Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Pretty Little Liars S&S Thread #79: Everyone is a red herring until the series finale. Even if they're dead.

Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret.
Pretty Little Liars Spoiler Thread #79

BANNER BY SKTWEETY20 (SAM)

Next on Pretty Little Liars ...

5.01 - "EscApe from New York" - 06/10/2014 - Season Premiere

Moments after where the season four finale left off, Aria and the Liars are reeling from Ezra’s shooting at the hands of “A.” The five girls quickly realize that as the one person who truly knows A’s identity, Ezra is in grave danger. While Aria stands watch over Ezra at the hospital, Alison and the PLLs lay a trap to finally flush out “A” but are shocked by who is ensnared.

Meanwhile, Holbrook steps up his efforts to find the girls and puts the Hastings family on alert. And as news of Alison’s resurrection spreads, Mona is not pleased.

episodes

5.02 - Whirly Girl - TBA

5.03 - Surfing the Aftershocks - TBA

5.04 - TBA - TBA

5.05 - TBA - TBA

5.06 - TBA - TBA

5.07 - TBA - TBA

5.08 - TBA - TBA

5.09 - TBA - TBA

5.10 - TBA - TBA

tweets

characters

"A"/the mysteries "We have mysteries within the big mysteries. We give credible clues ... 'Who is A?' continues to be an overall mystery for us, but there are more mysteries, added mysteries within the show which will continue to be new and fresh and different." [source] "In hind sight, you might say you should have known [who Ali's killer is]." [source] "An army will be mobilized but A's not in it." [source]

Hanna She will be going through an identity crisis [source]

Alison "The relationship to Ali has been changing ever since her disappearance, but now it's changing even more." [source] "The girls are talking about something very light and simple and Alison can't relate to it because it's not the world she's been living in. She's an outsider in her own group." [source]

Mona "I've always said, Mona is a viscous little dumpling and no one should forget who she was in S1 and 2 -- even if she has redeemed herself or absolved herself of some of those horrible deeds. She was still capable of them, and that's important to remember." [source] "Mona always has tricks up her sleeve. I'm never worried about that girl. She always lands on her feet, somehow and it's so much fun," [source]

CeCe "I think CeCe's good! I just think she's really messed up, like, really weird. She hangs out with high schoolers and she's obsessed with them, which is weird. But I still think she's good. I think she's going to be a buddy to them." [source]

Paige She will be in S5. [source] Her reasons for writing the tip letter to the police will be explored in S5. [source]

Noel "He's playing a role, but if I talk about it too much, it's just going to cause more problems ... People are connected in the strangest ways in this town." [source] "That [Noel's secrets] will play out in Season 5." [source]

Toby "We'll find out this summer what that trip [to London] was about and the truth to all those stories." [source]

Melissa "She definitely knows a very big secret, and that plays a huge factor in the next 12 episodes [5A]." [source] "Right now she’s available to us, so yes [she will be sticking around]. We love her, too! Everybody loves to see Melissa." [source]

Jenna "She was Ali’s first nemesis, so now that Ali’s back, you have to see a little Jenna." [source]

Lucas "He has a pivotal role in our premiere. He plays a very important part of the story." [soruce]

relationships

Emily & Paige "Their relationship is as vulnerable as any other relationship on the show. That's what makes things interesting, is the conflicts, and whether they can overcome those conflicts." [source] "For the Paige and Emily fans, I would say to hold tight. Nothing's ever said and done." [source]

Hanna & Caleb "...He’s been living this sort of life and death, these extremes in Ravenswood, having these encounters with Miranda who he thought he could save. Caleb’s a fixer; he’s a saver, and he couldn’t save the person he promised Hanna he would save, so he comes back a little damaged. And we might find out that Hanna’s a little damaged when Ali returns, so they’re both in a very vulnerable position together." [source]

Spencer & Toby "We'll find out in season five how strong the Spencer and Toby bond is." [source]

Aria & Ezra "Those last moments of the finale we really saw that raw emotion of Aria and Ezra and she will remember these feelings: how she almost lost him and how bad they felt. And I think that that will help her soften a little bit toward him." [source]

friendships

Mona & Shana "We will pay off that top-secret meeting between Mona and Shana in 412." [source]

Spencer & Melissa "You're definitely gonna see more with their relationship, which direction it goes I'm not quite sure." [source]

Alison & Caleb "He comes in knowing about this persona, this mythical figure Alison, and now he gets to meet her for real," King said. "That's going to be chemistry we get to see." [source]

Melissa & Toby "That’s definitely going to come out – where Toby went and what he did and what his involvement with her and possibly somebody else in London will come out in season 5A. That’s a little bit of a mystery that we’re going to have some fun with." [source]

Caleb & Lucas "I definitely see them continuing that friendship." [source]

general

The common thread for season 5 is "emotion and intrigue" - Marlene King [source]

It's the season of reunions and homecomings. [source]

There will be 25 episodes "including the holiday episode" in S5. The holiday episode may be a Christmas one. [source]

"One of our mysteries that we've had for a long time on the show will be revealed in the 100th." [source]

"Yes, you will find out this summer who is in the box." [source]

casting news

Chloe Bridges will play Sydney Driscoll, first appearing in 5x03 [source]

Leigh Tumblr

Last edited by BlondieLeigh; 05-05-2014 at 09:49 AM
Old 04-10-2014, 02:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

This title. Maya is so A. It's so obvious. No one would ever suspect her.
S T A R D U S T
Old 04-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's totally a conspiracy involving Ian, Maya, Garrett and Wilden, tbh.

Working on updating the OP, there's quite a bit.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-10-2014, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tftnt
Old 04-10-2014, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt.

icon
Old 04-10-2014, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Can anyone think of anything else that should be in the OP? Particularly Aria/Ezra, because I couldn't find anything spoilery but I'm sure there was something

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-10-2014, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Can anyone think of anything else that should be in the OP? Particularly Aria/Ezra, because I couldn't find anything spoilery but I'm sure there was something
There weren't actual spoilers, more Ian and Lucy talking about them.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I might just add this, then -

Quote:
those last moments of the finale we really saw that raw emotion of Aria and Ezra and she will remember these feelings: how she almost lost him and how bad they felt. And I think that that will help her soften a little bit toward him.
It's the most spoilery thing I could find, and I feel like there should be something, because there is something small at least for all of the others.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccullers (View Post)
This title. Maya is so A. It's so obvious. No one would ever suspect her.
Is that why she never ages?

TFTNT
Old 04-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Updating the OP really made me think I'm right about Hanna and I'm excited. Don't let me down, show.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-10-2014, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

You could put that Lucas and Noel coming back in the premiere......for their fans. But yeah, there were a couple interviews about that.

icon
Old 04-10-2014, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Updating the OP really made me think I'm right about Hanna and I'm excited. Don't let me down, show.
It be a good storyline for Ashley but ugh I love Hanna and Ali is just going to **** her over.
Old 04-10-2014, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

There's so much potential, and it could be so beautiful, and I really think Ashley is more than capable of it. I'm so excited that it looks like they're finally going there.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-10-2014, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-10-2014, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I might just add this, then -

It's the most spoilery thing I could find, and I feel like there should be something, because there is something small at least for all of the others.
Yep, that should work