Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2014, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

Reign S&S #18: Mad Henry, Soldier Francis, and Shirtless Bash. Some Peppercorn and Leith...but just a dash.

REIGN SPOILERS & SPECULATION THREAD

Airing Thursdays at 8 PM EST on the CW

Trailer:

Hidden between the lines of the history books is the story of Mary Stuart, the young woman the world would come to know as Mary, Queen of Scots. Queen of Scotland since she was six days old, the teenage Mary is already a headstrong monarch – beautiful, passionate, and poised at the very beginning of her tumultuous rise to power. Arriving in France with four close friends as her ladies-in-waiting, Mary has been sent to secure Scotland’s strategic alliance by formalizing her arranged engagement to the French king’s dashing son, Prince Francis. But the match isn’t signed and sealed, it depends more on politics, religion and secret agendas than affairs of the heart. Prince Francis is intrigued by the fiery Scot, but like most young men, he resists the idea of settling down into marriage, especially when he has a history with a lady of the court and his own point of view on the wisdom of an alliance with Scotland. Still, an attraction between Mary and Francis is ignited. Further complicating things is Bash, Francis’ roguish half-brother, who has a history of his own – despite his illegitimate birth, Bash is his father’s favorite. And now that Bash has caught Mary’s eye, a royal triangle may be forming.

While at French Court, fierce foes and dark forces conspire to sabotage Mary’s marriage to Francis and even threaten her life, until a mysterious shrouded guide becomes her ally. With danger and sexual intrigue around every dark castle corner, Mary rallies her ladies-in-waiting and steels herself, ready to rule the new land and balance the demands of her country and her heart. The series stars Adelaide Kane (“Teen Wolf”) as Mary, Toby Regbo (“One Day”) as Prince Francis, Torrance Coombs (“The Tudors”) as Bash, Megan Follows (“Anne of Green Gables”) as Queen Catherine, Alan Van Sprang (“The Tudors”) as King Henry, Celina Sinden (newcomer) as Greer, Caitlin Stasey (newcomer) as Kenna, Anna Popplewell (“The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader”) as Lola, and Jenessa Grant (“Cyberbully”) as Aylee. REIGN is from CBS Television Studios and Warner Bros. Television with executive producers Stephanie SenGupta (“Hawaii Five-0″), Laurie McCarthy (“The Ghost Whisperer”), Frank Siracusa (“Beauty And The Beast”) and Brad Silberling (“Moonlight Mile”). The pilot was directed by Brad Silberling.
CAST:
Adelaide Kane as Mary
Toby Regbo as Prince Francis
Torrance Coombs as Sebastian aka "Bash"
Caitlin Stasey as Kenna
Anna Popplewell as Lola
Celina Sinden as Greer
Jenessa Grant as Aylee
Megan Follows as Catherine de' Medici
Alan van Sprang as King Henry II
Rossif Sutherland as Nostradamus

CREW:
Brad Silberling - Exec Producer/Writer/Director

Episode Stills
Find all stills here

119: Toy Soldiers

“Toy Soldiers” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
FOR LOVE OR COUNTRY — When Mary’s uncle, the Duke of Guise (guest star Gil Darnell), arrives in France with devastating news about her mother, Mary (Adelaide Kane) and Francis (Toby Regbo) realize they are torn between putting their own countries first or saving their marriage. With the English throne in jeopardy, King Henry (Alan Van Sprang) hatches an elaborate plan that will end in disaster. Meanwhile, Bash (Torrance Coombs) and Kenna (Caitlin Stasey) solidify their marriage and begin to trust one another. Megan Follows, Anna Popplewell and Celina Sinden also star. The episode was directed by Chris Grismer and written by Mike Herro and David Strauss (#119).

Stills

CW Promo

Other Info:

* Table Read Photo

120: Higher Ground

“Higher Ground” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
MARY GETS BLOOD ON HER HANDS TO SAVE SCOTLAND — Mary (Adelaide Kane) enlists a mercenary to help her, which forces her to realize there are sacrifices and lives she is willing to risk to save her country. Francis (Toby Regbo) embraces his role as Dauphin to lead France in a brutal battle against England, and finds a new ally in Leith (guest star Jonathan Keltz). Meanwhile, as Lola (Anna Popplewell) grows closer to Lord Julien (guest star Giacomo Gianniotti), she gets increasingly suspicious that he is going to betray her. Alan Van Sprang, Torrance Coombs, Caitlin Stasey and Celina Sinden also star. The episode was directed by Sudz Sutherland with the story by David Babcock and Daniel Sinclair and the teleplay by Alan McCullough (#120).

Stills

121: Long Live the King

EVENTS REACH A BREAKING POINT WHEN THE KING’S MADNESS PUTS FRANICS IN GRAVE DANGER — Mary (Adelaide Kane) and Catherine (Megan Follows) form an unlikely alliance when deciding how to deal with the increasingly manic King Henry (Alan Van Sprang), which puts Francis (Toby Regbo) in jeopardy. Bash (Torrance Coombs) finds a boy who lived to tell about his encounter with the Darkness, which makes Bash determined to end it for good at any cost. Lord Julien (guest star Giacomo Gianniotti) reveals the truth about his motives, and Lola (Anna Popplewell), blinded by love, finds herself in a dire situation after she attempts to protect him. Caitlin Stasey and Celina Sinden also star. The episode was directed by Jeremiah Chechik written by Wendy Riss Gatsiounis and Drew Lindo (#121).

Stills

122: Slaughter of Innocence

“Slaughter of Innocence” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
FRANCIS AND MARY TAKE CHARGE, MAKING BRUTAL CHOICES THAT WILL CHANGE THE FATE OF FRANCE — When the King's (Alan Van Sprang) madness and cruelty reaches a fevered pitch, Mary (Adelaide Kane) and Francis (Toby Regbo) take action. Their choices could change the course of history, but an unforeseen terror brewing in the woods could cost them, and their friends, everything. Mary makes a drastic decision when she learns Lola (Anna Popplewell) is going through a life-threatening labor at a location outside of the castle. Megan Follows, Torrance Coombs, Caitlin Stasey and Celina Sinden also star. David Frazee directed the episode written by Laurie McCarthy and Doris Egan (#122).
Stills

GENERAL SPOILERS:

Interview with Alan Van Sprang

icon

Last edited by Mayberry; 04-28-2014 at 01:15 PM
Old 04-23-2014, 03:24 PM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT, Mayberry. Love the title, it rhymes!
Old 04-23-2014, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

THANK GOD they're letting Bash out of the hideous 'triangle'. I don't care at all about mary/francis as a couple but Bash is my fav and I never wanted him involved in all that.

gahhh that sneak peek! Bash is precious. He doesn't see Kenna as damaged goods despite her ~experience and asknowledges that not all her experience has been good. Also the fact that he wanted to make it good for her asked her what she wanted...gd.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:31 PM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT MayBerry love the title.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

LMAO the title.

TFTNT
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 04-23-2014, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Tftnt
Old 04-23-2014, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Also the fact that he wanted to make it good for her asked her what she wanted...gd.
This forever.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

tftnt!
Old 04-23-2014, 08:04 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 04-23-2014, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks from me too!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-23-2014, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

****tiest episode EVER! From the beginning right until the end.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 04-23-2014, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
****tiest episode EVER! From the beginning right until the end.
Why do you watch if you hate 99% of the show.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Why do you watch if you hate 99% of the show.
woooah Shu careful you're making too much sense.

I love you because you're my best friend
J&M
and I want to grow old with you.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:37 PM
Elite Fan

Tonight's episode was so goooooood.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)
Tonight's episode was so goooooood.
AMAZING!! So insanely well acted too.