Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2013, 11:39 PM
Extreme Fan

haha his highlights seem to be gone too

would anyone actually believe this? dunno where it was originally written
Quote:
damon dies in 4x16 and he sees alaric on the other side in 4x20. when he comes back to life he is human for a few episodes before he decides to have elena turn hi into a vampire.

fin, elijah, katherine, alaric, and kol will appear in 4x16 (:
source

Old 02-16-2013, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

TVD WIKI IS TOO STUPID TO LIVE. They posted that weeks ago and the naive fans are spreading it around
Old 02-17-2013, 01:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckgranger (View Post)
haha his highlights seem to be gone too

Quote:
Quote:
damon dies in 4x16 and he sees alaric on the other side in 4x20. when he comes back to life he is human for a few episodes before he decides to have elena turn hi into a vampire.

fin, elijah, katherine, alaric, and kol will appear in 4x16 (:

Damon will die ,or be close to death this season, ....but I know that because Damon dying,or close to death ever season.

Season 1. Damon almost die in a fire set by Jonathan Gilbert , but he save by Bonnie. (and Stefan)

Season 2. Damon is bite by Tyler,and is dying of a werewolf bite. But he is save when Stefan makes a deal with Klaus to be his hence man in return for Klaus's blood.

Season 3. Damon runs into sup up vamp Alaric who is hell bent on killing him, but he is than save by Rebecca killing Elena.

So Yes, Damon is dying, just not in the next couple of episodes. I believe Jeremy is the only one who is dying. However Katherine said multiple death's will happen. So I not sure who else will die, I think Meredith ,or Liz might die. Klaus said he does something in episode 4X16,and there a spoiler about someone returning in episode 4X16. So here what I hope do not happen. I hope Tyler /or Jeremy do not return in episode 4X16, only to have Klaus kill them. But I can see something like that happening. I just hope it doesn't.
Old 02-17-2013, 01:08 AM
Extreme Fan

where do people even come up with these things? it's like they take a spoiler that says someone's gonna die + speculation over an old promo photo or bts photo or something, then add it together, make a crazy speculation and then someone else sees that and calls it a spoiler...... WHAT?

Quote:
So Yes, Damon is dying, just not in the next couple of episodes.
but there's absolutely no spoiler for that. it's all speculation based on plot points or what they've written in the past. and while some of their themes are repetitive it doesn't mean that they will certainly do the same exact thing this year or in future seasons

Old 02-17-2013, 02:20 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusRises (View Post)
Yeah that one tweet was the first I was hearing of a kalijah kiss and that was based on the pic above andDaniel wasn't even filming yet nor did the person who posted the pic speak of any kiss.
She does actually talk about kissing (posted Feb 9th)

Old 02-17-2013, 02:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah that one tweet was the first I was hearing of a kalijah kiss and that was based on the pic above andDaniel wasn't even filming yet nor did the person who posted the pic speak of any kiss.
Who is Kalijah? Is that Katherine and Elijah? What pic?

Quote:
but there's absolutely no spoiler for that. it's all speculation based on plot points or what they've written in the past. and while some of their themes are repetitive it doesn't mean that they will certainly do the same exact thing this year or in future seasons
Nope, but you must admit the story on TVD is very repetitive. Every season you can bet money of this happening.

Damon will get beat up,torture, or be close to dying.

Elena will need to be rescue.

Caroline will be torture.

Stefan and Elena will break up.

Stefan and Damon will get into a fight.

Someone will threaten Matt.

Tyler will leave for some reason.

Those things happen every damn season, to the same people.

How come Stefan can't be the one to be torture,or near dying?

Why can't Bonnie be the one who need to be rescue? (oh that right,because they will never rescue her)

Why can't Matt be the one who leave town?

and why can't Elena be the one who get torture instead of Caroline?
Old 02-17-2013, 02:50 AM
Extreme Fan

oooh! so would that be 17 or 18?

^ the pictures of daniel (in a tux) and nina on set mixed with the pictures of nina with someone in a tux under the gazebo mixed with tweets from onlookers saying whoever it was kissed under the gazebo. so some people have interpreted that to mean that elijah and elena/kat are kissing, but really you can't determine that from the info. we can't tell who's under the gazebo with her and we can't tell when she's kat and when she's elena. plus, she was saying that she didn't think daniel was even filming at the point when the gazebo photos were taken, and i think that's correct

the guy in the gazebo, to me, looks like either elijah, matt, or damon

Last edited by ckgranger; 02-17-2013 at 03:01 AM
Old 02-17-2013, 03:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

What if this is true and Klaus kills Damon with the cure and thats why he thinks he gets hate mail? What else could it be?
Old 02-17-2013, 03:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

The hair is Katherine's. It looks like Elijah now we know he's around!
Old 02-17-2013, 04:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiesocks (View Post)
The hair is Katherine's. It looks like Elijah now we know he's around!
the gazebo image was taken before feb 9th and the elijah picture was taken only a day or 2 ago. so the time gap says they're not the same scene.

mmmm i don't think people would hate on klaus for killing damon b/c we all know he's coming back to life and in every episode anyway. i think it's more likely that people will hate him because of either something he does to a family member or something that makes caroline or tyler fans upset

Old 02-17-2013, 04:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ah well the first picture is Katherine, if only the second one wasn't as blurry!
Old 02-17-2013, 04:55 AM
Extreme Fan

i know right. though for some reason i can't see katherine wearing orange

sidenote: how did people watch this show? dawson's storylines literally make me want to vomit

Old 02-17-2013, 05:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
i know right. though for some reason i can't see katherine wearing orange

sidenote: how did people watch this show? dawson's storylines literally make me want to vomit
I'm pretty sure the "orange" look is an Elena look (or Kat pretending to be Elena). Someone asked the people who took pictures of Daniel and Nina (in Kat's clothes) walking yesterday if Elena's outfit was the "red polka dot" and linked to the blurry picture above of Nina and a guy in suit. And they confirmed that it was the same outfit. So Nina as Elena is still wearing the outfit she wore when filming a week ago. Now the person who claimed to have seen Nina and a guy in suit kiss, claimed she saw it/read it a couple of days ago (like a week perhaps) and said it was Nina in that red polka dot Elena outfit. So even if Nina was kissing Daniel (which is unlikely given the timeline), then it should actually be a kiss between Elijah/Elena (or Kat pretending to be Elena).

Here's the link to the conversation
Old 02-17-2013, 05:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
the gazebo image was taken before feb 9th and the elijah picture was taken only a day or 2 ago. so the time gap says they're not the same scene.

mmmm i don't think people would hate on klaus for killing damon b/c we all know he's coming back to life and in every episode anyway. i think it's more likely that people will hate him because of either something he does to a family member or something that makes caroline or tyler fans upset
Are you talking about the spoiler about Klaus doing something hideous in episode 16? People were speculating that he raped Caroline (by compulsion) but I can't really see Julie do that (again). OTOH, what could Klaus possibly do that's more heinous than he's already done, right? So people wouldn't start to hate him. I'm thinking maybe Klaus kills Tyler? (Or it looks like he killed Tyler? So they can still bring him back.) That would be horrible and backfire a million times on him - Caroline would really hate his guts, leading him to do something self-destructive and have sex with random chicks in 18 perhaps?
Old 02-17-2013, 05:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
I'm pretty sure the "orange" look is an Elena look (or Kat pretending to be Elena). Someone asked the people who took pictures of Daniel and Nina (in Kat's clothes) walking yesterday if Elena's outfit was the "red polka dot" and linked to the blurry picture above of Nina and a guy in suit. And they confirmed that it was the same outfit. So Nina as Elena is still wearing the outfit she wore when filming a week ago. Now the person who claimed to have seen Nina and a guy in suit kiss, claimed she saw it/read it a couple of days ago (like a week perhaps) and said it was Nina in that red polka dot Elena outfit. So even if Nina was kissing Daniel (which is unlikely given the timeline), then it should actually be a kiss between Elijah/Elena (or Kat pretending to be Elena).

Here's the link to the conversation
how does that make any sense? why would they be shooting for the same episode that far apart? ur saying the picture of her in the long jacket and tights is the same outfit as her in the orange dress and black cardigan? in the photo of elijah and kat walking together she's not in a dress. she's in a jacket, skirt, and booties. so thats not the same as the orange outfit. there was no news of 'elijah" being on set around feb 8th and that storyline doesn't even make sense to me. it's more likely that the gazebo man is ian. i think they're for entirely different episodes or at least scenes

Last edited by ckgranger; 02-17-2013 at 05:55 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread