarding recent MF tragedy | Another Doppelgänger with Nina Dobrev´s face | Info about Prof. Maxfield | Nadia has a connection to someone | Kat/Elena dream about location where Stefan is | Forwood or Delena splitting up soon | TV Guide Scan - Interview with Paul | Ausiello´s Blind Item: Memory loss of a major character - possibly Stefan | Bonnie/Jeremy - new intimacy | TV Guide Screencap | Six New Characters | New Poster + Article | Stefan will never get over Elena | Kat and an Afghanistan war vet | More info about Tessa and first pic | Elena cares for Stefan and cosmic connection | TV Line Fall TV Spoilers | TV Fanatic on Set | First Look at Season 5 | Non-supernatural related problems for DE | TV Guide Returning Fall Shows | Outtakes from Season 4 Promoshoot | Jeremy´s problems after his return/when will the group find out about Stefan | New character Aaron in college | Stefan!Silas/Damon hug | Elena and Caroline in college | More info on Jeremy/Tyler/Bonnie/Caroline | CD and JP about doppelgängers and Stefan´s arc | Interview with Caroline Dries Aug 1st | Flashback in Episode 3 | Sexy Delena and other nonsense | The CW Announces 2013 Fall Premiere Dates | Charles on crossovers and Kat mentions Qetsiyah showing up | Delena happy, no1cur for what happened with Bonnie and Stefan | New character Tessa is looking for Silas | New love interest for Matt (Nadia) and threesome with Rebekah | Some info from the NJ Con | Shane 2.0 | Meredith 2.0 | No luck for Forwood fans | Scoop on the new characters | Casting snippets for 5x01 and 5x03 | Steven talks about Beremy | TVD premieres Oct 10th | Comic Con schedule and attendants | JP tidbits from ATX with zimbio | JP on Steroline | JP tidbits from ATX with Hollywoodlife | Difficult return for Jeremy | Vulnerable Katherine | Julie Plec Interview 5/17 | Julie Plec Interview 5/16 | Finale & Season 5 | Caroline Dries Interview 4/24 |

Casting News:
Janina Gavankar as Tessa | Kendrick Sampson as Jesse | Olga Fonda as Nadia | Shaun Sipos as Aaron | Rick Cosnett as Dr. Wes Maxfield | Michael Malarkey as Enzo | Ryan Kessler in Episode 14 | Heather Hemmens as Maggie (Enzo's love interest) | Chris Brochu as Luke | Raffi Barsoumian as Markos

Cast/EP Interviews:
Julie Plec Larry King 04/18 | Zap2it 02/08 | Eonline 01/23 | TV Line 01/23 | Zap2it 01/23 | Hollywoodreporter 01/23
Caroline Dries Zap2it 04/03 | TV Fanatic 04/02 | GiveMeMyRemote 03/27 | TV Guide 03/06 | HollywoodLive 02/27 | InsideTV 02/27 | Alloy Entertainment 02/27 | TVline 02/27 | TV Guide 02/26 | Alloyentertainment 01/22 | TV Fanatic 11/21 | HollywoodLive 12/13 | TV Line 12/12 | Yahoo 12/12 | Zap2it 12/12 | TV Fanatic 12/12 | TV Guide 12/11 | Give me my Remote 9/05
Candice Accola InsideTV 03/27 | TV Guide 02/07 | Zap2it 01/22 | 11/14 |HollywoodLife 10/03 | Alloy Entertainment 10/02 | CW 09/25 | ETonline 09/23 | Wetpaint 09/10 | Wetpaint 7/10
Kat Graham TV Guide 11/20 | TV Addict 11/11 | TV Fanatic 11/11 | Hollywoodreporter 8/14 | Movies Yahoo | Hollywoodlife 7/18
Michael Trevino CW August
Zach Roerig CW August
Ian Somerhalder Just Jared 12/11 | TV Fanatic 11/25 | LA Times 10/03 | ETonline 10/02 | CW 09/24 | Digital Spy 8/22 | Digital Spy 8/24 | TV Fanatic 9/02 | TV Guide 9/19
Paul Wesley Wall Street Journal 04/03 | TV Fanatic 11/12 | TV Addict 11/11 | ETonline 10/03 | TV Guide 10/02 | TV Fanatic 9/04 | The CW 09/10
Steven McQueen ETonline 10/01 | TV Fanatic 09/10
Nina Dobrev MTV.com 02/07 | WCCB Charlotte 12/12 | TV Guide 09/13
Kendrick Sampson TV Fanatic 09/20
Janina Gavankar HollywoodLife 10/15 | TV Guide 10/18
Joseph Morgan Collider 12/03

Introduction Post:

Message to our regular posters:

Near Future of the Posters of this Thread:
Happy 200th TVD Episode brought to you by Babi

Perfect description of every episode:

Credit: mmmbacon

Future Thread Titles:

Previous Thread

Last edited by Regulus-Fan; 04-23-2014 at 12:54 PM
Old 04-17-2014, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT

this title. oh gosh

i love you. ♡
Old 04-17-2014, 05:22 PM
Total Fan

yes, good title
Old 04-17-2014, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem!

Why is Matt going through Bonnie ... he isn't supernatural.
Old 04-17-2014, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

hahaha this title gave me more joy than this entire episode is
Old 04-17-2014, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

i don't careeee. give me se

i love you. ♡
Old 04-17-2014, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
No problem!

Why is Matt going through Bonnie ... he isn't supernatural.
I guess Julie forgot about that.

And why does Enzo get more screentime than Bonnie?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 04-17-2014, 05:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Can I reference back to my postings? I have actual ?s beyond people live-posting this episode. Sorry, I am not here enough.
Fan Forum Star

wtf caro. i don't get this

i love you. ♡
Ultimate Fan

lmao they are paralleling DE and Caroline/Enzo, how fitting
Fan Forum Star

They are pushing it with Carenzo ...

At least Matt thought about Vicki.
Old 04-17-2014, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe/hil/LP fan (View Post)
lmao they are paralleling DE and Caroline/Enzo, how fitting
I wonder how Candice feels only being used a love interest.

Old 04-17-2014, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

She has to listen to all the manpain stories of the male characters.
Old 04-17-2014, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When was the last time Bonnie was part of the group? She's always by herself, with Jeremy or with a newbie.

Old 04-17-2014, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want my AU!SE. I didn't ask for this

i love you. ♡
Closed Thread   Post New Thread