Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2013, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Why does Ezra and Wren need to be friends? Wren is a walking plot device. Not all pedophiles hang out. lol

I am here for a Paige/Caleb/Toby friendship scene. They can even try to come up with ways to keep the girls safe (yeah right) while hanging out.

Seems like Mariska Hargitay- lite will probably be up to something. Hopefully it's to protect the girls. I want scenes between the moms. All the dads minus Emily's daddy are shady.
Old 04-26-2013, 10:13 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
Why does Ezra and Wren need to be friends? Wren is a walking plot device. Not all pedophiles hang out. lol

I am here for a Paige/Caleb/Toby friendship scene. They can even try to come up with ways to keep the girls safe (yeah right) while hanging out.

Seems like Mariska Hargitay- lite will probably be up to something. Hopefully it's to protect the girls. I want scenes between the moms. All the dads minus Emily's daddy are shady.
They do in Rosewood apparently, I'm surprised Wilden didn't join in.
Old 04-26-2013, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

Would it be so bad if the girls just protected themselves instead of relying on their love interests? Spencer totally shattered any belief I had that the girls aren't strong enough to tackle with A. That's one hardcore lady.

icon
Old 04-26-2013, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think their love interest can keep them safe when A is willing to screw with them as well. I feel like the girls would rather sacrifice themselves before they let anyone they love get hurt. That's what their SO's need to realize.

I'd actually be pissed at Toby if I were Spencer. I don't cur how good the sex is. lol
Old 04-26-2013, 12:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Would it be so bad if the girls just protected themselves instead of relying on their love interests? Spencer totally shattered any belief I had that the girls aren't strong enough to tackle with A. That's one hardcore lady.
The girls CAN protect themselves though, and they always do. It's always the LIs who think the Liars can't protect themselves -- meanwhile, the Liars are doing just fine on their own. The Liars have never relied on their LIs to protect them.

Quote:
I'm not an Ezra or Wren fan, but they're not actually pedos. Pedos like pre-pubescent children. Aria and Spencer are older teens, which just makes Ezra and Wren really sketchy. But not pedos.

And there's no reason for Ezra/Wren to hang out, but fans are like.
S T A R D U S T
Old 04-26-2013, 12:21 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by five items (View Post)
The girls CAN protect themselves though, and they always do. It's always the LIs who think the Liars can't protect themselves -- meanwhile, the Liars are doing just fine on their own. The Liars have never relied on their LIs to protect them.

:
That's what I'm saying. I don't think we need a Toby/Caleb bromance or love interest protection group. The parents, I understand, because that's necessary but I could care less if Caleb/Ezra/etc. are involved.

icon
Old 04-26-2013, 02:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I don't think we need a Toby/Caleb bromance or love interest protection group.
But it's not like the LIs are just gonna sit around while their ladies get hurt. I don't see what's wrong with the LIs banding together to do their own sleuthing while the Liars are out doing it.
S T A R D U S T
Old 04-26-2013, 02:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

Sorry but I don't like anything to do with Toby anymore. I'm still annoyed over the finale and the fact Toby was gonna frame Paige for Maya's murder to get Garrett off the hook. I don't care that he did it cause Mona told him to or whatever, point is he was gonna do it.

They wanna further the Caleb/Paige friendship that's fine by me. Unless of course we're supposed to forget about that as well. One thing I am looking forward to is Paily scenes and focus being on the mystery stuff.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I don't remember the girls ever relying on their love interests to do anything. In fact it's always been the opposite, they freak out when they get too involved.

Quote:
I don't think we need a Toby/Caleb bromance or love interest protection group.
I agree. I don't think a love interest protection club is necessary. To be honest, I thought the Caleb/Paige thing was kind of stupid anyway. I am all for the LIs helping out when they can - Like Caleb hacking into computers for them, Paige looking into the Queen of Hearts costume, Toby finding Jenna's eyedrops, etc. (sorry, still cant think of anything useful Ezra's ever done) - but they don't need to form a society to protect their girlfriends. Every time they get involved A ends up messing with the girls more than before.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:09 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by user4091989 (View Post)
I don't remember the girls ever relying on their love interests to do anything. In fact it's always been the opposite, they freak out when they get too involved.

I agree. I don't think a love interest protection club is necessary. To be honest, I thought the Caleb/Paige thing was kind of stupid anyway. I am all for the LIs helping out when they can - Like Caleb hacking into computers for them, Paige finding the Queen of Hearts costume, Toby finding Jenna's eyedrops, etc. (sorry, still cant think of anything useful Ezra's ever done) - but they don't need to form a society to protect their girlfriends. Every time they get involved A ends up messing with the girls more than before.
Yeah, that's why Paige/Caleb had to meet secretly because the Liars would try to stop them.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

I'd rather the Liars just do the sleuthing and that's it. That's why I like season 1 the best. And why I even liked that moment where Hanna pretended to be Red Coat for five seconds. The show won't die if the love interests stay on the edges.

And yeah, I'm still ticked off about the Toby thing. That could've been avoided if they just left Toby as Spencer's bf but now it's all one big mess I hope they don't address much after 406.

icon
Old 04-26-2013, 03:39 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
I'd rather the Liars just do the sleuthing and that's it. That's why I like season 1 the best. And why I even liked that moment where Hanna pretended to be Red Coat for five seconds. The show won't die if the love interests stay on the edges.

And yeah, I'm still ticked off about the Toby thing. That could've been avoided if they just left Toby as Spencer's bf but now it's all one big mess I hope they don't address much after 406.
Yeah, I'm not sure why they made Red Coat/A all knowing/all seeing in the finale though.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I'd rather the Liars just do the sleuthing and that's it.
I like the Liars sleuthing, but it's unrealistic that the LIs wouldn't try and help.

(Lol, realism in PLL.)
S T A R D U S T
Old 04-26-2013, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Closed Thread   Post New Thread