Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2011, 04:58 PM
Absolute Fan

oh and Roxanne, I totally forgot: a big THANK YOU for the report! you are amazing!!!
...I shouldn't be here in the spoilers thread but your reports are so fun to read...I cannot stop the addiction!
Old 01-26-2011, 06:09 PM
New Fan

Thanks for the write-up! It sounds like a fun episode, overall. And Penny finally gets a clue about what she threw away.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Roxanne, was Raj driking in the episode?
I thought I read that he told penny to tell Priya why she broke up with Leonard and then again he was talking in the apt when Amy was there.
Thanks
Old 01-26-2011, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanna_o75 (View Post)
Is this a serious cry or is she crying like she did in the episode in season 1 when Leonard asks her out. It was sucha silly and cute cry
It's more silly/cute than serious. I felt really bad for her, but more just because she was crying than how she was crying, if that makes sense. And some people laughed when she cried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserkrules (View Post)
Another thing, I was under the impression that Leonard was the elder sibling in his family.
In The Maternal Capacitance Beverly mentions Leonard's younger brother, but then in The Pants Alternative implies that Leonard's brother is older. I don't think they'd specified before how old his sister was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantomette (View Post)
it seems like there is some good stuff in this ( I love Amy coming to Penny, and Penny crying over Leonard) but Roxanne, is it me, or there was really A LOT of stuff in this episode!?!?!
It didn't feel like a lot at the taping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTime (View Post)
Roxanne, was Raj driking in the episode?
I thought I read that he told penny to tell Priya why she broke up with Leonard and then again he was talking in the apt when Amy was there.
Thanks
At the Cheesecake Factory he was drinking a beer. I don't remember noticing a drink when they were eating pizza, but I assume he was.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
Old 01-26-2011, 06:59 PM
Passionate Fan

This reads like it could be a really good episode. Anytime we get some L/P intrigue it turns out to be great. Finally Penny being the one to feel uncomfortable seeing an ex (Leonard) with someone else. Looks like she will now have to deal with these emotions that she has been suppressing.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennaxor (View Post)
It's more silly/cute than serious. I felt really bad for her, but more just because she was crying than how she was crying, if that makes sense. And some people laughed when she cried.

In The Maternal Capacitance Beverly mentions Leonard's younger brother, but then in The Pants Alternative implies that Leonard's brother is older. I don't think they'd specified before how old his sister was.

It didn't feel like a lot at the taping.

At the Cheesecake Factory he was drinking a beer. I don't remember noticing a drink when they were eating pizza, but I assume he was.
ah thanks for your reply!
this sounds like a good epi, cannot wait to see this one.
More than the one with the university benefactor...
Old 01-27-2011, 11:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you so much for the taping report Roxanne! The details are awesome, but I kind of agree with LadyHouston, not in the ridiculous outcome or anything, but in the Penny going all sad for Leonard.

It's so predictable and uncomfortable to see in the television (for me), in the justice league recombination the scene in which Zack kisses Penny and Penny was watching Leonard was just downright uncomfortable I think the writers are running out of ideas, hence (and fortunately) making Penny actually feel something but just in a small harmless scene.

Apart from that, I loved the dynamics between Howard and Bernadette, and Raj, Priya and Leonard. I think Leonard and Priya look adorable and strangely sexy together

Thanks again for the report, Roxanne! You are a love!
Old 01-27-2011, 04:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well I'm happy that penny is feeling something but now in the next episode i don't want them to forget about it I want them to talk about it. GREAT REPORT
Old 01-28-2011, 07:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

How many episodes are scheduled to be shot this tear?
By my count we have:
# Title
4.13 The Love Car Displacement - Latest one shown.
4.14 The Thespian Catalyst - Thanks Roxanne.
4.15 The Benefactor Factor - Yet again..
4.16 The Cohabitation Formulation - Still doing a great job.
# Taping Date
4.17 Feb/08
4.18 Feb/15
4.19 March/01
4.20 March/08
4.21 March/22
4.22 March/29

So is 22 it? Only 6 more episodes and season 4 is a wrap?
Old 01-28-2011, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer27a (View Post)
Well I'm happy that penny is feeling something but now in the next episode i don't want them to forget about it I want them to talk about it. GREAT REPORT
I don't know if Leonard and Penny will be talking about it quite yet in the next episode, but it didn't feel like something that will be forgotten, especially how Amy asked Penny in the end if she was feeling any better, and she said not really.

And didn't CBS order a couple more episode this season? So I think the total will be 24.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennaxor (View Post)
I don't know if Leonard and Penny will be talking about it quite yet in the next episode, but it didn't feel like something that will be forgotten, especially how Amy asked Penny in the end if she was feeling any better, and she said not really.

And didn't CBS order a couple more episode this season? So I think the total will be 24.
You can count on it not being brought up in the next episode. It's practically sitcom law that any potential emotional breakthrough a character has will be put on the backburner for a number episode before there's any follow up on it if at all.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:48 PM
Passionate Fan

My only thing is this, Priya doesn't seem to be a 1 episode character. She is now dating Leonard. So unless the next episode is similar to the The Thespian episode (the next new episode to be aired) which is about apps for smart phones and that was the focus of that episode, there will probably be some mention of it. When Leonard was dating Stephanie they ran 3 episodes in a row about that storyline. I believe that within the next 2 episodes that will be taped on Feb 8th and 15th, we will have some mention about Leonard dating Priya. I'm just wondering how Penny is going to go about getting information about this relationship. Will she try to be subtle about it with Leonard or will she try to get some information from Sheldon. It wouldn't suprise me if Penny doesn't try to become really friendly with Priya to see how serious she is about Leonard. She might even try to hang out more often with Leonard as well. One other possibility is that she might not do anything and act like everything is great (although I don't see why the writers would go this way).
Old 01-28-2011, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserkrules (View Post)
You can count on it not being brought up in the next episode. It's practically sitcom law that any potential emotional breakthrough a character has will be put on the backburner for a number episode before there's any follow up on it if at all.
In most cases I'd agree, but like Carl says, it looks like Priya will be around for at least a couple of episodes. So while it'll probably be while before her jealousy is fully dealt with, I don't think we'll see it just disappear.
Old 01-28-2011, 04:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1970 (View Post)
My only thing is this, Priya doesn't seem to be a 1 episode character. She is now dating Leonard. So unless the next episode is similar to the The Thespian episode (the next new episode to be aired) which is about apps for smart phones and that was the focus of that episode, there will probably be some mention of it. When Leonard was dating Stephanie they ran 3 episodes in a row about that storyline. I believe that within the next 2 episodes that will be taped on Feb 8th and 15th, we will have some mention about Leonard dating Priya. I'm just wondering how Penny is going to go about getting information about this relationship. Will she try to be subtle about it with Leonard or will she try to get some information from Sheldon. It wouldn't suprise me if Penny doesn't try to become really friendly with Priya to see how serious she is about Leonard. She might even try to hang out more often with Leonard as well. One other possibility is that she might not do anything and act like everything is great (although I don't see why the writers would go this way).
But these are the same writers who pretty much dropped the Stephanie storyline after three episodes and never mentioned it again. I'd say that Penny already knows that Leonard and Priya are dating. I could have sworn that the taping report has Leonard stating that they are seeing each other. Why would Penny break down if they weren't.

I find it more likely that they'll have Penny just act happy in front of Leonard.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can see a massive cliff hanger at the end of the season
Closed Thread   Post New Thread