Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2009, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

True Blood S&S #18: Maryann is out of control, who will be the one to take her down?

This OP has been made and organized by courtney921
Welcome to the True Blood Spoilers and Speculations thread!

Misc Spoilers for Season Two:

Charlotte in New Mexico: Talk to me about True Blood! What happens with the suicide bomber?!
Don't worry too much about Fellowship of the Sun fanatic Luke and his body bomb—our favorites, including Godric, Sookie, Bill and Jason, make it out of the nest safely. Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) does get wounded next week on True Blood, but that's OK because it sets up an intimate scene between him and Sookie.

Question:
Please give us fang bangers some True Blood scoop. I cannot wait for season 2. Will some of it take place in
Dallas like the second book did? --Jessie

Ausiello: Yep. In the new season's fourth episode, Sookie, Bill, and their adoptive vamp Jessica (played by the awesome Deborah Ann Woll) wing it to Dallas, but there's a surprise waiting for them at the airport. Later in the episode, an even bigger shock awaits Sookie when a, ahem, special visitor drops by her hotel room.

Question: Not that I don't appreciate the awesome True Blood scoop we got last week, it's just that I need, really need, scoop on Sookie/Eric. Is anything gonna happen between them? --Sofia
Ausiello: Something happens in the first four episodes that may lead one to believe Eric has eyes for someone else (hint: it's a dude!). But maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Question: Since you've seen the first four True Blood episodes of season 2, is there anything you can share? --Sanna
Ausiello: They're bloody fangtastic! (Never. Gets. Old.) Seriously, season 2 -- premiering June 14 -- gets off to a thrilling, gory, scary, sexy, disgusting, funny, suspenseful start. Alan Ball would drive a wooden stake through my heart if I spoiled any of the big twists (i.e. my lips are sealed about the fate of a certain flamboyant vampire blood dealer), but here are a few juicy morsels to whet your appetite:

• There are three orgies, all of them powered by Maryann's (Michelle Forbes) aphrodisiac fairy dust.
• Alexander Skarsgard's Nordic vamp has an extremely homoerotic encounter with a character who shall remain nameless. In related news, there are about two dozen gratuitous shirtless shots in the first four episodes, all of them belonging to either Mechad Brooks (Tara's new BF, Eggs) or Ryan Kwanten (Jason).
• Sookie has a very revealing conversation with a new character in episode 4.
• If you're wondering what secret Merlotte's newest waitress (played by Ashley Jones) is harboring, a clue can be found on her skin.

Question:When will we find out who's dead in the car on True Blood? — Neil
MICKEY: Since the season premiere (airing Sunday, June 14, 9 pm/ET) picks up right where we left off, the victim's identity is revealed in short order. As you might have already guessed, Season 2's first casualty is related to Tara, but not in a way that you will guess. At first blush, the significance of said death will not be apparent, but just wait! Also, a minor character's drinking problem will resurface — hilariously.

Felix in Newport News, Va.: Need True Blood news!
You know how Sookie got attacked by that thing in the True Blood season two sneak peek? Bill recruits Eric to help save her—and a love triangle is born.

Season Two Spoiler Interviews and Articles:

**The following episode descriptions are all courtesy of SpoilerTV.

Episode 2 x 10
"New World in My View"
Airdate: Sunday August 23rd

Sookie, Bill, and Jason return to a Bon Temps turned upside down by
Maryann. Lured to Merlotte’s by Arlene, Sam and Andy find cold comfort in their refuge from a group of bloodthirsty revelers. Bill discovers
that traditional vampire techniques don’t work on Maryann; Hoyt and Jessica try to keep a lid on Maxine’s madness; and Sookie tries to push
through the darkness consuming Tara. With all hell breaking loose, Jason takes the bull by the horns to rescue Sam, at least for the
moment.

For casting and guest character descriptions click here.

Episode 2 x 11
"Frenzy"
Airdate: Sunday August 30th

With the crisis in Bon Temps careening out of control, Bill seeks out
the advice of Sophie-Anne (Evan Rachel Wood), the Vampire Queen of Louisiana, but must exercise patience before she gives him critical
information. Meanwhile, Sookie and Lafayette find that protecting Tara from herself is more difficult than they anticipated; a desperate Sam
turns to an unlikely source for assistance; and Jessica tests Hoyt’s allegiance to Maxine.

For casting and guest character descriptions click here.

Episode 2 x 12
"TBA"
Airdate: TBA

Not available yet.
[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Season 2 Promo Pics

Old 08-18-2009, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

tftnt!!!

anything new today?
xoxo maggie
Old 08-18-2009, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

From the last thread

Quote:
what is fae thing again...sometimes my english doesn't work lol
Basically Sookie is part fairy because of an affair her grandmother had. This is what makes her so attractive to vampires. As fairy blood is the best a vampire can get.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Any news on what Season 3 will hold for us? Will Bill be missing?
Will you follow me?
Tumble||Ashley||
Old 08-18-2009, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

We don't know what the plans are for S3 yet.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

Man, I just got into true blood this year and I caught up with all the episodes in 3 days I can't believe the seasons are so short, and every episode ends with some kind of cliffhanger!

Oh my, I don't even know who to ship anymore in the Bill/Sookie/Eric triangle. This is a triangle that can go either way for me right now and I wouldn't mind.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:48 PM
ORF
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titch22 (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread.

From the last thread

Basically Sookie is part fairy because of an affair her grandmother had. This is what makes her so attractive to vampires. As fairy blood is the best a vampire can get.
OMG WOW they're really going way out there aren't they!!! So that other guy also had to be part fairy too! Wish we could've heard Gran tell her that story! Maybe Daddy Fairy will show up and fill in the blanks for Sookie! Sorry I could just go on and on, this really tickles me!

O WELL-Shiri Appleby
Old 08-18-2009, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORF (View Post)
OMG WOW they're really going way out there aren't they!!! So that other guy also had to be part fairy too! Wish we could've heard Gran tell her that story! Maybe Daddy Fairy will show up and fill in the blanks for Sookie! Sorry I could just go on and on, this really tickles me!
Well, it is in the books. What other guy are you referring to? Are you talking about the other telepath, Barry? Being part fairy isn't what makes Sookie a telepath. She just has a little something extra in her blood. Her grandfather (Niall, who's a very powerful fairy) does show up eventually. He helps Sookie when she's in trouble. If the show goes on that long, I'd love for Niall to be on the show.

Next season would be way too early to introduce the fairy aspect. They need to deal with the werewolves next season and that crazy skank Debbie Pelt.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 08-18-2009, 04:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)
TFTNT!

Well, it is in the books. What other guy are you referring to? Are you talking about the other telepath, Barry? Being part fairy isn't what makes Sookie a telepath. She just has a little something extra in her blood. Her grandfather (Niall, who's a very powerful fairy) does show up eventually. He helps Sookie when she's in trouble. If the show goes on that long, I'd love for Niall to be on the show.

Next season would be way too early to introduce the fairy aspect. They need to deal with the werewolves next season and that crazy skank Debbie Pelt.
Yeah, but they say on the show that Barry's blood is different. They never said that in the books I have to wonder if they will include the fairies on the show. I would think so since they included a maenad but who knows.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise (View Post)
Yeah, but they say on the show that Barry's blood is different. They never said that in the books I have to wonder if they will include the fairies on the show. I would think so since they included a maenad but who knows.
I know this is really far in a maybe different future, but Book 9 wouldn't exist at all if they don't include Fairys! I really hope they do because Claudine is one of my favorite characters. She should be showing up next season, right? (If it follows of course)
Will you follow me?
Tumble||Ashley||
Old 08-18-2009, 06:33 PM
ORF
Passionate Fan

Quote:
TFTNT!

Cool! And yes Barry, I don't remember names very well. I also just got ALL the books still on the first one but boy all this sounds very interesting! On another note remember the chick that bit Barry said his blood tasted different? Thats why I thought Barry might be part fairy too. OMG I have to get on these books. Just got a notice today about the new one coming out next month and have it on order from Amazon so I have them all now.

O WELL-Shiri Appleby
Old 08-19-2009, 12:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
AB already hinted that they are bringing it in. And in the origional pilot had Claudine in it.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks explaing titch

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 08-19-2009, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hmm, good point. They could change it so Barry is part fairy, but I don't see them going that direction. Maybe his blood tastes different b/c he's sort of a Supe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashes0909 (View Post)
I really hope they do because Claudine is one of my favorite characters. She should be showing up next season, right?
Claudine is actually introduced in book 4. Sookie sees her for the first time at Merlotte's New Year's Eve party. As I was reading the book the other day, I was trying to figure out what actress they should cast as Claudine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORF (View Post)
Cool! And yes Barry, I don't remember names very well. I also just got ALL the books still on the first one but boy all this sounds very interesting! On another note remember the chick that bit Barry said his blood tasted different? Thats why I thought Barry might be part fairy too. OMG I have to get on these books. Just got a notice today about the new one coming out next month and have it on order from Amazon so I have them all now.
I'm currently reading the books for the first time as well, but I did read a compilation of all the Eric/Sookie scenes from the books so I know what happens in all of the books so far. Is book 10 coming out next month? I thought it was next year.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 08-19-2009, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm currently reading the books for the first time as well, but I did read a compilation of all the Eric/Sookie scenes from the books so I know what happens in all of the books so far. Is book 10 coming out next month? I thought it was next year.
I have it pre-ordered for October. But I have no idea if you get it sooner in The States.

Quote:
thanks explaing titch
Your Welcome

Last edited by Titch22; 08-19-2009 at 10:45 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread