Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2013, 09:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
looks like the writers no longer care about Mona which is a shame really since Janel was promoted to series regular back in season 3, and we hardly ever see any of her. HELL Ezra gets more screen time than Mona does.
JAKE gets more screentime than Mona. And that's really sad. At least Ezra is a series regular ...
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-20-2013, 09:26 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerFan (View Post)
looks like the writers no longer care about Mona which is a shame really since Janel was promoted to series regular back in season 3, and we hardly ever see any of her. HELL Ezra gets more screen time than Mona does.

Speaking of Mona...Janel is such a beauty...

What a waste. .
Old 08-20-2013, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

All of the women on PLL are gorgeous. Most of the men are pretty as well...Even Keegan. LOL
Old 08-20-2013, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Keegan is not pretty unless you ignore his face. I honestly tried to find his face attractive in an unusual way but no, it's just not classically handsome. It's not even unusually handsome, it's just weird. I do think his body is great though.

He has nice eyes though. If he grew a beard it would hide the weird structure of his face more. Then he might pass, IMO.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ofc Emily is the one in peril. As always. Girl just can't catch a break.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 08-20-2013, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

My spec is Mona is being saved for something big coming up. Or I guess that's my delusional, hopeful speculation.

I can't understand how the writer's just abandoned the interesting dynamic at the end of season 3, beginning of season 4 with the Liars and Mona. I don't get it. Like I said, my delusional hope is they all come together when really needed during a big moment. If not, these writer's blew it.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:07 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
My spec is Mona is being saved for something big coming up. Or I guess that's my delusional, hopeful speculation.

I can't understand how the writer's just abandoned the interesting dynamic at the end of season 3, beginning of season 4 with the Liars and Mona. I don't get it. Like I said, my delusional hope is they all come together when really needed during a big moment. If not, these writer's blew it.
Idk why they even hyped Mona in the season promo if she was barely even going to be used a la Melissa/Jenna/etc.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
Keegan is not pretty unless you ignore his face. I honestly tried to find his face attractive in an unusual way but no, it's just not classically handsome. It's not even unusually handsome, it's just weird. I do think his body is great though.

He has nice eyes though. If he grew a beard it would hide the weird structure of his face more. Then he might pass, IMO.
Humm he looks like a serial killer with a beard. Not Chuck Bass levels but still. lol

Which makes me find him attractive in the face now. It's his eyes. They are ridiculously blue. But his nose do look like they got hit by a shovel. Plus his obvious crush on Troian is cute. Kanye

I swear I'd stop to stare if he was a stranger. I'm just weird y'all so ignore me. I don't even like Toby like I like the Liars. lol
Old 08-20-2013, 11:58 PM
Supreme Fan

So Cece is on the A-Team.... I was kinda hoping that she was nothing. I don't know how I feel about her being on it yet.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:10 AM
Extreme Fan

The fact that Aria lied to Jake about Ashley`s lawyer, made me eyeside her once again. Why would she say that?

And I don't think CeCe is RC, too damn obvious. Not sure if she is working for the A team either, otherwise why would be such in a rush to gtfo there last season? Something fishy going on (duh lol), I actually think that CeCe is trying to figure out what happened to Alison on her own.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:24 AM
Passionate Fan

I think the writers still love Mona and Paige and Melissa and all the others, its just they've got so many characters and storylines in play and only a limited budget and time that they just do a couple of eps story, leave it for a few eps and then pick it back up again. I mean Mona had some awesome stuff in the premiere and the eps which left her back in Radley again. Now she's back there, she's basically "on ice" until they need her again. I think because she's so competent and intelligent they find it hard for her to be around all the time because she'd solve the ep whilst the liars were still at The Brew.

I' more annoyed about Caleb, who disappeared for several eps, and has been barely involved with Hanna's storyline except to be the voice of reason once and ep. I guess they think if he's leaving to be the lead character on Ravenswood and there's big blow up between him and Hanna then they've got 10 eps of a new show to feature him, but its sad we aren't going to get much more Haleb time ever.

It is really, really annoying that they still find time to have Ezra moping around, but its really not doing the character any favours and Love interests have always been 90% of Aria's storyline anyway. Sigh.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyGrace (View Post)

It is really, really annoying that they still find time to have Ezra moping around, but its really not doing the character any favours and Love interests have always been 90% of Aria's storyline anyway. Sigh.
I usually am indifferent towards him, but damn, was he acting like a spoiled prick this episode. I find it hilarious, that Ezra was once willing to let Aria go and live her life as a normal teenager and now he just wants to drag her to babyboom drama. The guy needs some dudebros, really, and stop involving in his social life his students. (srsly, bitching to Emily and then confiding in her? just l o l)

I'm really gutted that Caleb will be leaving the show next week, srsly. He's probably one of the very few level-headed characters in the show, providing some logic so our heads won't explode, really sucks to see him out. : /
Old 08-21-2013, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think the writers still love Mona and Paige and Melissa and all the others, its just they've got so many characters and storylines in play and only a limited budget and time that they just do a couple of eps story, leave it for a few eps and then pick it back up again.
If budget is the issue, that can be easily solved, get rid of Ezra, Jake etc. and stop having random guest stars like Adam Lambert, Missy Franklin and Rumer Willis, and instead give us a little more Mona, Melissa, Jenna, Paige, Noel and Lucas.

Quote:
I'm really gutted that Caleb will be leaving the show next week, srsly. He's probably one of the very few level-headed characters in the show, providing some logic so our heads won't explode, really sucks to see him out. : /
He's started being logical, he has to go

In all seriousness, I still hate this

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-21-2013, 07:07 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmenow (View Post)
So Cece is on the A-Team.... I was kinda hoping that she was nothing. I don't know how I feel about her being on it yet.
She's probably just a rookie A, especially the way she was listening in on Ezria, A should be a lot better than that.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:18 AM
Passionate Fan

What I found most interesting was that they specifically highlighted the fact that Mrs. D knits last episode and then closed this episode with 'A' knitting sweaters. It's not something everybody does, however if one person in a family does it is quite common they teach their children. hmmm.

Other thoughts on episode and where it's going. Uh Ezra is pathetic. I actually found myself really liking Jake. If they have to have Aria's storyline based on love interests, he is a way better match and direction IMO

Toby is a selfish idiot. To me the writers have made him completely unlikable. Let's see, he lies, he whines, he's selfish...

Cece - how boring if she really is red coat. All that build up to just show us her on the phone with the coat. Pfft.

Life is so short, so make the choice to truly live
Closed Thread   Post New Thread