Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2015, 09:48 AM
Loyal Fan

A is Alison. And A is Mona. It's simple, and it's books. The biggest change was keeping Mona alive when she was supposed to die, but then fake-killing her, but no she was really kidnapped as a much-beloved character by the evil evil A.

So I rewatched a few early S3 episodes, and got a spine-tingling revelation: Mona has a dad. She told Hanna her parents visited her (3x03). Only he didn't make her funeral in 5x14, nor has he ever been seen, or cast.

Then I read here how Spencer thought a Churchill quote was Mona... and that's why psycho Alison has "feelings", and why Spencer's lost her mind, and they're all prison-bound — so Mona could "be the best", be admired, be loved, and mourned, and yet still exact revenge on the world. It's like Lost's stupid sideways world, only in Radley's children's ward (if it's all fake), or in plain old Radley (fake since unmAsked, after which Mona became a beloved genius who was making all her enemies suffer). And the more you rewatch thinking it's all in Mona's head, the more you see Mona "playing dolls." Hell, I'm not even sure Alison was ever dug up on this show.

Hopefully, they'll kill Mona off quickly (sorry Janel, not your fault), and we'll time jump to an era where really Alison is alive, but has killed Courtney, and is after the Liars, and we'll get something good out of this wasted 5 or 6 years yet. (I'm really pissed right now.)

Her mom killed his wife. He needs another.

Walder / Sansa
Old 03-21-2015, 10:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocence (View Post)
Based on what exactly? If I was going to surprise people with A, choosing someone who had already supposedly been cleared would be a decent way to do it. It certainly wouldn't be the first time, that premise is used in shows a lot.
Based on the fact that none of the random red herrings from the first two seasons were A. Mona was hella shady, but she was never a red herring. And oh, look, she was A.

Besides I don't think anyone would be surprised with an A reveal. People were so pissed with Mona being A because it wasn't ~a surprise~ it was just like the books. But after 225 everyone started loving Mona and after the fact, everyone said it made sense she was A and it was great. People don't really want to be "surprised" as much as they want the A reveal to make sense.

Quote:
A is Alison. And A is Mona. It's simple, and it's books. The biggest change was keeping Mona alive when she was supposed to die, but then fake-killing her, but no she was really kidnapped as a much-beloved character by the evil evil A.
This.
S T A R D U S T
Old 03-21-2015, 11:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
If I was going to surprise people with A, choosing someone who had already supposedly been cleared would be a decent way to do it.
Well technically this would also include Alison because basically she's been cleared as well. The girls don't believe that she's A any longer and a good amount of the audience doesn't either or they at least have doubts. But for me she is the only option that makes sense. Even if they tweak it somehow I feel like Alison will end up being A. It's not that hard to imagine that she's got help on the outside.
Old 03-21-2015, 11:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick2951 (View Post)
Also, someone on Facebook stated that Andrew was in the first episode sitting behind Mona; I looked and it could be him but I am not sure- does anybody else see it?
I have seen a few other people say that; it's odd; I've never noticed that he was in the pilot - I honestly don't know.

Can someone else confirm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jace1793 (View Post)
Well technically this would also include Alison because basically she's been cleared as well. The girls don't believe that she's A any longer and a good amount of the audience doesn't either or they at least have doubts. But for me she is the only option that makes sense. Even if they tweak it somehow I feel like Alison will end up being A. It's not that hard to imagine that she's got help on the outside.
the only way Alison could EVER be A is if that's Courtney sitting in jail ...
Old 03-21-2015, 11:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

I seen the pilot about a trillion times, and he's not in it. Sounds like people are ****ing reaching, as usual. It's probably just an actor who looks like him.
S T A R D U S T
Old 03-21-2015, 12:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla (View Post)
I seen the pilot about a trillion times, and he's not in it. Sounds like people are ****ing reaching, as usual. It's probably just an actor who looks like him.
Ah thank you. I've seen it a couple of times? And Andrew wasn't there.

edit - checked imdb - he first appears in 3x15
Old 03-21-2015, 12:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Honestly the guy sitting behind Mona in 101 doesn't even look like Andrew anyway.

I stg 99% of the A theories this fandom comes up with are just like ...

S T A R D U S T
Old 03-21-2015, 12:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

It's annoying how people think any of the parents, girls, or boyfriends are A. The only logical A's at this point would be:
Mona/ monas twin or w/e (stupid)
Ali (stupid)
Ali's twin (best option)
Andrew (but he hasnt been in enough episodes)
Cece (if they used her more often they could've)
Paige (2nd best option)
Jason (stupid)
Old 03-21-2015, 12:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmag (View Post)
What if it's one of the parents who has a twin? We know that Byron Montgomery has a brother with mental illness. Maybe that brother killed the real Byron and took over his life? And being mentally ill, he would torture Aria's friends and families? Although, would that make us sad for him, if it was Byron's twin ?

Or, Ella Montgomery? I would be more sad for her than for Byron, that's for sure. Or mama Marin? We have been told a few times that Ashley Marin has done some wild things in her past, maybe she gave birth to Bethany and abandoned her? Or maybe she has a twin sister who hates her, has something on her that she doesn't want anybody to know and whom she is fighting?

I know I would be shocked if A was one of the parents. Okay, maybe not the Hastings. But if it's Ella, or Ashley, or Emily's parents, yeah shocked and sad. Byron, shocked, not so sure about sad. The Hastings? I wouldn't care much. Melissa? It depends on the backstory for her becoming A.
Trash. But at least you tried .
Old 03-21-2015, 12:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
I'm not sure anyone else has mentioned this but in the promo for the finale, the voice welcoming Spencer to "the dollhouse" is Mona. I've listened to it several times and it is definitely her.
no it ain't. stop.
Old 03-21-2015, 12:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
A is Alison people should quit trying to make other people happen lol. Yeah an adult would have automatically went to the police on everything they had on the liars and their families. They wouldn't play cat and mouse for months
Ali being A would be stupid. Her twin would be better.
Old 03-21-2015, 12:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebuchette (View Post)

So I rewatched a few early S3 episodes, and got a spine-tingling revelation: Mona has a dad. She told Hanna her parents visited her (3x03). Only he didn't make her funeral in 5x14, nor has he ever been seen, or cast.

Then I read here how Spencer thought a Churchill quote was Mona... and that's why psycho Alison has "feelings", and why Spencer's lost her mind, and they're all prison-bound — so Mona could "be the best", be admired, be loved, and mourned, and yet still exact revenge on the world. It's like Lost's stupid sideways world, only in Radley's children's ward (if it's all fake), or in plain old Radley (fake since unmAsked, after which Mona became a beloved genius who was making all her enemies suffer). And the more you rewatch thinking it's all in Mona's head, the more you see Mona "playing dolls." Hell, I'm not even sure Alison was ever dug up on this show.

Hopefully, they'll kill Mona off quickly (sorry Janel, not your fault), and we'll time jump to an era where really Alison is alive, but has killed Courtney, and is after the Liars, and we'll get something good out of this wasted 5 or 6 years yet. (I'm really pissed right now.)
they wouldn't kill Mona after all of this. She has a contact signed til season 7. Plus they wouldn't kill her twice. Also, ever since mona died ratings have gone down, as well as: monas character is considered the bestm the episodes with mona has significantl, more viewers and better ratings than the ones without, mona is considered the most dynamic character, and janel is considered the best actress.
Old 03-21-2015, 12:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla (View Post)
Honestly the guy sitting behind Mona in 101 doesn't even look like Andrew anyway.

I stg 99% of the A theories this fandom comes up with are just like ...

it could still be Andrew tbh. The guy who played Jason the first time we see him isn't the actor who plays jason now. Same with Ian (totally different actors). Same with toby at the end of episode 1 with jenna. That could be explained easily.
Old 03-21-2015, 01:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by av98 (View Post)
It's annoying how people think any of the parents, girls, or boyfriends are A. The only logical A's at this point would be:
Mona/ monas twin or w/e (stupid)
Ali (stupid)
Ali's twin (best option)
Andrew (but he hasnt been in enough episodes)
Cece (if they used her more often they could've)
Paige (2nd best option)
Jason (stupid)
I agree with this

Mona makes A LOT OF sense as in she faked her own death - Ali is sitting in jail. Tells the girls, she has been trapped in the Dollhouse (for months? how?) ... it still doesn't explain 'Red Coat' but she could have very much imagined Red Coat in Radley. Just like she hallucinated Ali. Mona is completely bonkers. I could get on board with that.

Ali - this works if Courtney is the one sitting in jail. And Ali is revealed as big A.

Ali's twin (Charles/Rachel S?) - this one has to be explained.

Paige will be back if we believe what Marlene says. But she'll be brought back in for Paily ...

Mona's twin is the only stupid option imo (I'm dropping the show if this bs happens)

(I'm ruling Jason/Jason twin out? bc that seems impossible? isn't the actor on another show?)

ps I wish ppl would stop speculating the parents because that's ludacris.
Old 03-21-2015, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not too excited for next season.