Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2016, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

We don't want Clary going for Simon Simon/Izzy is where it's at

Matt is doing a fabulous job as well My bias comes out when I say I adore Harry the most.. I definitely believe it to be 100% true.. but I know it's mostly because I favour Magnus the most
Old 03-09-2016, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
On the eve of Alec and Lydia’s wedding, relationships are examined in “Malec,” an all-new episode of “Shadowhunters,” airing TUESDAY, MARCH 29 (9:00–10:00 p.m., EDT) on Freeform.

The Institute is in full swing as everyone is preparing for the wedding of Alec and Lydia. Lydia is getting final touches made on her wedding dress, the wedding decorations are set and Isabelle is trying to figure out a way to throw a traditional, mundane bachelor party for her brother – whether he likes it or not. During what should be a time of great celebration for many is far from it as they examine their relationships. Alec is struggling on two sides – his wedding is one of the biggest days in his life and his parabatai should be at his side, yet he and Jace are still at odds. Alec also continues to struggle with his feelings for Magnus, especially when Magnus won’t give up on Alec. And as the Institute is buzzing with romance, Clary is desperate to work things out with Jace, but he is keeping her at arm’s length.

Meanwhile, Jace, Clary and Magnus go looking for warlock Ragnor Fell to try and find the antidote to awaken Jocelyn.
http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/03/sha...#disqus_thread

Last edited by Stay to the Lights; 03-09-2016 at 06:29 AM
Old 03-09-2016, 03:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
We don't want Clary going for Simon Simon/Izzy is where it's at

Matt is doing a fabulous job as well My bias comes out when I say I adore Harry the most.. I definitely believe it to be 100% true.. but I know it's mostly because I favour Magnus the most
Speaking of Sizzy, how excited are you for nerdy!Sizzy next week? Moving in together and all? I can't wait to see their chemistry explored properly!

Me too, Sizzy 5ever, but Simon is so much better than show!Jace! Haha.

Hahaha. I totally get you. Harry is the perfect Magnus. Last night's scene was painful AF.

Do you think Alec would marry Lydia? Or it'll just end with him picking Magnus? The synopsis gives me hope.

icon

Nidz. Spencer/Toby | Bellamy/Clarke | Sara/Snart | Magnus/Alec
Old 03-09-2016, 07:36 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 03-09-2016, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Alec also continues to struggle with his feelings for Magnus, especially when Magnus won’t give up on Alec.
Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod!!! Alec is definitely crushin' on Magnus Magnus not giving up on Alec soothes my temporary broken Malec heart

Quote:
Speaking of Sizzy, how excited are you for nerdy!Sizzy next week? Moving in together and all? I can't wait to see their chemistry explored properly!

Me too, Sizzy 5ever, but Simon is so much better than show!Jace! Haha.

Hahaha. I totally get you. Harry is the perfect Magnus. Last night's scene was painful AF.

Do you think Alec would marry Lydia? Or it'll just end with him picking Magnus? The synopsis gives me hope.
I am completely excited for Sizzy next week It's going to be soooo good..

I prefer Simon over Jace as well.. but I am definitely coming around on Jace.. he is growing on me a little more. I just need him to not be such a jerk off!!

It was totally painful... Magnus's face made me want to cry and hug him all at once

Ummm.... not really sure. I think he absolutely wants to marry Lydia because he wants to help and do right by his family... but his heart is entirely not in it.. I think it could go either way, but even if he does marry Lydia.. I can still see him coming to Magnus
Old 03-09-2016, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Thanks!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 03-09-2016, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oops... yes, thank you for the sypnosis Jen
Old 03-09-2016, 09:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

I am completely excited for Sizzy next week It's going to be soooo good..

I prefer Simon over Jace as well.. but I am definitely coming around on Jace.. he is growing on me a little more. I just need him to not be such a jerk off!!

It was totally painful... Magnus's face made me want to cry and hug him all at once

Ummm.... not really sure. I think he absolutely wants to marry Lydia because he wants to help and do right by his family... but his heart is entirely not in it.. I think it could go either way, but even if he does marry Lydia.. I can still see him coming to Magnus
It is! I just hope that the writers fully start up the storyline next season instead of the Climon/Clace love triangle. But since they are staying true to the books...

Yeah, I loved his moment with Alec so much, even though it broke my heart. That was soooo tragic.

I know!!! And how he got a bit distracted when Alec was changing. but like...same Magnus, same. My little sister saw shirtless Alec and had to catch her breath hahaha.

Yeah, but I wonder if he'll go through with it. I do not want him cheating on Lydia (I really like her so far), but it might be anticlimatic if he doesn't. Wonder how it'll happen. Sigh.

icon

Old 03-09-2016, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotwalkingaway (View Post)
It is! I just hope that the writers fully start up the storyline next season instead of the Climon/Clace love triangle. But since they are staying true to the books...

Yeah, I loved his moment with Alec so much, even though it broke my heart. That was soooo tragic.

I know!!! And how he got a bit distracted when Alec was changing. but like...same Magnus, same. My little sister saw shirtless Alec and had to catch her breath hahaha.

Yeah, but I wonder if he'll go through with it. I do not want him cheating on Lydia (I really like her so far), but it might be anticlimatic if he doesn't. Wonder how it'll happen. Sigh.
I agree... I am over the Climon/Clace triangle to be honest.. but I think that might just be my overall general distaste for triangles

Magnus always gets distracted by Alec and his ways It's completely adorable... and you can't help but empathize with him.. I mean we all know what Alec looks like

I doubt he will cheat on Lydia.. I can't actually see Lydia falling for Alec like that.. I don't know, we shall see.. I would prefer them not to get married... but I am not worried about it if they do Magnus and Alec belong together and Lydia will probably end up being one of Alec's closest confidants
Old 03-09-2016, 11:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I agree... I am over the Climon/Clace triangle to be honest.. but I think that might just be my overall general distaste for triangles

Magnus always gets distracted by Alec and his ways It's completely adorable... and you can't help but empathize with him.. I mean we all know what Alec looks like

I doubt he will cheat on Lydia.. I can't actually see Lydia falling for Alec like that.. I don't know, we shall see.. I would prefer them not to get married... but I am not worried about it if they do Magnus and Alec belong together and Lydia will probably end up being one of Alec's closest confidants
Same I'm so SO over it. I think the only one I liked was the one in the Infernal Devices! Even tho I was Wessa trash I loved Jem. btw did you get the Lady Midnight book? I'm so excited to get my hands on my copy.

Exactly. I was like...same Magnus, saaaaaame. I love all the shirtless Alec we get.

I can't see her falling for him either. I'd like to see her getting close as a friend, seeing Alec's feelings for Magnus and maybe refusing to marry him. Sth like those few years with John was very important or sth. Yessss! I want them to be close confidantes.

icon

Old 03-10-2016, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Same I'm so SO over it. I think the only one I liked was the one in the Infernal Devices! Even tho I was Wessa trash I loved Jem. btw did you get the Lady Midnight book? I'm so excited to get my hands on my copy.
I have not... but I will be getting it

Quote:
I can't see her falling for him either. I'd like to see her getting close as a friend, seeing Alec's feelings for Magnus and maybe refusing to marry him. Sth like those few years with John was very important or sth. Yessss! I want them to be close confidantes.
I would love for that to happen
Old 03-13-2016, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

LOOKS AWESOME!!! That Jace/Alec moment.. screaming each other's names

Also are they purposely holding back on showing us some Malec... because that is just plain mean I know they have scenes.. I saw the promotional pics of episode 10 You couldn't just give us a little peek
Old 03-13-2016, 09:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Ooh can you show me the promo pics? I'm so here for au Sizzy and Malec.

icon

Old 03-13-2016, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Promo pics for episode 10

All in the link, hun
Old 03-13-2016, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the goodies!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread