Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2024, 06:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Will Travis from Station 19 be given a break and given more time with Eli? Better yet, now that Dixon is dead, will the show bring back Emmett to play spoiler? –G.R.
Showrunners Zoanne Clack and Peter Paige won’t rule out fallout from Dixon’s demise for Travis. But then again, Paige hastens to add, “It depends on what you mean by ‘fallout.'” For the widower, the series’ final season (premiering tonight at 10/9c) mainly concerns “finding himself and learning more about himself,” Clack says.

Any update or news on Andy’s love life as Station 19 comes to a close? –Riia
Don’t bet on any major romantic travails, seeing as the newly appointed captain has bigger fish to fry. As showrunner Peter Paige told TVLine, in the wake of Season 6’s finale (recapped here), “the station has been through something really horrific, one of their own is in great distress, and Andy’s got to find a way to lead. She’s wanted the talking stick for so long, and she’s finally got it! What’s that going to mean? How is she going to use it?” Those are the questions she’ll be focused on answering.
https://tvline.com/lists/ncis-direct...-travis-eli-2/
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 02:52 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Will Travis from Station 19 be given a break and given more time with Eli? Better yet, now that Dixon is dead, will the show bring back Emmett to play spoiler? –G.R.
Showrunners Zoanne Clack and Peter Paige won’t rule out fallout from Dixon’s demise for Travis. But then again, Paige hastens to add, “It depends on what you mean by ‘fallout.'” For the widower, the series’ final season (premiering tonight at 10/9c) mainly concerns “finding himself and learning more about himself,” Clack says.

Any update or news on Andy’s love life as Station 19 comes to a close? –Riia
Don’t bet on any major romantic travails, seeing as the newly appointed captain has bigger fish to fry. As showrunner Peter Paige told TVLine, in the wake of Season 6’s finale (recapped here), “the station has been through something really horrific, one of their own is in great distress, and Andy’s got to find a way to lead. She’s wanted the talking stick for so long, and she’s finally got it! What’s that going to mean? How is she going to use it?” Those are the questions she’ll be focused on answering.
https://tvline.com/lists/ncis-direct...-travis-eli-2/
Thanks.
Old 03-27-2024, 01:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

Are we going to see more of Diane Lewis this season on Station 19? –TPB
TVLine put that very question to showrunners Peter Paige and Zoanne Clack. The answer? “Pass,” Paige said with a laugh. We’re gonna go out on a limb and guess that that means our protagonists have had their last session with Tracie Thoms’ recurring counselor.
https://tvline.com/lists/chicago-fir...by-lopez-name/
Old 03-28-2024, 06:37 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Are we going to see more of Diane Lewis this season on Station 19? –TPB
TVLine put that very question to showrunners Peter Paige and Zoanne Clack. The answer? “Pass,” Paige said with a laugh. We’re gonna go out on a limb and guess that that means our protagonists have had their last session with Tracie Thoms’ recurring counselor.
https://tvline.com/lists/chicago-fir...by-lopez-name/
Thanks.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

With Station 19 ending, what will become of Ben and Carina? Will they go back to work at the hospital? –Aurelie
“It’s not ultimately our decision,” says Station 19‘s Peter Paige of himself and fellow showrunner Zoanne Clack, “but it’s a conversation perhaps that we’ve perhaps been a part of.”
https://tvline.com/lists/fbi-most-wa...l-season-book/
Old 04-12-2024, 05:46 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
With Station 19 ending, what will become of Ben and Carina? Will they go back to work at the hospital? –Aurelie
“It’s not ultimately our decision,” says Station 19‘s Peter Paige of himself and fellow showrunner Zoanne Clack, “but it’s a conversation perhaps that we’ve perhaps been a part of.”
https://tvline.com/lists/fbi-most-wa...l-season-book/
Thanks.
Old 04-15-2024, 03:52 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 04-18-2024, 03:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Please give me any scoop on Station 19, preferably #Marina-related and NOT focusing on a baby. –Mandy
Scoop NOT focusing on a baby is a tall order for the couple, given that they are trying to adopt Liam and also considering using Maya’s eggs to get pregnant. But after everything that the couple endured in Season 6, you might be relieved to hear that co-showrunner Zoanne Clack promises TVLine that “they are lovingly together.”

Any scoop on Station 19’s Vic and Beckett? –Adriana
Knowing that some of us thought we saw sparks fly between the firefighters, EP Zoanne Clack is quick to douse that flame. “There is no scoop on Vic and Beckett!” she laughs. “They are just helping each other out.” In that capacity, we are headed toward what she calls “a beautiful moment of 19 kind of coming together and stepping in,” hopefully to help Hughes regain her equilibrium.
https://tvline.com/lists/fire-countr...-final-season/
Old 04-19-2024, 07:05 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Please give me any scoop on Station 19, preferably #Marina-related and NOT focusing on a baby. –Mandy
Scoop NOT focusing on a baby is a tall order for the couple, given that they are trying to adopt Liam and also considering using Maya’s eggs to get pregnant. But after everything that the couple endured in Season 6, you might be relieved to hear that co-showrunner Zoanne Clack promises TVLine that “they are lovingly together.”

Any scoop on Station 19’s Vic and Beckett? –Adriana
Knowing that some of us thought we saw sparks fly between the firefighters, EP Zoanne Clack is quick to douse that flame. “There is no scoop on Vic and Beckett!” she laughs. “They are just helping each other out.” In that capacity, we are headed toward what she calls “a beautiful moment of 19 kind of coming together and stepping in,” hopefully to help Hughes regain her equilibrium.
https://tvline.com/lists/fire-countr...-final-season/
Thanks.