Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2009, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

True Blood S&S #19: Because how many hot guys does Sookie need?

This OP has been made and organized by courtney921
Welcome to the True Blood Spoilers and Speculations thread!

Misc Spoilers for Season Two:

Charlotte in New Mexico: Talk to me about True Blood! What happens with the suicide bomber?!
Don't worry too much about Fellowship of the Sun fanatic Luke and his body bomb—our favorites, including Godric, Sookie, Bill and Jason, make it out of the nest safely. Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) does get wounded next week on True Blood, but that's OK because it sets up an intimate scene between him and Sookie.

Question:
Please give us fang bangers some True Blood scoop. I cannot wait for season 2. Will some of it take place in
Dallas like the second book did? --Jessie

Ausiello: Yep. In the new season's fourth episode, Sookie, Bill, and their adoptive vamp Jessica (played by the awesome Deborah Ann Woll) wing it to Dallas, but there's a surprise waiting for them at the airport. Later in the episode, an even bigger shock awaits Sookie when a, ahem, special visitor drops by her hotel room.

Question: Not that I don't appreciate the awesome True Blood scoop we got last week, it's just that I need, really need, scoop on Sookie/Eric. Is anything gonna happen between them? --Sofia
Ausiello: Something happens in the first four episodes that may lead one to believe Eric has eyes for someone else (hint: it's a dude!). But maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Question: Since you've seen the first four True Blood episodes of season 2, is there anything you can share? --Sanna
Ausiello: They're bloody fangtastic! (Never. Gets. Old.) Seriously, season 2 -- premiering June 14 -- gets off to a thrilling, gory, scary, sexy, disgusting, funny, suspenseful start. Alan Ball would drive a wooden stake through my heart if I spoiled any of the big twists (i.e. my lips are sealed about the fate of a certain flamboyant vampire blood dealer), but here are a few juicy morsels to whet your appetite:

• There are three orgies, all of them powered by Maryann's (Michelle Forbes) aphrodisiac fairy dust.
• Alexander Skarsgard's Nordic vamp has an extremely homoerotic encounter with a character who shall remain nameless. In related news, there are about two dozen gratuitous shirtless shots in the first four episodes, all of them belonging to either Mechad Brooks (Tara's new BF, Eggs) or Ryan Kwanten (Jason).
• Sookie has a very revealing conversation with a new character in episode 4.
• If you're wondering what secret Merlotte's newest waitress (played by Ashley Jones) is harboring, a clue can be found on her skin.

Question:When will we find out who's dead in the car on True Blood? — Neil
MICKEY: Since the season premiere (airing Sunday, June 14, 9 pm/ET) picks up right where we left off, the victim's identity is revealed in short order. As you might have already guessed, Season 2's first casualty is related to Tara, but not in a way that you will guess. At first blush, the significance of said death will not be apparent, but just wait! Also, a minor character's drinking problem will resurface — hilariously.

Felix in Newport News, Va.: Need True Blood news!
You know how Sookie got attacked by that thing in the True Blood season two sneak peek? Bill recruits Eric to help save her—and a love triangle is born.

Season Two Spoiler Interviews and Articles:

**The following episode descriptions are all courtesy of SpoilerTV.

Episode 2 x 10
"New World in My View"
Airdate: Sunday August 23rd

Sookie, Bill, and Jason return to a Bon Temps turned upside down by
Maryann. Lured to Merlotte’s by Arlene, Sam and Andy find cold comfort in their refuge from a group of bloodthirsty revelers. Bill discovers
that traditional vampire techniques don’t work on Maryann; Hoyt and Jessica try to keep a lid on Maxine’s madness; and Sookie tries to push
through the darkness consuming Tara. With all hell breaking loose, Jason takes the bull by the horns to rescue Sam, at least for the
moment.

For casting and guest character descriptions click here.

Episode 2 x 11
"Frenzy"
Airdate: Sunday August 30th

With the crisis in Bon Temps careening out of control, Bill seeks out
the advice of Sophie-Anne (Evan Rachel Wood), the Vampire Queen of Louisiana, but must exercise patience before she gives him critical
information. Meanwhile, Sookie and Lafayette find that protecting Tara from herself is more difficult than they anticipated; a desperate Sam
turns to an unlikely source for assistance; and Jessica tests Hoyt’s allegiance to Maxine.

For casting and guest character descriptions click here.

Episode 2 x 12
"TBA"
Airdate: TBA

Not available yet.
[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Season 2 Promo Pics

Old 08-26-2009, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

True Blood Stars Answer You: Who Kills Maryann? What's Sookie's New Power? - E! Online

Quote:
There are just two episodes left of summer blockbuster True Blood, and Bon Temps citizens aren't the only ones in a frenzy. We fans are dying to know what's to come this season!

Luckily, the show's stars were feeling chatty at this week's Nylon magazine TV issue party (Anna Paquin is the cover girl)! Read on for the exclusive secrets the stars spilled about the remainder of season two...

Michele in Pine Bluff, Ark.: Do you know anything about Sookie's new power on True Blood? I can't stop thinking about it.
Nelsan Ellis (Lafayette) has done his homework and spills the beans: "Well, I read the books, so I think she's part fairy. That was her fairy power." According to Rutina Wesley (who plays Sookie's BFF Tara), "[Sookie's power] is a funky little thing," but she also tells us the show won't answer that question for certain any time in season two.

Ada in Gallup, N.M.: You teased on Monday that someone surprising was going to save Sam Merlotte. Can you give us a hint?
Well, according to Tara Buck, who plays Fangtasia waitress Ginger, "I'm coming back this Sunday, and I don't want to give anything away, but everybody's back from Dallas, and there's a lot of stuff that's accumulated and a lot of danger. We've got everybody, we've got Sam (Sam Trammell) running from Maryann (Michelle Forbes), and he may actually..." Tara wants to keep her job, so she couldn't tell us everything, but we have it good authority that he may actually seek refuge with Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) and Pam (Kristin Bauer) at Fangtasia in Shreveport, La. Awesome!

Bonny in Birmingham, England: I've just about had it with that maenad Maryann. Can we please get rid of her soon?

Yes, Maryann will be vanquished, but it won't be easy. Nelsan Ellis tells us that no one character single-handedly takes her out, but rather it's a "group effort" by all of the good guys.

Anna in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho: Are any of the zombie couples on True Blood going to last? I love Arlene and Terry Bellefleur, and Tara and Eggs, and I hope they survive Maryann.
Anything's possible. Carrie Preston, who plays Merlotte's waitress Arlene tells us, "When you're possessed on the show, the next day, you don't remember. So they can start over—like a reset, a reboot. I think Arlene is constantly searching for the perfect man, and maybe he's going to be the one. I don't know." We're definitely rooting for more Terry and Arlene. In other romance news, Rutina says that Tara has real feelings for Eggs: "I think she is really falling in love for the first time...She's ready to open herself up," so that's something to build a relationship on, if she can get him out from under Maryann's thrall before it's too late.

Harper in Bemidji, Minn.: What can you tell us about Evan Rachel Wood's character?
Look for Marc Malkin's exclusive interview with Evan later today, but the other thing to know is that Sophie is hooked up with Sookie's cousin, Hadley Hale (Lindsey Haun), which you can see for yourself in our Spoiler Stills gallery. Wow. Those Stackhouse women sure do like vampires—could the attraction somehow be genetic?
Old 08-26-2009, 05:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

To tell you the truth I'd rather have a triangle of Eric/Sookie/Bill than a rectangle. As much as I adored Alcide in the books until CH ruined him I just don't want every guy wanting her.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wouldn't want every guy wanting her too.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt!

I wonder what the Eric/Sam interaction will be like.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread Jen
Old 08-26-2009, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Wait, so there's supposed to be someone else in the mix then? or is this according to the books?
Old 08-26-2009, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is Evan Rachel Wood Playing a Lesbian Vampire? Is Evan Rachel Wood Playing a Lesbian Vampire? - E! Online video interview with Rachel on the page
Today 5:05 PM PDT by MARC MALKIN

Queen Sophie-Anne is True Blood's new equal-opportunity vampire.

Evan Rachel Wood, who makes her devilish debut on the show this coming Sunday
playing the 1,100-year-old bloodsucker boss lady of Louisiana, says she could end up having sex scenes with any of her costars.

"She's not necessarily a lesbian," Wood, 21, recently explained to me. "Her human partner is a girl, but I'm pretty sure she goes both ways [laughs]. I think vampires are like that in general."
And they also don't mind getting naked! Read on to hear what Ms. Wood has to say about stripping down on the hit HBO series and watching Alexander Skarsgård take a shower. Plus, she sets the record straight about the Spider-Man musical...
I'm not sure why I am talking to you because I don't think you're allowed to tell me anything, right?
[Laughs] I can tease! What do you want to know?
I want to know who you are going to have sex with. Are you more Eric or Bill, and what kind of drama is Queen Sophie-Ann starting?
I figured that those would be the questions! Who do I have sex with? Well, I don't know if I am having sex with anyone yet, but I certainly have a steamy scene with someone that I don't think you'd really expect. So it will be a little fun.
So no Eric or Bill? Because I think that is what everyone is assuming.
Um, I'm not saying anything. I can't say either way.
How did you end up on the show?
I watched the first season and loved the show, so I got in touch with [series creator] Alan Ball and said, "Keep an eye out for anything that might pop up." I thought it was a long shot, but then later on I got a call saying they needed a queen.
Did you know anything about the queen beforehand?
I didn't. I said yes, even before I read the script. I didn't really care.
This past Sunday's episode was so crazy. I was just watching it and going, "What the ****!"
That's pretty much how I feel after every episode. [Laughs] Just wait until the last episodes! There's a lot that is going to happen. It's going to be insane. Those were the only scripts that I read, and I was just thinking to myself (a) how are they going to film this, (b) how are they going to get away with this, and (c) just what the hell is going on?
Did you have to get naked yet, because everyone on the show gets naked?
I can't say I do just yet. But they are bringing me back next season, so it's always a possibility. It's kind of inevitable.
So are you Team Eric or Team Bill?
I would say, Team Alex—Eric! Whoops. [Laughs]
Have you seen the clip of Alex's shower scene in Hundtricket?
I am not going to lie. Yes I have.
He is just stunning.
I have to agree with you. [Laughs] That's another great thing about my job—all of my scenes are with Bill and Eric! I was surrounded by beautiful people constantly.
Now, I do want to ask you about the Spider-Man musical. What's the latest?
I don't know a lot, but as far as I know, it's still on.
Any truth to reports that you told producers you were backing out so you could be free to do some movies?
No! I didn't say that! It's going to be great! Whatever happens, it's going to be great!
________

Last edited by Logan; 08-26-2009 at 08:48 PM
Old 08-26-2009, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

thanks everyone for posting the interviews!! they are great!
xoxo maggie
Old 08-26-2009, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for bringing that over!

Man, this makes me really pumped for this week's episode!

are there any sneak peeks out yet?
Old 08-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Extreme Fan

tftnt and interviews
Old 08-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Evan Rachel wood normal looking !!!

The Queen

She has all her scenes with Bill and eric and sookie female cousin . We only see her twice then she will be in season 3

Last edited by Logan; 08-26-2009 at 09:17 PM
Old 08-26-2009, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

who is the queen going to have a "steamy scene " with??? i hate when they go it isn't someone you would expect.. so then I am thinking all over the place and don't really expect anyone!!!

Quote:
Evan Rachel wood normal looking !!!
i love that you are sooo excited about that!!

I think she is beautiful.. i dont like her goth look but she looks HOT as the queen!!
xoxo maggie
Old 08-26-2009, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

read the article she goes into some details " I only have scenes with Bill and Eric" . Female human , Who is sookie's cousin
Old 08-26-2009, 09:26 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread and all the latest news.