Riverdale Boss Previews Season 4's 'Powerful' Luke Perry Tribute
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 04:37 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 09-04-2019, 05:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

RIVERDALE
Season 4 of The CW’s teen drama will start off on a somber note, with an episode dedicated to late cast member Luke Perry and his character Fred Andrews — and Archie will “be committed to honoring his father’s memory” for the rest of the season, executive producer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa reveals. Case in point: Archie’s newfound desire to give back to his local community leads to him opening a center for at-risk youth: “All of the plans and dreams Fred had about Riverdale, he’s trying to fulfill those.” Plus, it’s senior year at Riverdale High, and the EP promises we’ll actually spend some time in school this season, “seeing Archie back on the football team, seeing more of the Vixens.” But college — and a possible separation for the gang — is looming. “There’s this sense that at the end of senior year, everything changes,” notes the EP.

BONUS SPOILER!: We of course haven’t forgotten about that finale cliffhanger with Archie, Betty and Veronica huddled around a campfire and Jughead mysteriously absent… and neither has the show. “Throughout the season, we’ll be tracking how we get to that night in the woods,” the EP hints, adding that “it’s a different kind of mystery than we’ve done” in the past.

RETURN DATE:
Wednesday, Oct. 9 at 8/7c (The CW)
https://tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-2...-preview-2019/
Old 09-04-2019, 06:28 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the spoiler information above.
Old 09-05-2019, 05:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 09-05-2019, 08:13 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the tweet.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Question: Is Kevin still a part of Riverdale in Season 4? I have seen no mention of him in any press for the new season, and Casey Cott has been absent from all cast interviews. —MB
Ausiello: Don’t worry, MB: Kevin Keller is indeed a big part of Riverdale‘s upcoming season. Last we saw Kevin, he was the only member of The Farm who didn’t vanish in mysterious fashion. This season, Kevin has to “answer for The Farm’s crimes,” EP Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa hints, and his head is finally clear of all that cult-y brainwashing: “The spell is broken.” Plus, “we’re going to see Kevin having some fun… In Episode 4, we have a great Kevin and Reggie story. We’ve never paired those guys together.”
https://tvline.com/2019/09/11/riverd...vin-returning/
Old 09-11-2019, 12:34 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Question: Is Kevin still a part of Riverdale in Season 4? I have seen no mention of him in any press for the new season, and Casey Cott has been absent from all cast interviews. —MB
Ausiello: Don’t worry, MB: Kevin Keller is indeed a big part of Riverdale‘s upcoming season. Last we saw Kevin, he was the only member of The Farm who didn’t vanish in mysterious fashion. This season, Kevin has to “answer for The Farm’s crimes,” EP Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa hints, and his head is finally clear of all that cult-y brainwashing: “The spell is broken.” Plus, “we’re going to see Kevin having some fun… In Episode 4, we have a great Kevin and Reggie story. We’ve never paired those guys together.”
https://tvline.com/2019/09/11/riverd...vin-returning/
Thanks.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Old 09-12-2019, 07:02 AM
MST Manager

Thanks much for the trailer.
Old 09-14-2019, 05:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

‘Katy Keene’ & ‘Riverdale’ Crossovers To Include Boxers, Pussycats And Someone’s Mom – Tribeca TV Festival
Old 09-16-2019, 05:22 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 10-02-2019, 03:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Question: Now that Riverdale‘s Hiram is behind bars, what does that mean for Hermione this season? —Amber
Ausiello: Well, we hope she looks good in orange: Hermione will also be in prison in Season 4, co-star Marisol Nichols confirms. (Remember, Hiram got her arrested for plotting to kill him.) But she and daughter Veronica will grow closer this season… and Hermione will get a new love interest, too. “It was even surprising to me,” Nichols reveals, adding that “there’s a really cool, sorta hot scene coming up that I really like.”
https://tvline.com/2019/10/02/greys-...n-16-spoilers/
Old 10-03-2019, 01:38 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Question: Now that Riverdale‘s Hiram is behind bars, what does that mean for Hermione this season? —Amber
Ausiello: Well, we hope she looks good in orange: Hermione will also be in prison in Season 4, co-star Marisol Nichols confirms. (Remember, Hiram got her arrested for plotting to kill him.) But she and daughter Veronica will grow closer this season… and Hermione will get a new love interest, too. “It was even surprising to me,” Nichols reveals, adding that “there’s a really cool, sorta hot scene coming up that I really like.”
https://tvline.com/2019/10/02/greys-...n-16-spoilers/
Thanks.