Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2014, 09:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Pretty Little Liars S&S Thread #75: Perks of living in Rosewood: lesbians, never having to go to school, guys with 6-packs don't own shirts.

Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret.
Pretty Little Liars Spoiler Thread #75

BANNER BY SKTWEETY20 (SAM)

Next on Pretty Little Liars ...

4.23 - "Unbridled" - 03/11/2014

It is a rough time for all of the Liars as Spencer is reeling about the memories from her "lost summer," Aria is still nursing a broken heart, Emily is reeling from Paige’s betrayal and Hanna unsuccessfully attempts to wade back into the dating pool. But as each girl tries to deal with her individual issues, they must focus their attention on their suspicions surrounding Mrs. DiLaurentis. Assuming that Mrs. D knows more about Ali and the night she went missing, girls decide to help out at her charity bridal fashion show to gain access to the DiLaurentis house to search for answers. Meanwhile, Ella and Jason return to Rosewood, each with something to hide.

Promo Stills | Clip #1 | Clip #2

episodes

4.24 - "'A' is for 'Answers'" - 03/18/2014 - Season Finale
After years of questions and mystery surrounding the night Alison DiLaurentis disappeared, her four best friends come face to face with Ali and finally learn what really happened to her that September night. Now with their newfound knowledge of Ali’s long-held secrets, can Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer help Alison finally figure out who “A” is?
5.01 - TBA - June 2014 - Season Premiere

5.02 - TBA - TBA

5.03 - TBA - TBA

5.04 - TBA - TBA

5.05 - TBA - TBA

5.06 - TBA - TBA

5.07 - TBA - TBA

5.08 - TBA - TBA

5.09 - TBA - TBA

5.10 - TBA - TBA

tweets

Someday you will see what really happened [to Alison]. - Marlene King
[Season 4 is about] answers. Closure. - Marlene King

characters

"A"/the mysteries "We have mysteries within the big mysteries. We give credible clues ... 'Who is A?' continues to be an overall mystery for us, but there are more mysteries, added mysteries within the show which will continue to be new and fresh and different." [source] "In hind sight, you might say you should have known [who Ali's killer is]." [source] "The Liars' memories of the night Alison went missing are fragmented, and I don't think they've had a chance to fit all the pieces together. I don't think they trust their own memories; it was a very shaky night." [source]

Alison "The relationship to Ali has been changing ever since her disappearance, but now it's changing even more." [source]

Mona "I've always said, Mona is a viscous little dumpling and no one should forget who she was in S1 and 2 -- even if she has redeemed herself or absolved herself of some of those horrible deeds. She was still capable of them, and that's important to remember." [source]

CeCe "I think CeCe's good! I just think she's really messed up, like, really weird. She hangs out with high schoolers and she's obsessed with them, which is weird. But I still think she's good. I think she's going to be a buddy to them." [source]

Paige She will be in S5. [source] Her reasons for writing the tip letter to the police will be explored in S5. [source]

Noel He will be in 424. "He's playing a role, but if I talk about it too much, it's just going to cause more problems ... People are connected in the strangest ways in this town." [source]

relationships

Emily/Paige "Their relationship is as vulnerable as any other relationship on the show. That's what makes things interesting, is the conflicts, and whether they can overcome those conflicts." [source]

friendships

Mona & Shana "We will pay off that top-secret meeting between Mona and Shana in 412." [source]

general

casting news

season five

PLL has been renewed for a fifth season. [source]

There will be 25 episodes "including the holiday episode" in S5. The holiday episode may be a Christmas one. [source]
S T A R D U S T

Last edited by majesdane; 03-04-2014 at 09:19 PM
Old 03-04-2014, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Seriously, where the **** was Paige? LOL

TFTNT
Old 03-04-2014, 09:26 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
Seriously, where the **** was Paige? LOL

TFTNT
MIA, so is she in the last 2 episodes of the season or is Emily going to be pissed at her off screen?
Old 03-04-2014, 09:31 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT.

Paige won't come back til there's Cheesy Poofs.

icon
Old 03-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

she's in 4x23
Old 03-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Total Fan

Just in time for another red herring A reveal.

Old 03-04-2014, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm watching the ep right now, and wow, congrats on the d, Aria!! Bout time you got some that wasn't your authority figure.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:49 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffany84 (View Post)
she's in 4x23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikram Phalange (View Post)
Just in time, I hope she's prepared for it. .
Old 03-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikram Phalange (View Post)
Nah, that would involve her getting screentime, which would involve 1 less scene of Aria looking out the window to soft indie music while she thinks about #EzrA. Or 1 less scene of Hanna/Travis' forced romance. Or 1 less scene of Toby's hair. And y'all know MK isn't about that life.
S T A R D U S T
Old 03-04-2014, 09:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Even if Ali wasn't A, I don't see how they see it logical that they can find A and "make it safe for Ali to come home" like it's fine for her to run away and hide,while being funded thousands but they can be in Rosewood getting their lives fkd up by A on a daily basis.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:54 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccullers (View Post)
Nah, that would involve her getting screentime, which would involve 1 less scene of Aria looking out the window to soft indie music while she thinks about #EzrA. Or 1 less scene of Hanna/Travis' forced romance. Or 1 less scene of Toby's hair. And y'all know MK isn't about that life.
True.

Old 03-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

https://www.facebook.com/PLLWithAsh/...935255/?type=1

https://www.facebook.com/PLLWithAsh/...268568/?type=1
Old 03-04-2014, 10:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffany84 (View Post)
Even if Ali wasn't A, I don't see how they see it logical that they can find A and "make it safe for Ali to come home" like it's fine for her to run away and hide,while being funded thousands but they can be in Rosewood getting their lives fkd up by A on a daily basis.
Pretty much this.

Though man, the twin thing just becomes more and more obvious with every episode. Three things this episode that made me think of it:

1. The Liars once again reinforcing the point that Alison is "alive", though obviously someone was buried in that grave who passed very well for her.

2. Mrs. D saying that it's awful to watch your child die in front of you. Not that it "must be awful", but that it IS.

3. Spencer and her rehab guy talking about how she's remembering a past event, but maybe she's remembering it wrong because her brain can't cope with the truth just yet. So Spencer "remembers" murdering Alison and seeing Mrs. D watching her, probably because she saw the whole thing go down the night Ali was murdered. (Which would be a lot like what happened in the books, where she saw real!Alison in the window but thought it was Melissa or Courtney's reflection.)
S T A R D U S T
Old 03-04-2014, 10:20 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Thanks.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

tftnt

I was going to go to sleep, but then my anxiety was like "Nope."

Leigh Tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread