Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2009, 08:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

TSLOTAT S&S #14: Because the season finale is going to be one for the record books!

Season 2 Premiere: June 2009

Welcome to the new and improved Secret Life of the American Teenager spoilers & speculation board! One thing that I do really want to stress: We all have different views and opinions so we might not always agree. If we could keep things civil and respect each other then that would be great. I probably don't have to tell you guys that because you all are great but it never hurts just as a precaution of sorts.

Season 2|| General Info

The new season has already started filming according to updates from Allen Evangelista (Henry), Kenny Baumann (Ben), and Daren Kagasoff (Ricky) on their MySpace and Twitters.

Quote:
From Just Jared

On what’s happening in season two: “We’re filming season 2 right now. We’re working with real babies — it’s crazy! The babies have been great and they haven’t been crying a lot — they’re very well-behaved babies!”
Quote:
Brittany in Vermont: Got any scoop on The Secret Life of the American Teenager?
There's a big shocker in the next season of, according to Shailene Woodley, who plays Amy Juergens. She tells us, "Next season we heard that someone dies. I can't imagine any character not on the show, so I have no idea who it might be."
Quote:
Hey TWIST girls,
The Secret Life of the American Teenager's season finale just premiered last night, and already TWIST has major scoop on next season! We just spoke to SLAT's Shailene Woodley and she spilled:

"We've already been working on season two for four weeks and we just filmed this one really emotional episode where someone dies. I can't say who, but it was just a really different episode for us to film because everyone was crying and everything.
Quote:
TVGuide.com: And someone dies next season?
Baumann: Yes, someone does die! I don't think I can disclose who...

TVGuide.com: Can you say how tragic it is? If we assume an old person's death is less tragic than a very young person's death...
Baumann: I'll tell you this: It's incredibly tragic and it has a very, very wide effect. Young and old alike, everyone is mourning. It certainly presents a lot of problems. ... I don't know if I can essentially say, "Oh, it's a kid," or "Oh, it's a parent," but everyone is affected, really harshly too. There are a few key younger people that are very affected.

TVGuide.com: But we can assume it's not the baby?
Baumann: Oh, God no. I will go so far as to say no. That would be awful, awful, awful.

Upcoming Episodes:

Episode 2.01- "The Big One"
Airdate: June 2009
George/Kevin/Ashley/Mimsy

Episode 2.02- "Coming and Going"

Couple Related Info:

[Ben/Amy]

[Ricky/Amy]

[Ricky/Adrian]

[Grace/Ricky]

[Jack/Grace]

- Grace and Jack will have sex in the second season.

Character Related Info:

Ricky- Ricky is planning to undergo a complete transformation in the recently taped season two.

"You'll get to see him change during the second season, and definitely see a true human in him, seeing as he has no respect for anybody or seems to not take any responsibility."

- Ricky and Ben will try to co-father baby John but all doesn't go smoothly: "I think they're going to try. You know, who knows? I think it's inevitable for it to crumble a little bit. It's not going to be perfect but it provides for some interesting television."

Anne- Anne will be pregnant in the second season.

Anne’s baby may not be George’s.

Ben- According to Kenny Baumann on his Twitter, he was on set filming an episode of season two and: "[G]ot slapped in the face. [...] Slapped again. [...] Three slaps total. Fun"

- "...there's certainly a more challenging arc for Ben ahead. He's got a lot of problems that he's going to have to deal with."

- Ricky and Ben will try to co-father baby John but all doesn't go smoothly: "I think they're going to try. You know, who knows? I think it's inevitable for it to crumble a little bit. It's not going to be perfect but it provides for some interesting television."
General Season 2 Promos:

Sneaks Peeks:

Cast Pics:

Future Thread Titles:
Because I'm just a little too not over you.
Because it's our time now.
Because it was meant to happen!
Because the mistake was are little mircale!
Beacuse we love John Juergens.
Because John Juergens is born!

Last edited by Princess Pinky; 03-25-2009 at 09:46 AM
Old 03-22-2009, 08:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Tftnt!!
Old 03-22-2009, 08:30 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT
Old 03-22-2009, 08:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT! Words cannot express how excited I am! By this time tomorrow night, we'll all be calling the baby by name! We'll know how Ricky interacts with his son. We'll know so many things we've been waiting for since July. I know I'm being cheesy, but I can't believe we're less than a day away.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nyrie, I don't know how long you've had that icon, but I'm just now realizing it! It's awesome!!!
Old 03-22-2009, 08:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayslee (View Post)
TFTNT! Words cannot express how excited I am! By this time tomorrow night, we'll all be calling the baby by name! We'll know how Ricky interacts with his son. We'll know so many things we've been waiting for since July. I know I'm being cheesy, but I can't believe we're less than a day away.
omg your getting me soo pumped.

ahhh i should get going to bed now. it's 11 40 and i got school in the moring.
talk to you all tomorrow

Last edited by ILoveHockey; 03-22-2009 at 08:41 PM
Old 03-22-2009, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT, Camille. I love the title.. That quote that Daren made makes me even more anxious for the episode tomorrow..

And also, it feels like I am playing catch up.. I am so behind that I feel out of the loop..lol
Old 03-22-2009, 08:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayslee (View Post)
Ditto! I'm so stoked. I cannot wait to know the baby's name. Like Ashley's said, it'll be so surreal. (I still can't believe it hasn't been leaked yet though. I'm a little disappointed. lol I'm such a spoiler junkie. )
Old 03-22-2009, 08:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Literati (View Post)
Nyrie, I don't know how long you've had that icon, but I'm just now realizing it! It's awesome!!!
Thanks! Glad you like it.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Oh and welcome to the board, Lyndsay, my name is Tanya..
Old 03-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Loyal Fan

i agree i like your and kay's icons there amazing
ok maybe ill go to bed in 5 mins
Old 03-22-2009, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread.

There is episode titles for two episodes of Season 2 in the OP, does anyone know when they will air?
Old 03-22-2009, 08:45 PM
Loyal Fan

All i have heard was sometime in July/ summer
Old 03-22-2009, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinevere (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread.

There is episode titles for two episodes of Season 2 in the OP, does anyone know when they will air?
We do know that they will air sometime in the summer. The official date hasn't been released yet.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi everyone I have been lurking on this thread for a couple of weeks now, by didn't post till now, because i'm lazy I started out being a Ricky/Grace fan, but now i'm all Ricky/Amy
By the way my name is Camilla

WALL-E
~Camilla~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread