Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2012, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

TSLOTAT S&S #158: Because there's a weird vibe going on with the show at the moment. What is going on?

NOTE: Please credit Fan Forum if you take anything from this thread. Thank you!
Welcome to the new and improved Secret Life of the American Teenager spoilers & speculation board! Because this is a general board, where all the different ships will be posting aside one another, we ask that everyone remembers to be respectful to one another and remember we all have different views and opinions so we might not always agree on things. If we could keep things civil and respect each other then that would be great. We probably don't have to mention this to you guys because you're all great but it never hurts just as a precaution of sorts!

Episode 9-"Property Not For Sale"
Airdate: August 13, 2012
Ben and Amy have a heart to heart about the status of their relationship.

Episode 10-“Regrets”
Airdate: August 20, 2012
Omar and Adrian discuss moving in together, and Anne begins to plan Amy’s wedding.

Episode 11-"Half Over" SUMMER FINALE
Airdate: August 27, 2012
Jack is still in the hospital and Ricky confides in George about the wedding.

Ben & Amy

Ricky & Amy

-"There’s definitely something in the future between Amy and I but I can’t say if it’s necessarily marriage or just uh a bond. I think at the end of the day we both just want to do the best thing for John." ~ Daren Kagasoff/Us Weekly intv

-According to Daren's twitter, he filmed a frisky scene with Shailene Woodley and Marielle Jaffe (Clementine) -- airdate will be sometime in 2013

-Wetpaint Entertainment: Is the Secret Life wedding finally going to happen?
Francia: There’s a possible wedding coming up, and then there’s a big secret that’s going to be revealed between Amy and Ricky soon.

Has it been a long-time coming?
Your jaws are going to drop. I’ll just say that.

Is the wedding unexpected?
It’s a secret. That’s why I love the title of the show, because that’s my answer to everything. It’s a secret — I can’t give it away.

It’s that jaw dropping? What was your reaction after reading the script?
When I saw that, I was like, for real? Again? Really, another one? OK. Why not? source: Wetpaint
Ricky & Adrian

-

- "I just want Adrian to realize that it won't be the end of the world if she can't get Ricky. I had a Ricky in high school and if I could go back I'd tell myself that 'he's not the one for you. There are so many other boys out there'" ~Francia Raisa

- Is there any chance Adrian will reunite with Ricky?

Francia: I have no idea! They give me the script and I'm even in shock about what's going on. I just read my scenes for tomorrow and I was like, 'wait, what happened? It just does an automatic u-turn. So if they do I’ll be just as shocked as you are.
Source: The Huffington Post

Do you think she could still have feelings for Ricky, even though he’s married?
Francia: I love that she says she’s not, because I definitely think she is. You can’t really just get over your first love like that. Their relationship was so passionate that I think they’ll always have a special place in each other’s heart. That’s one of the reasons why Ricky said he can’t be friends with Adrian. He needed to push her away to have a relationship with Amy.
Source: Hollywood Life

-And what about you and Ricky? Is that over?

I don’t know; it confuses me. I’m saying how in love I am with Omar, but it’s like when a person has to convince their ex that they’re in love with someone else, [but secretly,] they still have feelings for [their ex]. It’s like, “I want you to think that I’m happy, too. You’re not just happy alone.”

So I don’t know — I feel like they still have some tension between them. It’s like, we’re happy [now,] but we still look at each other [and remember the] good times. Source: Wetpaint

Ben & Adrian

Jack & Grace

-There is an event that happens that may or may not bring them closer.

Amy

Ben
-His behavior will be getting worse for awhile according to Ken during a Wetpaint intv.

-According to Ken with wetpaint, he's warding off two women.

Ricky

- "This next season you get to see my relationship with Nora my real mom develop. In the past, I've kind of been the father figure to her even though she's my mom and now the tables have kind of turned and she's buckled down. She's off drugs and starting to have a good life" ~Daren Kagasoff/Us Weekly intv
Adrian
-

Having hit this milestone of 100 episodes, how do you think Adrian has changed or grown throughout the show’s run?

Francia: I think she’s bi-polar {Laughs}. It's like the first season she was this vindictive, depressed character that hated everyone, and slept with everyone’s boyfriend, and then she got pregnant and she changed into this sweet, innocent, young loving mother. And all of a sudden she lost her baby and now she's back to this vindictive little bi***. She goes back and forth. It just depends on how she wakes up everyday. She has definitely always had a goal to be a businesswoman or a lawyer and be successful. But as far as her love life, she's all over the place.
Source: The Huffington Post
General Spoilers
- There will be a Christmas episode. The episode has a donkey in it.

- Someone almost dies.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

Last edited by Sweet Pea; 08-10-2012 at 05:48 AM
Old 07-23-2012, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT Tanya Love the title.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 07-23-2012, 07:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT UGHHHH this ****ing show is killing me. im more interested now because the dialogue is a lot better. but THERES STILL NO FLUFF. ugh remember the days when ramy were so in love and showed it all the time? now this stupid wedding **** made them have more arguments. like wtf is wrong with just being happy and all love-y with eachother for a few episodes?? IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?? IM GOING TO PULL OUT MY HAIR I SWEAR. k im done ranting
Old 07-23-2012, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

I agree

Cee Cee
Old 07-23-2012, 07:24 PM
Passionate Fan

So many new things in so little time ... thanks to all!
with golden said about sneakps
I thought George and kathleen since I saw the interview!
TFNT
Old 07-23-2012, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesecretlife143 (View Post)
TFTNT UGHHHH this ****ing show is killing me. im more interested now because the dialogue is a lot better. but THERES STILL NO FLUFF. ugh remember the days when ramy were so in love and showed it all the time? now this stupid wedding **** made them have more arguments. like wtf is wrong with just being happy and all love-y with eachother for a few episodes?? IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?? IM GOING TO PULL OUT MY HAIR I SWEAR. k im done ranting
Well as a married woman I can tell weddings can be stressful and bring up a lot of trust issues and concerns re if we can keep it together for ever and all that. .. and I was grown when I got married so I can just imagin what is going through Amy's thought process especially given Ricky's past. He may have changed but maybe he can backslide . . . he isn't perfect as he himself told her in season 2. Maybe that's why she likes pretend married cause at least that is easier to get out of than the actual thing
Old 07-23-2012, 07:54 PM
Addicted Fan

tftnt, love the title
Old 07-23-2012, 08:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Still can't believe Camille is gonna punch Ben. I'm loving it
Old 07-23-2012, 08:16 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT! I haven't watched the episode yet but hearing about Camille punching Ben made me laugh
Old 07-23-2012, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

I still can't believe Camille is gonna punch Ben next week. That's hilarious.

I'm way more interested now because they are obviously gonna reveal another secret somewhere.. Just don't know what it is lol
Old 07-23-2012, 08:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Is the title for episode 508 "Setting Things Straight" or "It's A Miracle"?
Old 07-23-2012, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
Is the title for episode 508 "Setting Things Straight" or "It's A Miracle"?
I just realized that IMDB and Zap2it I believe has 5x08 with different titles.

I think 5x08 will be 'Setting Things Straight' and maybe 5x09 will be 'It's a Miracle'
Old 07-23-2012, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

Found the promo on yt.

Cee Cee
Old 07-23-2012, 10:00 PM
Addicted Fan

i wish there wasn't so many characters on this show. i really don't care about the new pregnant girl or her love life.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread